Bustle Reviews

25 Reviews for Bustle

• Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Super helpful

I went in with a vague idea of how I wanted to look, and they let me pull anything that caught my eye. Well the eye catcher was the one and the sales lady FaceTimed my mom so she could see me in the dress and they gave great advice about traveling with the dress.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • LynZLeigh

Lyndsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the best clothing experience I've ever had in my LIFE at Bustle this week, and I also found my PERFECT wedding dress!

The girls in the shop are the absolute sweetest, and Jennifer singlehandedly MADE my wedding. After falling in love with the first dress I tried on, nothing else looked as good on me, and I thought about just buying that dress and calling it a day. She asked me to try on one she had pulled for me, calling it a potential "game changer." I grudgingly put it on, and then suddenly had that bridal moment everyone talks about. I went out in front of the mirror, my mother cried, I cried, everyone cried! This dress is magic. It makes me look smaller than I am (right, ladies??) and I GLOWED in it.

After tears and hugs and general squealing, the girls helped me accessorize - I got my veil, earrings, belt, etc. all from Bustle, and the whole coordinated look is spectacular. I can't stop looking at photos of myself in this dress. I don't know how I'm going to survive until mine comes in. :-)

This salon really cares about brides, and works hard to give them the experience they dreamed of since they were 5 years old. And it's a beautiful space. None of that gross dim lighting and dirty dressing rooms. Everything is pristine and attractive, which is great if you take a lot of photos, like I do. I felt like a VIP in this shop.

Can't recommend Bustle highly enough. This was one of the best days of my life so far, and thanks to them, my wedding day will be even better! ♥

Sent on 09/16/2016

Cassandra · Married on 05/28/2016

The girls at bustle were wonderful! From trying on dresses to knowing the one I chose was "The One" I loved every minute. And the value was worth the price.

Sent on 02/26/2016

My daughter purchased her dress from Bustle. The price cost was more than I budgeted. There was a problem when we received the dress. Bustle was very helpful and corrected the error. We love the dress and because they took care of the error made I highly reccomend this bridal shop. It was a great experience.

Sent on 02/07/2016
  • User5119401 · 2+ years ago

I visited several bridal shops in the Baton Rouge area, and my favorite was Bustle! Not only did I find my dress here, but the staff couldn't be more accommodating and patient. I say patient because I'm that bride that is never going to just fall in love with a dress and cry. I truly wanted to find the one that looked, and felt the best. They were extremely understanding of my need to come back several times, and try on my final 3 over and over... till I finally made a decision! My dress was reasonably priced and I couldn't be happier with my selection, a Justin Alexander gown. I was so pleased with my experience that I didn't even think of sending my bridesmaids anywhere else. I loved my experience at Bustle and will recommend it to all of my single friends when it's time to shop for their dress!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

They went above and beyond helping me to find my dream dress!! They are awesome!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Erin · Married on 05/24/2015

Sarah and her ladies at Bustle really know how to make an experience that is as important and personal as finding the perfect dress a great one! During my appointment, Sarah and Celeste were patient with me as I tried on dress after dress. Along the way, they offered honest and valuable advice, which I appreciated. When I finally tried on the dress that I knew was "the one," I felt like everyone was as genuinely happy as I was - it was like I had a room full of family who were all on the same journey to find me the perfect dress! In addition to the great management team and staff at Bustle, the store space is gorgeous - well-organized, well-stocked, and beautifully-decorated. I also worked with Sarah on my bridesmaids dresses, and even though I had 11 bridesmaids, Sarah was effortless in her ability to keep everyone on schedule and organized and make sure the dresses were ordered and arrived in time. And since there were so many dresses, she even personally quality-checked all of the dresses for color consistency and order accuracy once they had arrived to her store. Sarah provides high-quality service, and it is clear that this same characteristic resonates throughout the rest of the Bustle experience, from store environment to staff to dress selection. Thank you to Bustle for helping me find the perfect gown!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Although I have not bought my dress yet, I recently made an appointment with Bustle online. I got a call two days before to confirm my appointment. I had quite a bit of people that went with me. From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt welcome and never rushed! My consultant and the staff on hand were extremely efficient! I would put one dress on, she would come in zip me up, out the fitting room to show everyone, then back into the fitting room she would unzip me and step out, I would slip the dress off and hand it to her through the curtain, and the next dress was already waiting on the hook ready for me to slip into. This allowed me to try SOOOO many dresses. She pulled dresses she thought i would like and if I put it on and just hated it, no big deal, just slip it off and on to the next on. There was no pressure. I just got to try anything and everything. There's only places for 2 separate appointments, so I would assume there would be only 2 brides at a time (which there was 1 other while I was there). But for 2 brides, there were approximately 6 consultants helping out. It was a WONDERFUL experience! I have not decided on a dress, as this was my first shopping experience, but I may be going back to Bustle to the dress I have my eye on! Would definitely love to spend my money here, than any other place, if I decide on the dress!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2014

