Wedding Belles Reviews

27 | New Orleans, LA

27 Reviews for Wedding Belles

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I had such an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Wedding Belles. Scarlett was my consultant, and she was amazing! I kept going back and forth between two dresses that were completely different styles. I tried them on back to back repeatedly (the store even ended up staying open late to accommodate me). Scarlett was able to help me focus and remind me how I had envisioned myself looking on my wedding day, which made my decision so clear. When my mother appeared less than pleased with my choice, Scarlett could tell I was getting upset. She kept reminding me that it was my day and it was up to me - the most important thing is how I see myself and how I feel in my dress. She remained so patient with me (and my group) and so poised. She really made the whole experience so wonderful! We had been dress shopping all day long - 5 appointments back-to-back totaling over 8 hours of dress shopping! I was so lucky to end my day at Wedding Belles and have Scarlett helping me. I cannot begin to thank her and all the ladies at Wedding Belles enough for making me feel so special and being so wonderful! I will definitely be coming back to Wedding Belles for my Bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mick · Married on 03/29/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

I made an appointment at Wedding Belles thinking that my mom and I could have a fun day looking at gorgeous gowns. I did not plan on getting a dress so soon because I am not getting married for a year. BUT I tried on 6 gowns and found my perfect dress. The gals at the store made me feel like a princess and once I found the one we picked out a veil and they braided my hair in the dressing room. When I came out to show my mom and FMiT we all knew it was the one. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing the dress it was just the perfect fit! I couldn't recommend these ladies or this beautiful shop more.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Hayden · Married on 05/09/2015

The staff at Wedding Belles could not have made wedding dress shopping more pleasant and easy. I tried on several dresses, but found the ONE very shortly after we began the process. They made the experience very special and exciting. There could not have been a better place to work with in selecting the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Denver · Married on 05/17/2014

I felt like a princess every time I walked into Wedding Belles. Katie helped me every time I came in except for when she was out for her own wedding! It was great to have a consistent staff member helping me, especially because I was choosing my dress without the help of my bridal party or family. The dress selections in the shop are great. Katie did a great job measuring me before ordering my dress so my alterations were very minimal. Thanks for making my experience so memorable! Glad to be a NOLA wedding belle.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Kayla · Married on 03/29/2014

The girls at wedding belles were so helpful in assisting both me and my bridesmaids in finding dresses. They were very attentive and we were the only people there during our appointment, which was a pleasant change from the crowded stores we visited earlier that day.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jenee · Married on 12/31/2013

It was an absolute pleasure working with the team at Wedding Belles. I had been to a number of other stores before and this was by far the best experience. The store is gorgeous, the girls are knowledgeable and helpful, and the dress selection was exactly what I was looking for. I'm from out of town and Amy ensured that the entire process of fitting me and getting the dress to me in Virginia all worked incredibly smoothly. She even helped me find a seamstress in Virginia. The little details really made Wedding Belles stand out - handwritten notes, a little gift with the dress, and champagne during the fitting. A fabulous experience overall!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Maria · Married on 09/28/2013

My experience at Wedding Belles was completely perfect! I can't think of one thing that went wrong with them. Since the moment I walked in to the beautiful shop they made me feel so comfortable. It seemed more like I was trying on dresses and a friend was helping me than a pushy sales person. The girls are very knowledgeable and explain everything from the fabric to the shape of the dress. I ended up saying YES TO THE DRESS, twice!! They were sooo great to work with. We also purchased the bridesmaids dresses there, and it was such an easy process. All I had to do was choose the dress and they got in touch with all the bridesmaids with the order information. I would highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Shelley · Married on 06/29/2013

I ordered my dress from Wedding Belles and fell in love with it. Amy, Katie and Olivia made the whole experience so hassle free that I also ordered my 11 bridesmaids dresses and 7 flower girl dresses from them. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Beverly C. · Married on 04/13/2013

My experience with Wedding Belles was wonderful. Katie helped me pick dresses to try on that were not only my style, but also worked well with my body type. She gave me 100% attention and was in no way pushy. She kept me in the loop about the delivery process and helped to find an alterations place in my home town. I also used The Stationer (stationery store inside Wedding Belles) for my save the dates. I got so many compliments on them and they were so unique yet classic. 100% recommend both Wedding Belles and The Stationer. I have had quite a few friends that have had similar positive experiences.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Patricia · Married on 10/13/2012

Shopping for my dress at Wedding Belles was great. The store is a cute little boutique. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. I was a little anxious about the whole wedding dress shopping process, but Katie was fantastic and made me feel at ease. I wasn’t looking to spend that much on a dress I was only going to wear once, and they had exactly what I was looking for (they also have insanely expensive dresses, if that’s what you’re looking for). They even held my dress in-store until I was ready to pick it up so that I didn’t have to find room in my closet to store it. I would definitely recommend shopping at Wedding Belles.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Molly · Married on 06/09/2012

I loved Wedding Belles. Katie and Maria were wonderful. They made the whole experience relaxing, enjoyable, and laid back. Every other wedding dress boutique were very pushy about buying dress. I tried on several dresses and liked things from each dress I tried on. Maria encouraged me to incorporate each thing I liked into one dress, and she helped me customize my own dress with the designer. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! I also had all my bridesmaid get their dresses from Wedding Belles. They worked with the designer to get me extra time to decide on things so that my bridesmaids could take advantage of the seasonal sale the designer was promoting. They made everything so easy for me, especially since I live in Dallas and had to plan my wedding remotely.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2012

