19 Reviews for Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

I truly enjoyed my experience with Nathan Suher. He was professional and easy to work with. It felt like he accommodated all my wishes, got the most important shots that I asked from him, and created an amazing video that I will cherish for years to come. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how nice he was the day of the wedding and how very impressed they were by his finished product. One of my friends from work, told me that she wished she had hired someone like him for her daughter's wedding. I appreciated that he posted the wedding prep as well as the highlights video to my Facebook page for all my friends and family to see. Overall, I would highly recommend Nathan's services and feel like he is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Krissy, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathan did a beautiful job on our wedding video. We knew immediately after our consult we wanted him to film our wedding. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He arrived early at our venue to film the guests as they arrived and stayed until the very last song. My husband and I were extremely impressed by his creativity and how well he worked with our photographer to capture all of our special moments. He was very flexible with the last minute changes and song selections we decided on for our video. We were especially impressed by the quality of the video with chapter selections and his artistic editing. Thank you Nathan for being a part of our day, we will treasure our video forever!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathan was great on our big day didn't get in the way at all. Which was my biggest fear. Still waiting for our video but its only been a month and he said it may take up too two months. From his other work I am sure our video will be great. We also chose to get all the raw footage as well which is nice b/c I'd like to watch a bunch and make some of my own video's so it was a nice option.

Profile Picture User2531898, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nathan did an amazing job at our weeding! He captured every important moment so we'll never forget what a great time we had. Thank You!

Profile Picture Sandi, 1/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nathan is an unbelievable wedding videographer whose overall service, packages, pricing and quality are unmatched out in the Boston area. While high-end videographers will charge $6,500 for a simple 8 minute montage, we got a an awesome montage PLUS our entire wedding day filmed, edited and broken down into chapters. There was a 5 minute intro with a tour of the grounds, a 5 minute "prep montage" focusing on the bride and her bridesmaids, the entire ceremony, and a 5 minute dance montage.

Everything was extremely well done and he captured so many amazing moments. If you are looking for a fantastic videographer who will give you exceptional value in addition to unbelievable quality, check Nathan out. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Brad

Profile Picture Hallie, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video is absolutely amazing! Nathan is great to work with..a true professional. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I found Nathan through a mutual friend whose wedding we attended and he filmed. They were very happy with the quality of the service and the value of it all, so we decided to meet up with him. We had a very short list of videographers that we wanted to meet with, but after our initial meeting, we decided we did not need to look any further. Nathan offered a variety of packages, all which were affordable, and looked like a good value for the deliverables. We found him very responsive during the process and felt he did a great job filming the wedding. We enjoyed the DVD he edited and put together for us and found that it captured a lot of the best moments from our day. Overall, we would both recommend his work!

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathan and his staff were wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond my expectations for our wedding video. I have also worked with him on a corporate video for the hotel that I work at and he did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excellent work at a reasonable price. Very friendly and responds in a timely fassion with emails and phone calls. We LOVED the end result of the compilation of highlights for our wedding video. It was a lot of fun to watch with the family and relive the day. Thanks for a great job Nathan. We would definately utilize your services again. Very pleased!

Profile Picture D, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lori and Nathan for being a part of our wedding. I truly enjoyed working with you both. From the initial phone chats to the moment we watched our video, you have been professional courteous and above all a joy to work with. Planning a wedding should be fun and you helped it stay fun!
You were punctual on the day of the wedding arriving at the bridal suite to film us getting ready. The footage that you had shot here was breathtaking.
The moments you had caught with my mother, sister and I was so perfect.
The ceremony was incredible. The sound quality was superb as I was afraid I was not speaking loud enough in my vows, I heard every word, even when my dad whispered into Jonathan's ear!!!
The photo shoots at Rough Point and Fort Adams with the music selection was magnificent, again the quality, the blue of the ocean, the profile of my mom... I could go on and on!
The cocktail hour and reception, you truly captured every small detail that I had put into the wedding. You captured each and every guest enjoying themselves and dancing the night away.
Thank you so very much for making our day special! You both are great at what you do!
Our best
Jonathan and Serena

Profile Picture Serena, 10/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I did quite a bit of research and decided on Wedding Reels. We felt very comfortable after communicating. Their quality seemed solid and their prices were more reasonable than most we found.

