Blush Bridal Salon

Baton Rouge, LA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blush Bridal Salon opened its doors in November of 2011 to celebrate love, offer exceptional customer service, and help every bride find the wedding dress of her dreams. They also offer one of the most extensive plus size bridal collection in the Baton Rouge area.

Blush Bridal Salon is located on Perkins Road between South Acadian and College Drive. They are open from 10-5 Monday through Friday, & from 9-4 on Saturdays, & require an appointment.

In order to understand the style and vision of the bride, our Blush stylists ask a few questions in order to provide the perfect wedding attire for every individual. Blush Bridal Salon offers a wide selection of gowns for the bride, bridesmaids, and bridal accessories. The wedding dress shop also provides a variety of products for the wedding day:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size wedding dresses
  • Bridesmaid Dresses
  • Hair accessories
  • Belts, veils and jewelries
  • Sample gowns
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kasandra
    Kasandra D. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Experience Fit For A Queen

Blush bridal was wonderful from the moment I walked in the door and I was an hour early! Allee was the best stylist ever! She understood what I wanted even though I wasn't even sure what i wanted and definitely couldn't put it into words. Everyone was so helpful welcoming and worked as a team. Even though I had my stylist, I felt like I had the whole boutique there to help me. I would definitely recommend ANY of my friends to go there, however, I'm the last to be married. I waited 37 years for this day and Blush Bridal help to make it the day worth waiting for.
    Deborah S. Married on 06/05/2022

Nikki made my experience amazing and thanks to Blush Bridal, I am confident about my wedding day

I had never been wedding dress shopping before so my first stop was Blush Bridal this past weekend. I had such an amazing experience with my dress stylist, Nikki, that I truly choose Blush Bridal simply because of her and the rest of the staff at Blush. I was taken care of from well before my appointment and asked to come back later that day if I wished and they would squeeze me in for the afternoon (even though no one made me feel like a burden or a last minute appointment when I did arrive again later that afternoon for almost 4 hours I must add). It was clear after only visiting one other bridal salon in Baton Rouge after my morning appointment with Blush that I would not find any other customer service such as Blush. From the before-hand pictures and texts, to the 'hands on' of more than one bridal consultant, then to the customizations of my gown, also to the future fittings of my dress and the dress packing (destination wedding) I was promised that I'd have Nikki by my side the entire time and she made me feel as so that day! That truly shows above and beyond customer service and just because of that I decided Blush was where I was determined to find my gown. All while Nikki knowing I had made this decision, she still made sure I did not feel pressured or as though I'm "settling". I choose Blush truly based on the exemplary customer service Nikki provided me this weekend. This truly was the easiest decision I've had to make thus far of my wedding process! Thank you, Nikki & Blush Bridal!! My wedding day already feels like a great day because of you!
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 01/22/2022

Dream wedding dress!

Oh! My! Gosh! I loved Blush Bridal in Baton Rouge. I was recommended by my matron of honor who had purchased her wedding dress there 6 years earlier. And I am so thankful I went to Blush! First off, the salon is absolutely adorable! It gives fancy bridal vibes! The set-up for my bridal party was so precious, your name (the bride) on a welcome chalkboard, cute seating arrangements, and mimosas! Amber, my stylist, and I texted a few days before my visit so she could get an idea of my wedding style. The dresses she showed me were gorgeous! I think I only tried on 4 or 5 dresses until I found the one! I wish I could have tried on every dress because their selection is amazing! I also purchased my veil and bridal jewelry in the same visit. Thank you Blush!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

30 photos · 05/26/2018

3937 Perkins Road Baton Rouge, LA, 70808
225-330-4980

Monday-Friday: 10am to 5pm Saturday: 10am to 4pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Blush Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding