205 E Thomas St, Hammond, LA 70401 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About POSH Bridal

POSH Bridal is a new and exclusive bridal and social occasion salon centrally located in Downtown Hammond LA. We carry exclusive and private lines of designer bridals, prom, and pageant wear. Our gowns are perfect for those who want style but does not want to look like everyone else. We carry exclusive selections that are not available at every store and most are not carried anywhere else in Louisiana! Our bridal gowns are designed by top fashion designers from Europe and the United States! In addition to our exclusive designs, we also offer an amazing selection from some of the top designers in the world.

Our customer service is just as amazing. We work individually with each customer to make sure that you feel special when you enter our salon and look absolutely special when you leave with your perfect dress!

Appointments are required for bridals so be sure to schedule your appointment on our website or just call one of our friendly consultants! Be prepared for an unforgettable experience in finding your perfect dress at POSH!

Congratulations on your upcoming event and we look forward to working with you!

TAL10123
poshbridallogo
lila diane

6 Reviews for POSH Bridal

Irina · Married on 11/20/2010

The entire staff at the shop is dedicated to providing expert guidance on not only what style of wedding dress but the accessories. And they are honest, if it is not right they will tell you. It is different at other shops where they tell you everything is wonderful even if you know its not. I know you can buy the same dress at a lot of other places including maybe on line but why trust that most important dress of your life to anyone that you don’t personally know will have your best interest at heart and take care of you.

I have heard stories of the Chinese factories that promise you a designer dress but what you get is a poorly made knock off.

I have read the other reviews and I know no one is perfect but if your heart is in the right place the effort will be made to do the right thing. These people definitely have their heart right and therefore their efforts are always on the bride’s side.

On selection, I like the dresses to be “In touch” with current styles. I also appreciate it when the owner/buyer takes the time to go to the bridal buying markets out of state to personally select dresses that brides in my area are interested in. I feel they have been pre-selected from the best of the thousands of styles out there. This salon does that.

Value to me is more than just price. It means a fair price, confidence in their follow through and service after the initial deposit. It is a peace of mind that comes with knowing they have the years of experience and therefore they have seen and handled the many obstacles that can crop up.

If it sounds like I know bridal shops it is because I do. I have to been to 12 shops in this area and out of state. I put my trust in Posh Bridal and strongly suggest you would be wise to do so too. You will be delighted.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Patricia · Married on 09/27/2008

The ladies here are very helpful and the shop has a nice selection to choose from. I liked that they had some styles that I hadn't seen everywhere and that the sales lady listened to what I said . I wasn't really sure what I was looking for in a dress, but with help, was able to find it here.
    I found everything I needed !

Sent on 03/17/2011

Joy · Married on 07/06/2019

My experience at The Venue was extraordinary. The building was very clean. Customer service was great making my night even better. I highly recommend them to future brides.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Award

POSH Bridal FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• POSH Bridal 1
    MONTHLY PRIZE GIVE AWAYS!!!
    Our amaziing drawings are open to everyone & it's FREE to register. This months prize is either a beautiful new veil or a blinged out necklace and earring set. Go to our website and click on the PRIZE REGISTRATION link to register. There is a new and exciting give away each month! We can even make arrangements to ship you your winning item! SO SIGN UP... TODAY!!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Royale Couture to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Fine Arts Ensemble
    Fine Arts Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Great service! Great people! <<Highly recommended>>

• South Louisiana Virtuosi
    South Louisiana Virtuosi Wedding Musicians

Beautiful!

• 205 E Thomas St Hammond, 70401 See on map
    8778644486 (Other Phone Number)