We were blown away by the quality and professionalism of Nathan, Lori and team. They were responsive throughout the process (before AND after the wedding). On the day of, we didn't even realize they were there! One of my concerns was having a "camera light" on me and being distracted...but I didn't notice it once.

Watching our wedding video was such a special night. We were truly amazed at the quality of the video. Nathan and his team captured every special moment, not leaving anything out. We re-lived our special day while watching in and love that we have this wonderful video to keep with us for years to come. The quality was fantastic, and music selection matched our style as a couple, and it was such a wonderful gift to give each of our parents a copy too.

We would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding video to check out wedding reels! you will not be disappointed. Thank you Lori & Nathan!

Profile Picture melissa, 8/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our video came out great. We hardly even saw the camera at the ceremony and reception. We got our video very shortly after our wedding which was great!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our video came out great with all the important aspects of our wedding that was captured!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/19/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I absolutely recommend Wedding Reels Video to anyone looking for a reasonably priced videographer that produces quality work. My husband and I were hesistant on having a videographer at our wedding, as we both are "camera-shy", so to speak. After much consideration we decided to have one regardless. Wedding Reels was recommended to us through a photographer in the wedding industry. We solely based our decision on price and responsiveness, as the wedding was approaching rather quickly. It was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding memories. Not only did Wedding Reels behave professionally, the end product was outstanding. It arrived in a timely manner and came out beautifully. The best part was, we barely knew they were there!! After seeing our wedding video, my only regret was not having two camera's filming our special day. Seeing the quality and the editing ability of one camera's vantage point left me wondering what they could have done with two!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We have just finished watching our wedding video for the first time - and from start to finish we honestly would not want any other pair of videographers to shoot our wedding than Lori and Nathan Suher at Wedding Reels Video.

Of all the different vendors that we booked, the videographer was one of the most important for us. Seeing our grandparents, relatives, friends, and parents 40 years from now at our wedding will be priceless.

That said, we were won over by their professionalism, expertise, kindness, and generosity.

Lori and Nathan managed to capture all of the details of our big day, but at the same time capture so many faces of people that were present.

We were hoping to have our videographers be inconspicuous during the ceremony and reception - and I did not see them at all!

It is also really important to emphasize their abilities as editors. I cannot imagine how much time they spent painstakingly perfecting the editing. It is flawless. There isn't a wasted second on the entire DVD.

If you're reading this Lori and Nathan: thank you again for everything! We wish you all the best!

Profile Picture Cate and Joe, 10/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Nathan filmed our wedding in October 2009. They did such a great job, all of our guest were so impressed of how unobtrusive they were but managed to capture everything that day. When we received our final video we were even more impressed with them! They did such great work capturing the feel of the day and even paid great attention to the songs from our day that were placed in the video. We were so pleased with them that my sister hired Nathan for her July 4th 2010 wedding. I know my sister is just as happy with her experience as well. I recently realized how above and beyond their work Nathan and his wife Lori go, when we received a card from them congratulating us on our upcoming baby with a wonderful gift inside. If anyone is looking for a great videographer that puts out a great final product you need to contact Nathan and Lori!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We would recommend Wedding Reels Video to any bride-to-be. Nathan and Lori were a pleasure to work with before, during and after the event. The day-of we had a lot of fun working with Nathan. There were some moments he captured that we don't even remember him being there. We will cherish this video forever.

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/30/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I really appreciated the quick responses that Nathan had for my many questions. He was ready to be flexible during our reception in order to capture all the moments we wanted to remember, even on a whim. Nathan did not stand out during the reception and easily blended in with our guests. We ended up with a great video for a great price!!!

Profile Picture Faith, 5/2/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When we decided to have a videographer, we wanted to make sure they were easy to work with, professional and unobtrusive. Nathan was all of those things, and more. We barely knew he was there. The wedding day went by so quickly for us, but we are now able to relive it through our video. The sound, music, and images were put together in the most professional manner. The music quality from both the ceremony at church and the reception were exceptional. The finished product is something that is truly special, and of the highest quality. There were several surprises, including a photo montage at the end with candid photos our friends and family had shared with us. Our video is something that we'll treasure always.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/27/07, 1 Review