Absolutely love this place! I had ordered a dress from another boutique but due to a mishap, I had to get a new dress just a few months before my wedding. Wedding Belles came to my rescue and have been so great to work with, I especially am a huge fan of Katie. She has made a very stressful situation so easy.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Erica · Married on 05/19/2012

I had the most amazing experience buying my wedding dress at Wedding Belles. The staff was always so friendly and helpful, and they always recognized me upon my many visits to the shop. I found my perfect dress almost immediately and I was so happy with it! It should be the first place any new bride goes to find their dress!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Megan · Married on 05/18/2012

Wedding Belles is so great! I had my first wedding dress appointment here and did not even go to my other appointments. They are so nice and helpful!! They make everything really easy! I came in from Baton Rouge and hit traffic so I was late for both of my appointments (embarrassing!) but they were so nice about it and still made time to help me. I've had a great experience working with them!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Melissa Desormeaux · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Katie and the Wedding Belles staff. Last year i called Wedding Belles desparate for help-only one store in the US (in OK) had my dream dress but I desperately wanted the wedding boutique experience of coming out in my dress for my family to see. Katie graciously allowed me to bring my already purchased, never tried on dress into their store- on a Saturday- and try it on for the first time with my family. They even served champagne! They gave me the wedding experience I always hoped for even though they didn't sell me the wedding dress. Amazing. They also kindly held my dress for me from that day forward (through fittings, etc) so that my husband wouldn't go snooping.

Wedding Belles also carried the bridesmaid dresses I had my eye on so we were able to have the girls try those on as well. I had 5 bridesmaids and 2 jurnior bridesmaids and Katie was able to keep track of all of their information, order the dresses, etc. My mom also ordered her dress thru Wedding Belles and it was gorgeous! Everyone kept saying how sweet Katie was when she called them to follow up on placing orders, shipping, etc, and its true. Katie always knew my name when I came in to get fittings and kept me updated on bridesmaid dresses- when any of the designers were having sales so we could get the girls better prices, etc.

I love Wedding Belles-and Katie- and recommend them to all brides who want to feel special (who doesn't love being remembered everytime you walk in the store).

Sent on 07/26/2012

jessie · Married on 08/11/2011

great experience. found a beautiful dress that is just right. i could have picked one of at least three in the shop that i loved - all at great price points. After looking at other shops, all the dresses were starting to look the same - wedding belles offered a large spectrum of choices that were all unique!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Nikki · Married on 06/12/2011

Wedding Belles was absolutely amazing. The experience started with picking the dress. Katie is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is patient, not pushy, and really helps you find that perfect dress. It is a small boutique, but the dresses that they have are absolutely gorgeous, and a lot of the lines that they carry are ones that you could not find in many other places. Because it is a smaller scale boutique, you really get the attention and help that every bride wants while shopping for one of the biggest items for their special day. They call you right away when your dress and veil come in, and are also willing to keep it in the back until your wedding, which was very useful. I had a few problems with alterations, but they were professional and helped out every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend this store to anyone who wants good quality, service, and a beautiful dress!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Robin · Married on 04/02/2011

Customer service here cannot be beat. I ordered all 10 of my bridesmiad dresses from here and basically all i had to do was pick out the dresses I wanted. Katie contacted all of my girls and even ordered the dresses at a specific time so the dresses would be discounted! They are fabulous and I am so happy with my choice

Sent on 04/06/2011

Christina · Married on 04/10/2010

My dress was amazing! I ordered Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses and the girls took care of everything. Every time I went someone waited on you and everyone is incredibly nice.

Sent on 05/27/2010

anna · Married on 12/15/2012

Wonderful shop, beautiful dress selection and the most helpful staff. Made finding and fitting my dress so pleasant.

Sent on 10/10/2012

TIffany · Married on 04/02/2011

I ordered my bridesmaid's dresses from Wedding Belles and couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of service and product given. Our dresses came in very soon and with no issues. The employees at Wedding Belles were nothing but professional and sometimes I wish I would have ordered my wedding gown from them just to have the same experience. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Kayli · Married on 06/30/2018

Today was my first day looking for a wedding dress. I had a wonderful experience here! All of the stylists were so nice and welcoming. I sent them an email with several dress inspiration photos a week prior to our appointment. When I walked in, they let me walk around and select dresses I liked while they checked out my pictures. My stylist picked out a few more dresses that she thought I would like and put all the dresses in a dressing room. She allowed me privacy and helped me get into the dress/fitted it with clamps when I was ready. She was extremely patient, understanding, and personable. I found a dress that I absolutely adore, but I still have a few more appointments at other salons. So I was not ready to purchase the dress the same day. Before I left, my stylist gave me a card with all of the information about the dress I loved (designer, name, price) and told me that whenever I was ready, she would assist me in my purchase. I didn't feel pressured or overwhelmed. I truly had a great experience here and would love to do business with this salon!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Joan · Married on 12/28/2013

These young women are beyond helpful. They make wedding dress shopping very enjoyable. Their dress selection is lovely and they have a wonderful alteration lady available. We live out of New Orleans and they arranged fittings that met out schedule and travel times. They were very professional and went way beyond the expected in service. Someone was always available to meet us even when it was out of store hours. After the wedding one of the owners met me and took care of having the wedding dress cleaned and packed for storage. No small consideration. We were pleased in every aspect of purchasing The Dress from Wedding Belles.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2012

The shop itself is lovely, everybody who works here is very helpful and every time I come back in to check if an accessory I've bought will go with the dress they recognize me right away, pull my dress out and give me their expert opinions! I cannot think of a better place to have purchased my dress and veil.

Sent on 01/10/2012