Bustle was an AMAZING place and they helped me find my dream dress. They were considerate of my budget, helped me think outside the box, and found the perfect dress for me UNDER budget! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Julie · Married on 04/27/2013

I got my beautiful wedding dress from this bridal store!! It’s a Pattis gown and everything about it is stunning, if I do say so myself. The owner did an extraordinary job helping me out with my wedding in every aspect. She was attentive and gave advice and she really knows how to RUN a business. She understands that brides are stressed and she tries to ease that by always communicating and always asking how she can help. Really, that’s just outstanding customer service. Her store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and it is STUNNING. They have a floor to ceiling mirror – which I’ve NEVER seen before in any bridal stores. Her store is super organized too and every dress in there is on wooden hangers (I hated walking into some DC bridal stores where they had metal hangers that were BENDING due to weight of the dress). You really need to check out her store if you’re in the area – it’s jaw-dropping and the customer service is top-notch. She really teaches her consultants well and how to treat clients. Every bridal store I went to in the DC area, I really couldn’t compare their customer service and attitude to her's. She really treats EVERY client like a friend/family member.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Krystal · Married on 06/09/2012

Every bride looks forward to all the wedding dresses she is going to try on, and wonders how in the world she is going to pick ONE. Well, I am the person that doesn't like picking one thing or the other, and I don't like making decisions. Bustle was the first place I went to searching for "the dress." Knowing my track history of making decisions, I nor anyone that knows me well thought I would be leaving with a dress. Surely I wouldn't be able to make a decision from just one place. Well, I shocked everyone, especially myself. The entire staff at Bustle was helpful, they listened to what I wanted and didn't want. (which was interesting in itself. I mainly knew what I did not want LOL) I tried a several beautiful dresses on, then tried MY dress on. I knew as soon as I put it on, and ordered it that day. I want to thank the entire staff of Bustle for helping me find MY dress, and making it so easy! My wedding day was amazing, and I felt beautiful and proud in my dress. I highly recommend Bustle to any bride that wants great service when searching for their dress. Trying on dresses should be very special, and Bustle makes sure that it is.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Mother of the · Married on 05/19/2012

The wonderful ladies at Bustle were our heroes! They went out of their way to be helpful during this most important aspect of planning our daughter's special day!

Sent on 07/26/2012

J · Married on 01/07/2011

I loved my gown!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Susan · Married on 07/31/2010

The owner of Bustle, Sarah, was a joy to work with. She made picking out a dress really fun. I would recommend her to anyone in the Baton Rouge or South Louisiana area.

Sent on 08/02/2010

Heather · Married on 06/05/2010

With only ONE month til my wedding (due to a huge wedding dress disaster), I was able to get my dress and have it altered. It was an amazing Priscilla of Boston, my dream dress, and I still look at it with adoration! The staff at Bustle was incredible, worked with me and was very understanding of my situation. Thank you so much, otherwise my Big Day would have been a Big Disaster! <3

Sent on 06/23/2010

Brendolynne · Married on 12/05/2009

Bustles is the BEST bridal shop in the surronding Baton Rouge area!!! Sarah and her mother show real compasion about what they do...Sarah would shop in New York for things and always keep me in mind on things I told her I was looking for. They have beautiful couture gowns that are show stoppers! I purchased an Essence of Australia gown and I loved it! No other bridal store could compare to the wonderful customer service they display at Busltes!

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 05/25/2019

Great customer service

They helped me find my perfect dress! It wasn’t what I originally thought I wanted and I wouldn’t have found it without them! They were extremely helpful in their suggestions.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kayli · Married on 06/30/2018

LOVED my experience shopping for a wedding dress here. The salon has a great selection, excellent service, and a private, intimate feel. The prices are good and I am excited to order my dress!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Tara · Married on 11/24/2017

Bustle was amazing me in helping me pick out my beach wedding dress! They found me e aptly what I wanted.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Bustle carries beautiful designer wedding dresses. If you are looking for somewhere to get that unique and gorgeous dress for a good price this is your place. Most gowns are around $900-$1200 and they will provide you with an assistant who will help you figure out exactly what you are looking for (even if you are not in with the dress lingo).

Sent on 09/24/2013

4.2
      3.5

Nice place. Small selection when it comes to bridesmaids. No alterations

Sent on 03/17/2015

Christina · Married on 12/13/2014

4.2
      3.5

I had a wonderful experience when I bought my wedding gown and when I picked it up after it came in. Both girls who assisted me were not pushy, very kind, and very informative. I really enjoyed having them help me on both trying on dresses as well as experiencing "the one". However, I had two very negative experiences when shopping for "mother of the bride" and bridesmaid dresses here. My mother attended a trunk show here and started the night having a wonderful time. However, she wanted me to be with her when she actually purchased the dress. When the woman helping my mother realized she was not purchasing a dress that night she became extremely rude to her. She no longer would help her and became very short with her. I also had a negative experience when looking at bridesmaid dresses. Even though I had purchased my wedding gown here, they made my bridesmaid and I feel like we were inconveniencing them. I understand they are more on the bridal side - and with that aspect I had a lovely experience. I just felt it was a shame that we did not get the same service when shopping for things that still were important to us.

Sent on 12/27/2014
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 07/04/2010

3.6
      3.5

I got Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses from this salon because the staff was nice and helpful when I went to browse their selection. Imagine my surprise when I heard from 2 of my bridesmaids had to argue about the size of dress they wanted to order and because the staff won the arguements, the girls had to get their dress severely altered. Then the other 2 bridesmaids ordered extra length but did not get it. I talked to several staff members about this without a peace of mind. Then demanded to talk to the owner who helped to take care of the extra length issue, but as for the wrong sizes blamed the measurements were done some where else so they have to go based on the chart.

So if you are going to order through them go to the store and try on the sizes that way you can be sure it is indeed the size you want!

Sent on 08/03/2010

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

Love my dress! Did have my some trouble with my measurements. One of the consultants was not very good at easing my concerns on whether the dress could be altered for the botched measurements and told me I maybe it wasn't the right style for me. Another consultant inserted herself and reassured me the tailor could fix the dress. Overall a good place.

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • User4919494 · 2+ years ago

1.0

I went into Bustle today with my friend (the Bride) looking at bridesmaids dresses. She is not positive about what style of dresses she is wanting for us (I am the Matron of Honor) and from the minute we walked in it was horrible.
    A woman acted like I had never made an appointment which I did and I confirmed that on my email. She asked me 3 times what our names were. When she asked the wedding date and we told her October 2016 she said "wow well there will be more styles by then but you can flip through this IPad and pick the ones you like and I'll go get them."
    This is the point where I wanted to walk out but I am an optimistic person and had hoped that once she realized I had in fact made an appointment she would be a little nicer. I was wrong.
    After handing us the IPad she sat down in her chair and you would have thought she was glued to it the way she stayed in it the entire time. She didn't get up once to ask us what we were looking for or what we were interested in. She asked absolutely nothing. When she came back with our dresses she hung them on a rack in front of the dressing rooms and asked us to look at them to see if we liked them, which is fine but she didn't even offer us a dressing room. We had to ask if it was even ok for us to try on dresses! She said yes and stayed in that chair!! I had to grab the dresses myself and put them in my own room. I had to ask for help to zip, button, etc my dresses.
    When we were done which didn't take long she practically threw the information at my friend and didn't say a word. We never said anything as we walked out because we were so disappointed.
    This place could have gotten business not only from the bride but from 8 different bridesmaids!!! But now I will be sure to tell all my friends and family how terrible they were!

Sent on 03/27/2015