Cumberland, Cumberland, RI 02864 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Mike Picard Motion Pictures is a videography company based in Cumberland, Rhode Island that has been filming beautiful weddings in the New England area for many years. Their top priority is to understand the expectations and desires of their couples so that they can deliver the perfect product with a personalized touch.

Experience

Mike Picard Motion Pictures consists of wonderful and professional staff that have all kinds of experience. Mike Picard has over 20 years of experience shooting weddings and has many editors and shooters who have a creative and cinematic vision.

Mike Picard Motion Pictures offers many services that come with their wedding packages. They provide these services in order to capture your special day perfectly:

• Three shooters/editors
  • Three cameras
  • Up to 10 hours of coverage
  • Drone footage
  • Flash drives
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Extra blu-ray copies
  • Full length chronological documentary
  • Music style video that recaps your wedding day
  • 15-20 minute movie style edit

Mike Picard Motion Pictures 2
Mike Picard Motion Pictures 3
Mike Picard Motion Pictures 4

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Mike is AMAZING!!!! Working with him from day one was a breeze. He made everything effortless, and smooth. His work, speaks for itself... It didn't take long into our first meeting with Mike that he was going to be our Videographer... When our guests saw the drone Mike brought, they were all floored! It gives the video such a different affect. I couldn't recommend him more. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Thankful for an Amazing Experience

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we didn't even think about having a videographer. We had our photographer and thought that was all we needed. It crossed my mind, that we needed a video to have more than just still frames of our special day. I reached out to my photographer and DJ, Nelly and Chris Saraiva to get some guidance on a videographer since they are in the business and I had no idea where to begin to look. I knew anyone they referred would be great. When I first met with Mike Picard, I was alone since my husband was at work, so he didn't get to meet him. I convinced my husband we needed a videographer, even though he thought a photographer was enough. I showed my family and husband video clips that Mike had shown me of other weddings. When I watched these videos, I didn't know these people, yet someone was emotional just imagining and envisioning my husband and I on our wedding day. I knew we had to have a videographer...and I knew it had to be Mike Picard! His work is amazing and looks effortless, yet knowing now what goes into it all...it's so much work. Mike and his team are so professional and great to be around. I can't wait to see how our video turned out...but I know it will be a masterpiece because it was left in the hands of Mike Picard. Anyone looking for a lifetime memory of the most magical day of their life...look no further than Mike Picard Motions Pictures!! We recommend them to all couples that are looking for high quality and professional work. I would say, that choosing Mike Picard to be our videographer was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

hi Sandra! thank you so much for this! This review is seriously incredible, I can't wait to share it. We are ecstatic to hear that you booking us was one of your best investments for your big day. We hope to make you even more happy when we have your video ready!

Mike Picard Motion Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2991.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    USB Flash Drive

• Cumberland Cumberland, Rhode Island, 02864 See on map
    401-239-1430 (Phone number)
    4018278056 (Other Phone Number)