Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Reviews

47 | Shingle Springs, CA

47 Reviews for Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

47 Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Dawn did an amazing job on my wedding!! I had a vision in pale/light yellow with roses and orchids and she made my vision a reality with her amazing talent!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful cascading bouquet or centerpieces for my reception. Everything was just so well done. I can tell she was very selective with her flower selection because I had several people ask if the flowers were real!!! They all looked picture perfect, every rose looked hand picked for the occasion. Thank you Dawn for everything!!!

Suzanne · Married on 11/07/2015

Dawn is outstanding with her floral arrangements!!! She has a wonderful eye for color and design. She was able to create my vision even better than I could have ever envisioned. She used pearls, gold glittery bands, and other special accents & details we came up with together. In the brainstorming process she really listened to my ideas and even created a Pinterest board to assist us in our planning. She transformed the venue into such a beautiful setting. I'm so incredibly thankful she was recommended to me!

Tina · Married on 10/11/2015

My daughter's wedding was held at Grand Island Mansion on 10/11/15. From our initial meeting in Dawn's living room we had instant confidence in her experience and artistic creativity. From that initial meeting to the followup calls and emails exchanged our minds were at ease knowing she would do an excellent job. Dawn was accommodating and provided helpful ideas when we needed a few adjustments. The bouquets, ceremony and reception flowers were absolutely beautiful! Dawn even created a floral hair piece to be woven into my daughter's long hair that was stunning! It was our great pleasure to have her as our florist and I highly recommend Dawn/A Natural Flair.

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Dawn was absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful in organizing all my ideas and bringing them together. Our wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to her!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Sarah & Joe, Your wedding reception was at the top of our list of favorites for 2015. I'm so happy for the both of you and deeply honored to be part of it.

Ester · Married on 08/15/2015

This was our 2nd time using Dawn & Natural Flair. Dawn has the artistic vision to match the bride's personality with her floral design. Creative, classy and natural in presentation, her arrangements and ideas are perfect. Dawn made our event presentation simply beautiful & elegant.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

So honored to be part of this vendor team. Incredible family and very proud to call our friends! XXOO

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

Dawn was absolutely AMAZING! We weren't really sure what to do about flowers/decorations for our wedding. We basically gave Dawn the color of the bridesmaid dresses, a couple ideas that I've seen online that I liked, and of course a budget. She not only stayed within the budget, but she made sure we got our money's worth. The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined and she even stayed throughout the ceremony so that we could use some of the ceremony flowers for the reception as well. She quickly set up our reception area before the guests saw it and made it look flawless. She's amazingly creative and definitely knows what she's doing. If you can book her, do it now!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Megan for your kind words. I loved your colors and so glad we meet your expectations. Would love to share some of your pictures and send love out to your vendors. Best wishes! Dawn

Lindsay · Married on 06/20/2015

Natural Flair did the most perfect job on our wedding flowers. We met with Dawn for a half hour visit. We showed her our inspiration for our wedding colors/flowers: a single picture from a backpacking trip in Desolation Wilderness. She immediately knew exactly what we were going for. She described our wedding theme/flowers back to us; she gave us suggestions that were exactly what we already had envisioned without even telling her. She worked with our budget too, and gave us non floral ideas to spruce up the alter and save money. When we finally saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I could not believe how beautiful they were and how perfectly they matched what I had envisioned when I only gave her a single picture of some wildflowers. The guests could not stop commenting on the flowers as well. The most beautiful arrangement I could have ever imagined! She knows what she's doing and you will be in great hands!!! Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Lindsay & Nick, Thank you! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Best wishes and thank you for the pictures!!!!!

Brooke · Married on 06/13/2015

Dawn was such a blessing when it came to planning our wedding! Her genuine kindness and gorgeous style make her a joy to work with.

We didn't know too much about floral design or have a clear picture in mind of what we wanted our wedding to look like, but Dawn took the time to get to know us and our preferences, explain our options, and show us examples of different colors and textures to help make our decision. We were looking for "simple and elegant" style, so she also worked with us on price points to help make our visions fit into our budget. For example, she suggested moving the hanging aisle decorations inside to serve as centerpieces during the reception. We loved this idea and the money it saved!

This whole process took less than an hour, and we left assured that we would be satisfied on the day of the wedding. Hassle- and worry-free planning! We left the rest up to her and were thrilled with the stunning results on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Brooke & Davis, thank you for your leap of faith in trusting us to your day!

Vanessa · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dawn and her work. She made everything I had envisioned come to life. I gave her guidelines of what I like and what I do not like and really gave her creative freedom for our florals for our country club wedding. She blew me away with the final product, and she was so attentive at making sure everyone had their set flowers and bouquets, I love her attention to detail which if hard to find these days. Dawn was a dream to work with and for whatever reason I may need her services again she will be the first one I call, she was always so quick to respond to emails and answer any questions. Thank you Natural Flair for helping make my wedding absolutely flawless! I truly can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Sean & Vanessa, I appreciate all your kind words and the both of you were such a pleasure to work with. Send me pictures, I would love to share them! Congratulations!!!!!

colleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Natural Flair is amazing! Dawn really listened to my requests and created a beautiful arrangement for us in a very reasonable price range. We planned our wedding from across the country and communicating with Dawn was so easy.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Colleen & Chris So glad it was a great experience for you. Thank you!

Heather · Married on 09/27/2014

Dawn with Natural Flair is amazing! She did the flowers for my wedding centerpieces, ceremony decor, and had some for my wedding cake, etc. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and is very passionate about her work, bringing excitement to the process. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. She had great suggestions and truly cared about the vision I had. Seeing all of the flowers on the big day literally brought me to tears, as it was even better than I had imagined. Everything was absolutely stunning and the flowers really brought it all together. Dawn has a true talent and I am so thankful to have worked with her. I highly recommend Natural Flair!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Heather & Dale, I loved every minute of working together. Love your pictures! thank you!

Heather · Married on 08/31/2014

Dawn is fantastic to work with! This is my second time working with her and I can't wait for our next project together. I 100% recommend Dawn and her incredible company.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs's reply:

Heather Ferrai owner of All Set-online.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always great working with you. I look forward to working with you again!

Sharon · Married on 08/30/2014

Dawn and I were communicating from afar. Her ability to interpret my requests for the rehearsal dinner floral arrangements was exactly on-point. The next day, the wedding flowers were spectacular in their seeming simplicity, although I know that to pull off that "feel" takes a spectacular florists' touch. Thank you so much!

Kim · Married on 08/10/2014

We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flower arrangements at my daughter's wedding. When we were talking with potential florists during wedding planning, I knew right away that Dawn "got it". She knew exactly what we wanted as we described the vision - and the flowers were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend Dawn to anyone that wants to create a special memory with flowers and decor that are amazing.

Laura · Married on 08/10/2014

I cannot say enough about Dawn. Everything was perfect. She completely understood what we were going for and brought fresh ideas to the table. She made things simple for us and was responsive and flexible all the way through the end. Even on the day of the wedding, she handled the arrangements and the distribution of the corsages/boutonniere with ease. Not only did we love everything but we also received countless compliments on the flowers from many of our guests. I would recommend Natural Flair to anyone and everyone.

Jenna · Married on 07/26/2014

Dawn was very friendly and nice to work with. She listened to what I wanted and within my budget. She responded quickly to my last minute questions the week of the wedding and was so helpful on the wedding day by not only setting up the arrangements but also tracking down family members to pin corsages and boutonnieres. She was absolutely fabulous and I would recommend her highly!

Kristine · Married on 07/19/2014

Everything was handled great! Hired her at the last minute and she took my vision and made it a masterpiece in just a matter of weeks! Everything was handled in a very professional manner, it was absolutely stunning. Thank you!

Barbara · Married on 05/31/2014

Dawn, who owns Natural Flair Custom Flower Design, did a spectacular job for my daughters wedding. All of the flowers; bouquets, table centerpieces, aisle arrangements, boutonnieres, everything was beautiful!
    Dawn was very easy to work with and she knew exactly what we wanted and she did it!! I was thrilled when I arrived at the wedding venue and saw the beautiful colors! So happy we went with Natural Flair Custom Flower Design.

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Dawn and her team at Natural Flair did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. From the very beginning Dawn was on top of all the details and made me feel completely as ease. What I loved most about Dawn was she listened to how I envisioned our day to go and gave back a ton of feedback and options. We had some slight changes we needed to make a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was so understanding and easy about the whole situation. When I came to the site the day of the wedding I was completely in awe with the arrangements! I would absolutely use Natural Flair again and recommend them to anyone!

Gerilyn · Married on 02/07/2014

Where can I even begin? Dawn was there right from the beginning, helping me select flowers that would work in season and creating two very unique designs. She brought all of her mercury glass pieces and rustic pieces for the church ceremony, and even had a gorgeous wreath to add to the wall! She came out in the pouring rain on my wedding day and set-up everything for me. She even picked it all up afterwards to transfer some pieces to the restaurant.

She is so amazing to work with, so friendly and always goes the extra mile to make sure all of the small details are taken care of. I really am so fortunate to have had her as a part of my day. She really made the church and reception site look absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you Dawn!!

Dawn does amazing work! She's very creative and fun to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

I had such a positive experience working with Dawn of Natural Flair! After interviewing several florists, I knew Dawn would be my wedding florist after the first 5 minutes. I am a very detail oriented person, and she thought of things that had never even crossed my mind. Her organization and attention to detail was apparent right away and I knew I could trust her to do my wedding, and forfeit all control over flowers and decor to her.
    On the day of, she showed up when she said she would, with beautiful arrangements that I couldn't have even envisioned better! They were amazing, I only wish they could last forever!
    Working with Dawn was easy and pleasure, and I'm sad that its over!

Erica · Married on 09/14/2013

Dawn is Fabulous!!!! I had a willy wonka style wedding. One of my ideas I had was a lolli pop bouquet. The only problem was would I ever find a florist that could take my dream and make it a reality! People thought I was crazy and just plan silly. Then I met Dawn. First thing she said what a wonderful idea. She made my dream a reality. She made my wedding edible!! Bright beautiful colorful. A major part was my florist was a beautiful genius. She listened to what I wanted and explained how things could work.
    Every bride should have rose petals as she walks down the aisle.
    My flower girls passed out candy as they walked down the aisle with stylish moss purses. Every man apart of the wedding party had beautiful boutonnieres. The center pieces love.
    Natural Flair I'm a happy bride. Thank you thank you

Christie · Married on 09/14/2013

Dawn was absolutely amazing! She is so very talented and we were very pleased with her work. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I had imagined it and the bridesmaids' flowers were amazing as well on top of the table arrangements, and all the details that she just did not miss. She was very afordable and I would highly reccommend her to anyone. She does amazing work. Did I mention the aisle covered, and I mean covered in rose petals? Absolutely stunning!

cheryl · Married on 08/31/2013

Dawn did an awesome job and was great to work with!