Neverland Farms Reviews

Neverland Farms 4
Neverland Farms 5

Mariscela Ide · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Where Dreams Come True!

If you have ever imagined a breathtaking wedding venue filled with magical twinkly spectacular perfection, Neverland will exceed your expectations and leave you feeling like you have found the most special hidden gem! Suzy, Nora and their team of incredible staff will embrace you like family and cherished friends and not only create a wedding to remember, but will make you wonder how they manage to think of EVERY detail and anticipate your ever whim. Suzy knows wedding planning like no other and will not let you down in any way for any reason - ever! Our daughter and new son-in-law truly had the wedding of their dreams and we felt like we won the lottery with every detail Suzy & Nora nailed. I believe with all my heart that there is NO OTHER venue that can craft an experience like Neverland Farms!! I wish I had multiple daughters as it would be an honor to have each of them married at Neverland...and to work with Suzy again would be a dream come true!

Neverland Farms 6
    Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Ashley · Married on 02/11/2019

Stunning and magical location! You wont regret it!

My boyfriend's brother Brandon got married to the love of his life Caitlin at Neverland this past Saturday 11/2/2019. To say this venue is spectacular doesn't even do justice to the beauty of the location, its decor, THE FOOD, and most importantly the hospitality and professionalism of Suzy, Nora, and Pam. These ladies run a very tight ship, and I mean that in the best way possible. They will make sure everyone is where they need to be, when they need to be there, that everyone has what they need, and that things go the way they should in perfect timing. We do photo & video for weddings professionally all over the country. This venue is bar none at the top of the list with the best of the best a couple could possibly hope for. 5/5 Stars - 10/10 -

Neverland Farms 7
    Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I fell in love with Neverland Farms the first time I visited. It is truly beautiful and magical and it was even more so on my wedding day. Suzy is amazing and her team does a fantastic job ensuring that everything runs smoothly. We asked Suzy to officiate and it was one of the best decisions we made. We got to know her very well in the year that it took to plan everything and she feels like part of the family. Our guests are still raving about everything from the ceremony space to the amazing food. ( the mac and cheese and tomato bisque are soooooo good). Thank you neverland for making our wedding so amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Caleb · Married on 09/23/2017

Suzy at Neverland Farms is easily the most professional, courteous, and caring individual you’ll ever work with in the wedding industry. She was one of the main reasons we ended up choosing this location for our wedding venue, and we could not have been more satisfied. We lived in Texas while planning the whole wedding and she made it very easy for the long-distance planning and coordination. She was incredibly flexible to meet with us when we were in Atlanta and well organized with the documents/actions in need of working remotely.

The farm is absolutely stunning. Suzy knows her property so well that she plans the wedding times to start based on the time of the year for the perfect lighting on pictures. If you are looking for the outdoor style wedding in a secluded, yet inviting setting, this is your place! The farm grounds are very large with tons of picture options for you and your photographer. Also, the barn is very spacious, has a great sound system, and really comes alive at night! Aside from all the “congrats” we received, undoubtedly the most common thing we heard all night was “this venue is incredible” and “this is the best wedding location I’ve seen.”

Regarding the staff and food; there was never a point during the entire event that you and your whole wedding group is not fully taken care of. There seemed to be a staff person at every turn, yet they blend in! They were friendly, professionally dressed (but not with uniforms), and very attentive. I’ve heard good things about their food but I was not expecting it to be that good. I grew in southern Louisiana and have been cooking my entire life, so I know food…haha. The mac and cheese was the BEST I’ve ever had anywhere. The roasted chicken was shocking how flavorful it was. Everything was great, even down to the homemade peach sangria! I was seriously blown away by how good the food was. I wish we could go there for just a night of dining!

In summary, choose this place, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Joan · Married on 09/02/2017

Neverland Farms was ideal! My daughter's wedding was perfect in every detail. The day was beautiful. Everything had been planned meticulously in a series of meetings beforehand, so all we needed to do was...be there. We supplied the people, the cake, the flowers, a photographer; Suzy and her staff provided everything else, including staging, an hour of refreshments for guests, the horse and carriage, dj, hor's d'ouvres and full dinner, sparklers for sendoff...it was magical.

Neverland Farms 16
    Neverland Farms 21
    Neverland Farms 22
    Sent on 10/05/2017

Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

First of all, Neverland Farms is the most beautiful, enchanting venue. When my husband and I visited, we knew immediately we would regret if we didn't have our wedding there. I can't tell you how many sincere compliments we received from guests.

And to add to the gorgeous surroundings, Suzy and her staff were an absolute pleasure to plan with. They think of every single detail so you don't have to, and they make you feel like family. I truly can say I was not nervous about any details on our wedding day because I knew Suzy and her staff had it all under control.

The food was delicious, and Dione was the best DJ anyone could ask for, and we take our music very seriously. :)

We really can't say enough good things about this venue. I hope someone else we know books Neverland Farms so we can go back!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jourdan · Married on 04/01/2017

Where do I begin?! Neverland Farms is the ideal venue for the most breathtaking wedding. There is truly is no other place like it. Much of the stress that comes from planning a wedding is greatly alleviated by the well-organized and friendly staff. The day of my wedding was absolutely flawless and stress free. I didn't have to lift a finger and was made to feel so special. Nothing compares to the beautiful scenery, the gorgeous reception barn, the staff, the delicious food, and the good time that is provided by Neverland Farms!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2016

Imagine a mountain escape filled with rustic charm, natural beauty and pure magic. If any of that fits the vision for your wedding, then Neverland Farms is THE place to get hitched. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have our October wedding at Neverland, and it was an absolute fairy tale beyond our dreams. All of our guests keep telling us how it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and that they have never seen a place so magical. The landscape and decor speaks for itself -- it's one of the most gorgeous places in Georgia (or anywhere for that matter). The ceremony site is set beside a pasture with grazing horses and stunning mountain backdrop. We chose to have the horse-drawn carriage, which made for an awesome entrance to the ceremony. By night, the reception area is illuminated with candles, twinkling lights and lanterns for a gorgeous, golden glow. And y'all. The food is by far the best food you will have at a wedding. Guests still rave about that, too! We chose the beef and barley soup, smoked chicken, citrus salmon, illegal mac n' cheese, kale salad, roasted butternut squash - all were fantastic. Wine and beer selections were on point, too (we were picky about this and it exceeded expectations). We had a band, but the house DJ also did a wonderful job and kept our guests dancing the night away.

One of the best parts of Neverland is the lovely owner, Suzy, and her incredible staff. They all felt like family and truly hold a special place in our hearts. They went over and above to make our day fun, romantic and utterly perfect for everyone. All of our guests were greeted with warm smiles and the most genuine service. Neverland is even eco-friendly, which we loved.

Neverland Farms is without a doubt the BEST decision we made for our wedding. I truly cannot say enough good things about this venue or express the level of gratitude for each moment of that day. So much love!! I only wish we could go back and do it again!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing Suzy and her staff are at Nederland farms. From the moment I first saw neverland I was in love. It is honestly like you have entered a magical land of pure serenity. When Suzy says you will not have to worry about a thing on your wedding day she is telling the truth. My husband, myself, and our wedding party were beyond pampered on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The food is absolutely amazing. The illegal mac and cheese is to die for. Pictures do not do Nederland Farms justice so make sure you go vist Suzy in person. Thank you again Suzy and your amazing staff for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/10/2016

You cannot go wrong! This is THE place to book - everything was amazing!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2016

I don't know where to start. My husband and I fell in love with Neverland Farm and the team there. Our wedding was 4 months ago and we are still hearing from everyone that it was the most beautiful and magical wedding they've ever been too. As the bride, I literally had nothing to worry about. I showed up and was taken care of from the moment I arrived. This place is so amazing that I recommend getting two photographers to capture how beautiful the grounds are. When you have your wedding at Neverland you get an awesome DJ, incredible food (the best wedding food I've ever had), Suzy to help you plan, and an amazing team the day of. Not to mention all of the plants, lights, candles and decorations that make it so magical. My maid of honor has a deathly nut allergy and the chef was so accommodating and took great care of her. This was only the second wedding she was ever able to eat at. My wedding at Neverland was the best day of my life. It was so perfect that it feels like a dream. I hope that one day we will both be able to go back to the grounds and see the team again. We can't thank the Neverland team enough.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ana · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I went to several venues before finally touring to Neverland Farms. The second we got there we knew that this was where we wanted to have our wedding reception. It's so unique from anything else we had toured and the beauty of the place was breathtaking. I still have guests raving about how beautiful the place was, not to mention how delicious the food was on the day of. Suzy was an absolute joy to work with. Always prompt to respond to queries and very willing to talk through any concerns or questions my family and I had. We had our ceremony at a Catholic church nearby and the reception at NVF afterwards. It was just so perfect. It's basically a full-service venue and everything was taken care of on our wedding day so my husband I didn't have to worry about a thing! You can't go wrong booking with Suzy at NVF for your wedding day :)

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kayla · Married on 04/24/2016

Neverland Farms was the perfect venue for our wedding! Suzy and her whole team made us feel so welcome and at home on our wedding day and leading up to it. Everything is planned and scheduled which really helped us with our busy schedules. The day of the wedding my husband and I each had someone in charge of the timeline for the day and helping us get ready. I couldn't believe how coordinated everything was. The food was amazing, our guests couldn't stop complimenting on how good the food was. I would highly recommend Neverland Farms and Suzy for anyone who appreciates nature and wants an outdoor wedding

Sent on 09/08/2016

Abby · Married on 03/26/2016

Nestled back in the mountains of north Georgia is this incredible farm filled with countless plants, flowers, horses, and gorgeous decorations! Where do I begin? Suzy is the most incredible, kind hearted lady I have ever met! She made my wedding day absolutely everything I dreamed of! I am a sucker for fairtales so the name Neverland Farms was already a win and on our first visit my now husband and I fell in love. I am a very "nervous nelly" who also likes to be in control of my plans... I had not one ounce of worry or stress on my wedding weekend Suzy and her lovely staff took care of everything!!!! All the way down to making sure my sunglasses I had on when I arrived made it back to my car when we left. I can't even use enough good words to explain how incredible Neverland Farms is!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't imagine a more magical venue for a wedding! Suzy and her staff are so professional and organized that you don't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. My daughter had her wedding there last month, and it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/11/2015

Neverland is a gorgeous venue and delivers impeccable service and beauty in a relaxed atmosphere. The ceremony is in a field with wooden benches for guests and the woods as a backdrop, and the reception is in a large Costa Rican-style open sided building covered in fairy lights twinkling into the night. Think of Neverland as an ideal location for a classy wedding in the woods. I got married there in October. I live in Washington, DC, and was only engaged for a few months before the wedding, so I really appreciated the fact that Suzy and her team know exactly what they are doing, and I didn't need to worry about many of the details. She has recommended vendors for some services (cake, shuttle), and they were all great. The setting itself is so green and woodsy, and they provide lots of tasteful decorations, so floral needs are limited (although my florist was amazing). They also have heat lamps if you need them, you don't have to worry about finding someone to provide linens or chairs or catering, as it is all done there, and it is all tasteful. It's very rural. Due to Octoberfest in Helen, we placed people in houses in the region through Georgia Mountain Rentals and Pinnacle. Note that Suzy knows how things work best on her property, and there are some rules. Bride and groom are expected at certain times, guests at certain times, and there's no "first look" for photographs in case you care. I liked all this - it reduced the number of inconsequential decisions I had to make, and I could just enjoy the day.

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 05/24/2015

Suzy, Suzy, Suzy... where to begin. She is on top of everything. She has an unbelievably beautiful, welt-kept venue and her extraordinaire eye for details made the entire wedding planning experience incredible. It's hard to put into words what she/the venue meant to us... I interviewed and researched venue after venue and Neverland combined our love for elegance and the outdoors perfectly. The customer service was far beyond my expectations! Everyone that attended our wedding was in awe of the venue and are still talking about how wonderful everything was- from the food to the service to the landscape. THE ABSOLUTE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Don't sell yourself short and settle for anything but the very best, and let me tell ya, Suzy at Neverland is the best, hands down!

Sent on 05/25/2016

I can not say enough good things about Neverland Farms and the staff there. They took care of everything and made our wedding go off without a hitch! Suzy was fantastic to work with and made sure to understand exactly what we were looking for. She kept in constant communication with us throughout the entire time.

Her venue is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. While it is a little tricky to get to (especially when it downpours all morning long on your wedding day!!!) but it is completely worth the drive. I highly recommend Neverland Farms to anyone who is looking for an outdoor venue in Georgia!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Grace · Married on 09/28/2014

We got married one month ago at Neverland Farms, and people are still raving about how beautiful the venue was, and I hear about it from all over! Suzy, the owner of the venue, is incredibly sweet and was responsive to all our questions and needs. I'm so happy to have chosen Neverland Farms as our wedding venue, it was everything I could have hoped for and more!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Where to even begin... There is no doubt that Neverland Farms is a stunning stunning venue, but taking it a step further, Suzy and her team are absolutely remarkable. Every last detail executed beautifully. They are true professionals and by the time your wedding roles around, there is no detail forgotten or missed. The food was fabulous, all her staff so very kind and accommodating, and her on site DJs really kept the crowd dancing all night long.

Working with Suzy was so stress free. She was quick to respond to emails, very organized and kept you up to date, but most importantly she made you feel like family and that she wanted your wedding to be even more beautiful than you did! (almost :) ) .

I would highly recommend Neverland Farms for your wedding venue. My husband and I felt like we were married in the garden of eden! Neverland Farms is Suzy's home and you can tell she loves and takes pride in every last detail! What a wonderful fairy tale wedding for us!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/21/2013

I, and our wedding guests, cannot stop talking about how wonderful Suzy is and how amazing Neverland Farms was for our wedding venue. People are calling me left and right saying "HOW did you find this place, its incredible!". Suzy and her team ensured EVERYTHING ran smoothly; as a bride it was wonderful to relax and not worry about a thing, from the day I met Suzy until the wedding day I never worried about ANYTHING. She knows what she is doing and what works. I trusted her with everything and couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out. The FOOD is incredible! Its fresh and cooked on site which makes all the difference. Better than the best restaurants, and I'm very particular about delicious food. Visiting other venues and weddings, you can see how much Suzy has it together, from the smallest/subtle detail to big picture things. The venue is GORGEOUS and absolutely picture perfect. Theres so much there already, you really don't have to do any additional decorations if you don't want to so thats one less thing to do. If you want a flawless wedding, Neverland farms is the way to go! I can't say enough good things about this place and about Suzy!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Taylor Rae · Married on 06/22/2013

Everything about Neverland Farms is perfect!! The food was amazing, everything looked beautiful, and Suzy is the sweetest most wonderful person ever!! She is a dream come true when it comes to wedding planning and pulling everything off! I could not be happier with how the wedding turned out and feel so blessed that I got to have my wedding at such an amazing venue!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2013

Suzy is wonderful and takes the time to make everyone comfortable with every single detail. She tremendously decreases wedding day stress- She definitely knows what she is doing! Her team is great, food is amazing, venue is beautiful- would hands down recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Ansley · Married on 04/27/2013

Dream wedding come true!! I adore this place and these people! Everyone has been talking about how it was the most beautiful wedding ever!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2012

I absolutely cannot give Suzy and her team a good enough review that would do them justice. Hands down the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/20/2012