I Do Bridal Couture

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website

Nestled in the heart of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, an elegant bridal boutique shop experience awaits brides and their families searching for "the" wedding dress. I Do Bridal Couture provides Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, and South Louisiana brides exclusive wedding dresses and wedding gowns from top international wedding dress designers not found anywhere else in Baton Rouge or Louisiana. We offer charming bridal appointments and private suites where brides and their families enjoy the bridal boutique shop experience without all the "hustle and bustle," well, maybe a little bustle. The I Do Bridal Couture experience has been featured in E! News, Yahoo OMG, Radar Online, and Glamour Magazine. I Do Bridal Couture is the exclusive store for Monique Lhuillier in Louisiana.

We believe that Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans and all Louisiana brides deserve to explore wedding dresses in an elegant, sophisticated, and relaxed bridal boutique shop atmosphere. Designed to be a true intimate bridal boutique experience, our charming bridal appointments provide brides and their families their own private suites for the entire appointment. Brides are greeted with smiling faces, fresh flowers, graceful lighting and sparkling water as they are exquisitely pampered in leisure while shopping for the most memorable day of their life, their wedding day.

We take great pleasure in getting to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level so they can exhale, and delight in the selection of an unforgettable wedding dress.

What sets us apart is our premier selection of couture wedding dresses and bridal accessories that are exclusive to Baton Rouge and Louisiana. Our wedding dresses are featured in top wedding magazines and blogs including The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Brides. We also feature a wide assortment of designer wedding dresses that are perfect for destination weddings, providing Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, and South Louisiana brides a touch of elegance as they feel the sand between their toes on that special day, as well as 2nd time's a charm wedding dresses, going away dresses, debutante dresses, mother of the bride, and evening wear.

I Do Bridal Couture was created by Ramsey Roberts Sims, owner, lead stylist, and bride in order to provide brides in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, South Louisiana, and beyond the wedding dress experience they have always dreamed of. We hope that you will enjoy our premiere selection of wedding dresses and wedding gowns, while enjoying an elegant and modern bridal boutique shop experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

Marcy Married on 12/31/2018
    My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at I Do Bridal Couture. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend!
    Kandice Married on 03/03/2018
    Loved my experience at I Do! Ramsey and the team were so wonderful to work with and really helped me narrow down "the one" that fit my personality and vibe for my wedding day. With such a wide variety to choose from it helped to have experienced professionals to guide me through the selection process. I felt no pressure at all and moved quickly! They were also very self conscious of other brides I might know and steered me away from a dress a friend or acquaintance might have also chosen; which I respected because I would hope they would do they same for me. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks Ramsey!
    Erin Married on 11/18/2017
    Such a dream experience! the girls at I Do made my appointment so personal and so fun, I couldn't have asked for more. They know what they're doing and I can't thank them enough for helping me find my dreams dress. If a fun, easy, stress free and peronable appointment is what you're looking for, then go no further. The quality and exclusivity of the gowns was also DEFINITELY a plus!!!!! Thanks I Do for making my experience so enjoyable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Francis & Mary Frances
    23 photos · 05/29/2016

4265 Perkins Road Baton Rouge, LA, 70808
Location of (I Do Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding