Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for Neckwerk Entertainment

Uplighting (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Photobooth (1)
19 Neckwerk Entertainment Reviews

My husband and I cannot say enough how absolutely amazing DJ Greg is!!! He is so kind, talented, and above all FUN!!! He brought so much enthusiasm and excitement to our wedding. We had so many family members and friends comment on his skill as a DJ and his professional manner. His presence and fun spirit gets everyone out on the dance floor! We can’t thank him enough for making our big day that much more special and enjoyable!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

This dude!!!
Everything up to our wedding was great, in meeting with us and making sure our day turned out great and what we were looking for.
The day of our outdoor wedding we had some weather come in, we moved from outside to inside, outside to inside, trying to battle the rain and wanting to give my wife what she dreamed for, we found a break in the weather and moved back outside, in all this did Greg was sweating busting his butt going back and fourth, doing everything possible to make it work, all with a smile on his face because he knew how important it was, and it went perfectly thanks to him!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Greg Ellis went above and beyond and was the life of the party. He was so flexible and easy to work with and was a hit among the guests. He was SO fun. I wish he could be a guest and a DJ at all parties that I go to.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Greg is hands down one of the best values you will find for a DJ in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Trust me - I did ALL the research. I am so happy we chose DJ Greg to MC and DJ our big day. He had everything covered from the ceremony to the last song, and everyone had a great time. I had multiple people come up to me to tell me what a professional Greg was. He met with my fiance and I several times throughout the wedding planning process and reassured me every step of the way with my dozens of requests (everything from a custom processional song to special announcements throughout the night). Above all else, Greg is just a great guy. So easy to talk with, gets along with everyone, and keeps the party going. And he hit the dance floor multiple times throughout the evening!

Your DJ is such an important part of your big day, and really does play an integral role in facilitating the festivities for the evening. I can assure you, if you hire DJ Greg, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew that the dance was very important for us. My wife and I love when others are having fun. So we hired Greg. His reviews were amazing and he lived up to them. There wasn't a time from when the dance started to when the venue shut us down that there wasn't at least 20 people on the floor. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. If we ever need another DJ, he will be the only one we use!

Profile Picture jake, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Greg is the absolute best. His enthusiasm and professionalism are boundless! He worked closely with us to make our reception 100% personal to us, setting the perfect tone for the entire evening. He was instrumental in keeping our event running smoothly, and rocked the dance floor for hours. I especially appreciate how he helped me create a special memorial dance for my dad during the traditional father/daughter dance. It was everything we wanted for our special day. Thank you, Greg!

Profile Picture Aly, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was our DJ for our wedding back in December 2016. I haven't stopped referring him to any new brides I come across! He was SO easy and stress free to work with. We met a few times before the big day, and each time we met with him we had a BLAST!! He got to know my husband and I personally, and added such a wonderful touch to our ceremony by going above and BEYOND the duties of a normal ol' DJ. Our friends & family STILL talk about how packed the dance floor was, and what a great time they had. Best DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT go with some cheap DJ who just shows up and presses play.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was and AMAZING dj to work with. He was incredibly flexible in the planning process, got to know us personally to make the day unique and to our liking, and kept the party hopping all night! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and all was exceptionally well executed! Would recommend to anyone. Friendly, Responsive, and Life of the Party. Also ask about his Photobooth offer. We added that to our DJ package and was SO WORTH it. Our guests LOVED taking funny pictures all night long and they provided all the props!

Profile Picture Jenessa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Greg Ellis was awesome! He made our big day come together with uplighting, slideshows, a photo booth, and of course some great music! The DJ is the one who gets everyone up and on the dance floor and that's exactly what he did! We received so many compliments after our wedding on how great the DJ was and how much they liked the music he played! He has a great photo booth with the most prop options I've ever seen. Everything is completely customizable to fit who you are as a couple and the atmosphere of your event. We were so happy we got to work with him! He was so flexible to work with and went above and beyond. He made our day unforgettable. I'd highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have seen many Dj's at many weddings, now I am here to tell you if your looking for a DJ, then you need to book Greg Ellis. He is the BEST I have ever seen, you will not be disappointed. You want fun and entertainment and knows how to rock the house down, again you need DJ Gregg Ellis. He rocks, and is the Best....

Profile Picture Wayne, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Greg Ellis is amazing. He is so much fun and really gets people on the dance floor. He even comes out and dances with you! I would recommend Dj Greg Ellis to do any event.

Profile Picture Erik, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was the DJ at our wedding on August 1, 2015. He was fantastic! He kept things moving at the reception, listened to our requests and was very receptive to the guests. The dance floor was packed all night. Greg met with us twice before the event and gathered all the information he needed -- names, songs preferences, timeline, etc. - and made our reception dance a complete success!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg Ellis from Neckwerk is incredible. He is kind, responsive and professional. In addition to these wonderful characteristics, I have never been at an event where people mobbed the dance floor like they did at my daughter's wedding. Greg makes the atmosphere so celebratory that people just want to dance in their joy. People commented that they liked Greg so much because he greeted people when they walked into the hall, and even danced with the guests. He is absolutely the best and we would recommend him to anyone who wants to make their reception fun! Thanks Greg! We know why your business is a success and we hope it just continues to grow.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met Greg when a groomsman who had Greg DJ at their wedding 10 years ago and people are still talking about it. Everything our groomsman said was 100% true, our ceremony and wedding were awesome, Greg did such an great job, he had more people on a dance floor than I have ever seen at a wedding before!!! If in the future we ever have another event, we will definitely be calling Greg as everyone told us our wedding was the best they have ever been too!!! Thanks so much Greg, you made the party happen like you said you would!!! Amy and Craig Dorma

Profile Picture Amy, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Greg from neckwerk provided professional fun Dj entertainment. He made sure to take your prior music requests seriously and he was so professional and was out on the dance floor partying thre whole night. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Profile Picture celena, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A true professional! I first met DJ Greg at a work event where he was DJing. His responsiveness and professionalism shined through the whole time we worked with him.

He built a playlist based on the recommendations we provided and really helped keep the reception moving along.

He is a great emcee and saved the day because he came prepared.

Profile Picture Drew, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Looking for a Dj who can make your reception the best it can be? Then look no further, Greg is the best in the business. So good in fact that I wish I could marry my wife all over again just to have him Dj again!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My Wedding was 6 years ago & people are STILL talking about my Reception! DJ Greg Ellis was AMAZING!! He even picked up the ball where I had slacked when I forgot to choose songs for certain dances! He had the perfect songs ready & I couldn't have been more happy or impressed!! No one could even tell that the songs he chose weren't my own idea!
And the dance floor was always packed! We loved his service! He is professional, energetic & just plain Great!!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Greg was outstanding at my wedding he was very attentive to my request, he had amazing suggestion for the mother/son dance. He was upbeat and entertaining kept the dance party going. we had an outdoor wedding and reception and was so great at setting everything up we even had rain and he reassured me that the party will go on and IT DID!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/26/10, 1 Review