7215 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

documentlogo
IMG8055edit
Bustle
See our gorgeous selection of really unique accessories!
See our gorgeous selection of really unique accessories!
documentlogo

25 Reviews for Bustle

• Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Super helpful

I went in with a vague idea of how I wanted to look, and they let me pull anything that caught my eye. Well the eye catcher was the one and the sales lady FaceTimed my mom so she could see me in the dress and they gave great advice about traveling with the dress.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • LynZLeigh

Lyndsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the best clothing experience I've ever had in my LIFE at Bustle this week, and I also found my PERFECT wedding dress!

The girls in the shop are the absolute sweetest, and Jennifer singlehandedly MADE my wedding. After falling in love with the first dress I tried on, nothing else looked as good on me, and I thought about just buying that dress and calling it a day. She asked me to try on one she had pulled for me, calling it a potential "game changer." I grudgingly put it on, and then suddenly had that bridal moment everyone talks about. I went out in front of the mirror, my mother cried, I cried, everyone cried! This dress is magic. It makes me look smaller than I am (right, ladies??) and I GLOWED in it.

After tears and hugs and general squealing, the girls helped me accessorize - I got my veil, earrings, belt, etc. all from Bustle, and the whole coordinated look is spectacular. I can't stop looking at photos of myself in this dress. I don't know how I'm going to survive until mine comes in. :-)

This salon really cares about brides, and works hard to give them the experience they dreamed of since they were 5 years old. And it's a beautiful space. None of that gross dim lighting and dirty dressing rooms. Everything is pristine and attractive, which is great if you take a lot of photos, like I do. I felt like a VIP in this shop.

Can't recommend Bustle highly enough. This was one of the best days of my life so far, and thanks to them, my wedding day will be even better! ♥

Sent on 09/16/2016

Cassandra · Married on 05/28/2016

The girls at bustle were wonderful! From trying on dresses to knowing the one I chose was "The One" I loved every minute. And the value was worth the price.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Bustle FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bustle 1
    10% off for Bustle brides!
    All brides who purchase their wedding gown at Bustle receive 10% off everything else they purchase from us, as a special thank-you! Shoes, jewelry, veils, Mother of the Bride dresses and bridesmaid dresses are included!

• Verde Beauty Studio
    Verde Beauty Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bustle is a beautiful bridal salon located on Highland Rd in South Baton Rouge. The store is well decorated and it has an open feeling to it. There is quite a large hand picked selection of dress that are elegant and fashion forward. I really can picture Sarah, the owner, hand choosing the dresses for the store at the NYC fashion shows like she does every season. The opulence and glamour of the store along with its fashion forward appeal and customer service set this store apart from others in the area.

• 7215 Highland Road Baton Rouge, 70808 See on map