3632 Magazine St., New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding Belles

Offering a sleek and chic collection that a bride deserves. You will find gowns as stylish as you are
at Wedding Belles. Nestled in uptown New Orleans, our cozy shop is located on historic Magazine Street among boutiques, antiques stores, art galleries and cafes. You will enjoy a unique shopping experience with a carefully handpicked fashionable collection with emphasis on impeccable service and attention to detail. We welcome walk-ins at any time, but also encourage appointments to guarantee each bride a consultant and dressing room. Saturdays are especially busy so appointments are highly recommended.

* If you would like to know about our services or the designers we carry, please visit our website or call the store!

store front
mary maragret with bms
maggie and maids

27 Reviews for Wedding Belles

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I had such an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Wedding Belles. Scarlett was my consultant, and she was amazing! I kept going back and forth between two dresses that were completely different styles. I tried them on back to back repeatedly (the store even ended up staying open late to accommodate me). Scarlett was able to help me focus and remind me how I had envisioned myself looking on my wedding day, which made my decision so clear. When my mother appeared less than pleased with my choice, Scarlett could tell I was getting upset. She kept reminding me that it was my day and it was up to me - the most important thing is how I see myself and how I feel in my dress. She remained so patient with me (and my group) and so poised. She really made the whole experience so wonderful! We had been dress shopping all day long - 5 appointments back-to-back totaling over 8 hours of dress shopping! I was so lucky to end my day at Wedding Belles and have Scarlett helping me. I cannot begin to thank her and all the ladies at Wedding Belles enough for making me feel so special and being so wonderful! I will definitely be coming back to Wedding Belles for my Bridesmaids dresses.

Mick · Married on 03/29/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

I made an appointment at Wedding Belles thinking that my mom and I could have a fun day looking at gorgeous gowns. I did not plan on getting a dress so soon because I am not getting married for a year. BUT I tried on 6 gowns and found my perfect dress. The gals at the store made me feel like a princess and once I found the one we picked out a veil and they braided my hair in the dressing room. When I came out to show my mom and FMiT we all knew it was the one. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing the dress it was just the perfect fit! I couldn't recommend these ladies or this beautiful shop more.

Wedding Belles FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings