I Do Bridal Couture Reviews

20 | Baton Rouge, LA

20 Reviews for I Do Bridal Couture

Marcy · Married on 12/31/2018

My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at I Do Bridal Couture. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend!

Kandice · Married on 03/03/2018

Loved my experience at I Do! Ramsey and the team were so wonderful to work with and really helped me narrow down "the one" that fit my personality and vibe for my wedding day. With such a wide variety to choose from it helped to have experienced professionals to guide me through the selection process. I felt no pressure at all and moved quickly! They were also very self conscious of other brides I might know and steered me away from a dress a friend or acquaintance might have also chosen; which I respected because I would hope they would do they same for me. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks Ramsey!

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

Such a dream experience! the girls at I Do made my appointment so personal and so fun, I couldn't have asked for more. They know what they're doing and I can't thank them enough for helping me find my dreams dress. If a fun, easy, stress free and peronable appointment is what you're looking for, then go no further. The quality and exclusivity of the gowns was also DEFINITELY a plus!!!!! Thanks I Do for making my experience so enjoyable!

Kristy · Married on 11/18/2017

What a fabulous experience!!!! The girls were all so welcoming and accommodating!!! We sipped champagne while my daughter tried on wedding dresses!! Can't get much better than that! No hustle and bustle! 100% full attention to our bride! My daughter found a beautiful wedding gown that we all loved from the large selection of designers that I Do carries! Can't beat the experience!!

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

My experience at I Do was wonderful. I was the only bride and had the whole store to myself and the full attention of my consultant. She picked a dress for me that I never would've chosen, and it ended up being the perfect dress for my beach wedding. Highly recommend.

Britni · Married on 01/28/2017

Out of this world service. The owner and her staff know what they are doing. You will always be in good hands. very kind and very professional.

Chelbi · Married on 01/07/2017

Ramsey and her girls were awesome. They took time to get to know my style and taste. After trying on a few dresses, they knew exactly what I wanted and pulled it for me. I immediately knew that I had found my dress. They also helped me find my shoes, belt, veil, and earrings. They have, by far, the best selection of bridal gowns and accessories in Baton Rouge.

SHELBY · Married on 12/10/2016

Love I Do! Dresses are incredibe and Ramsey is such a pleasure to work with! Over the top customer service!

Meghan · Married on 04/23/2016

I'd already purchased my wedding dress from a trunk show, but I went to I Do Bridal for accessories. Ramsey and the ladies at I Do Bridal were so easy to work with and incredibly accommodating. They had a great selection, and I ended up finding a gorgeous cathedral veil and tulle overskirt. Overall, it was a great experience!! Highly recommend!

After buying several wedding dresses... I stepped into I Do and fell in love! Ramsey is so sweet and her staff is so accommodating.

I can't believe I found the perfect dress at the first store. Ladies if you want the help you deserve this is the place to be.

Ramsey and her girls at I DO were so friendly and helpful in helping me find my wedding gown. I went into I DO after visiting a few other bridal boutiques and I like the personalized service of being the only girl in the salon at the time so they were able to help me find my perfect dress!

Very helpful and patient . Beautiful selections

They are very personable. I loved how it is all about the bride. You make an appointment ahead of time, show up with your crew and they lock the door so no outsiders can see you in different wedding dresses. I loved my dress!!

I had a problem with my first dress, which was purchased from a different store, and was referred by a friend to the boutique. Ramsey was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgable and personable. She not only helped me find my dream dress, but also made sure it would arrive on time. For my appointment, no one outside my party was allowed in the store which made the experience very relaxed and personable. Can't thank them enough for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day and would recommend them to any bride!

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2015

I knew the dress I wanted the moment I saw it online. I do ---didn't carry it, so they ordered a sample for me to try on and I loved it. Got the dress back a few months later and there were a few complications with the dress. There was a snag and there was a line in a seam that was off centered. This had nothing to do with the boutique! The ladies at the I do sent the dress back right away and made me feel so much better. Got my dress back, put on the most beautiful vail and I cried! I'm a wedding coordinator myself, so I didn't think I would get so emotional. They really made my experience unforgettable! Thank you so much, I feel like an absolute angel in my dress. Thank you!

Kayla Wavra

Kirsten · Married on 12/06/2014

I bought my beautiful wedding dress from Ramsey and she was AMAZING! They were Sooo helpful and made me feel beautiful.

Chelbie · Married on 09/27/2014

Everyone at I Do Bridal was very professional and helpful when I was picking my dress. The are by appointment only, which at first I thought was inconvenient but I really appreciated once I was there. It allowed them to devote all their attention to me and my needs. It was perfect!

Katelyn · Married on 05/24/2015

4.2
      3.0

Ramsey and her team did a great job at making sure I found what I wanted. I ended up buying a dress that was on their "off the rack sale", and it was still over my budget. Only downfalls are that you have limited time so you feel rushed (only one bride in the shop at a time), you are limited in how many people can come (since I live out of state I wanted some of my bridesmaids there), and pricing.

• Lauren

Lauren Helling · Getting married on 12/13/2019

2.2
      1.0
      1.0

Owner literally rolled her eyes at me when I asked to try on dress

I went in there with 5 friends and 1 who had an appointment as well. There were about 5-6 ladies in there and they greeted my friend who had the first appointment but nobody else in my group. We had to ask for champagne. It wasn't the first time experience I had in my head. When they told me to start picking out dresses I told someone I wanted to try one on that "wasn't in my budget". The lady who was putting the dress on the hanger looked at me and rolled her eyes. (My friend and I both saw it as she was literally 3 feet away from us). I walked on the other side to hide back tears. This was also the same lady who asked me what my budget was and when I answered she condescendingly said "that's your max?" Come to find out...This was the owner of the store. As I am holding back tears I am telling the other two younger ladies helping me that this is supposed to be my day and if I am not welcome here than I don't have to be here. They were very nice and I swallowed my want to cry and walk the hell out of there. I watched the owner and lady who made me feel horrible pick up her bag and leave. THANK GOD! Cause I would have said something. Don't go here. Especially your first time. You should be catered to and made to feel like a princess as you are getting married. Oh and a tip I purposefully didn't say my actual budget because I don't like it when people press things on me. Well was I wrong! Tell them it doesn't matter because THAT is when they cater to you. Note to owner- you should be nicer.