A-Net's Bridal Boutique

100 Hamilton Place, Lafayette, LA 70501 Map · Phone number

About A-Net's Bridal Boutique

Anet's "Enchanted Dream" is a bridal boutique that will enchant every bride.

A-Net's Bridal Boutique opened their doors in 1988 as an exquisite bridal boutique housed within a home built in the early nineteen hundreds. You will be welcomed by a friendly and experienced consultant that is available to assist and collaborate with you for all your special event needs. Each dress has been handpicked in different styles and silhouettes to meet any brides' expectation. It's beauty and charm will enchant you as you browse through 5,000 square feet of total femininity and experience the heavenly aura of our dream.

Follow A-Net's Bridal Boutique on

• Seaux Icy KOTD
  • I Do Bridal Couture
  • Bustle

15 Reviews for A-Net's Bridal Boutique

Samantha · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome!!!

I tried on about 10 dresses while there and the employee was super helpful and patient the entire time

Sent on 12/07/2018

Marissa Tennison · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding town of my dreams

I have found an amazing wedding dress that is simple & elegant! Fits me perfectly! Just a few little things to alteration & it’s perfect.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

I found my dress at A-Net's! From the minute we walked into the store through purchasing the my wedding dress, the entire experience was fabulous. Rachelle Cook was our consultant and I 100% recommend her. She was so fun and sweet and knew her stuff! She listened to what I liked and disliked and made sure to have me try a few different styles so that I wouldn't regret not seeing different shapes. My whole group enjoyed her. I made an appointment and they had a nice showing room reserved for us with a separate dressing space for me. All around a wonderful experience and the prices were very reasonable for a boutique.

Sent on 05/08/2018