Mike Picard Motion Pictures Reviews

Mike Picard Motion Pictures 3
Mike Picard Motion Pictures 4
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2019

The BEST videographers around!!

Stop contemplating and stressing over finding the perfect videographers- they are right here! Mike Picard and his team are exceptional! My husband and I are so happy we had Mike and his crew to capture our perfect wedding day! Mike and his team are awesome to work with and the passion they have for what they do truly shows. When I met with Mike, my husband and I were against doing a first look. After viewing the timeline, I became stressed with timing when I saw it on paper. Without trying to persuade our decision, Mike rather offered helpful advice and suggestions on what he thought would help make our day go smoothly. We are so glad we ended up going with a first look after taking some time to look at the timeline and think about it-It saved us ample amount of time and stress following the ceremony so we got to dance the night away with our family and friends! Mike and his team are flexible, professional, and very organized. Mike planned our timeline and helped our entire day go smoothly! It put our minds at ease to know that we made the right decision because we trusted Mike and his team to capture every moment. We did not have to worry about the crew missing anything on our day. Again, the passion they have for what they do is amazing- They are super fun to work with and make you feel comfortable, where at times you forget they are even there. My husband and I are beyond excited to receive our mini clip and video so we can relive the best day of our lives again! Don't look further... you wont be disappointed!! Thank you Mike Picard Motion Pictures! Best decision we ever made!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

talk about an exceptional review! thank you Courtney! We love hearing that we helped with the stress of your day, as we know how crazy it can be. Thank you for considering our advice on timing/scheduling and going with a first look. Not only did it ease the timing of your wedding day some, but it will also be a great addition to your video. Which we are sure you'll love. Thank so both so much!!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Mike is AMAZING!!!! Working with him from day one was a breeze. He made everything effortless, and smooth. His work, speaks for itself... It didn't take long into our first meeting with Mike that he was going to be our Videographer... When our guests saw the drone Mike brought, they were all floored! It gives the video such a different affect. I couldn't recommend him more. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Thankful for an Amazing Experience

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we didn't even think about having a videographer. We had our photographer and thought that was all we needed. It crossed my mind, that we needed a video to have more than just still frames of our special day. I reached out to my photographer and DJ, Nelly and Chris Saraiva to get some guidance on a videographer since they are in the business and I had no idea where to begin to look. I knew anyone they referred would be great. When I first met with Mike Picard, I was alone since my husband was at work, so he didn't get to meet him. I convinced my husband we needed a videographer, even though he thought a photographer was enough. I showed my family and husband video clips that Mike had shown me of other weddings. When I watched these videos, I didn't know these people, yet someone was emotional just imagining and envisioning my husband and I on our wedding day. I knew we had to have a videographer...and I knew it had to be Mike Picard! His work is amazing and looks effortless, yet knowing now what goes into it all...it's so much work. Mike and his team are so professional and great to be around. I can't wait to see how our video turned out...but I know it will be a masterpiece because it was left in the hands of Mike Picard. Anyone looking for a lifetime memory of the most magical day of their life...look no further than Mike Picard Motions Pictures!! We recommend them to all couples that are looking for high quality and professional work. I would say, that choosing Mike Picard to be our videographer was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

hi Sandra! thank you so much for this! This review is seriously incredible, I can't wait to share it. We are ecstatic to hear that you booking us was one of your best investments for your big day. We hope to make you even more happy when we have your video ready!

Maryssa DiSegna · Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding Day

Something we were continuously told while planning our wedding day was to hire a videographer. Having seen Mike’s work before on other family members weddings, we knew he was the one for the job! The first time we met with Mike, he was welcoming, honest, thorough, and organized. He showed us examples of his work and went over each package with us in detail. At our final meeting, Mike created a time line based off what we had put together with our photographer and our venue, which was helpful for all of our other vendors to have. Mike and his team conducted themselves in a professional manner and were never in the way! The girls got ready in a relatively small area and Mike and his team members squeezed in to make it work! I never felt as though the camera was on me and was completely comfortable the entire day. Mike and his team worked cooperatively with our other vendors and helped us to have an amazing wedding day. Our video came out amazing and the most important parts of our special day were captured perfectly. In watching the video, we were able to see the parts of the day we weren’t a part of and our friends'/families' reactions during our ceremony and reception! We are so happy we can continue to relive that day through our video time and time again thanks to Mike and his team! We highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures and would hired them again in a heartbeat if we need a videographer for any other events!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Josh

Josh Greenless · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding! You must see Mike Picard!

Mike Picard and his team are extremely professional and discreet! Throughout the night you almost forgot they are there! We have received our movies and we are thankful to know we can go back and relive every moment of that day thanks to Mike! We highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures and speaking with him for not only videographer advice but general wedding advice too. He recommended a first look (which we were against) and beyond thankful he did. It made out day much less stressful.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

Thank you Josh! You and Chelsea were a dream to work with. Our team loved working with you two and had a blast at your wedding even while working. So glad that you guys went with the first look & that it smoothed out your day! Enjoy your movie.
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/06/2019

Not enough words!!

We are so happy we went with Mike and his crew! I was so nervous about being in camera but I didn’t even notice they were there... From our first meeting with Mike we knew we had the best! His work and passion for what he does is why we went with him. He captured every important detail in our 3 min clip.. Then we received our full video and it was beyond what we could have ever thought. Seriously he was a pleasure to work with and we couldn’t be any happier with our videos!

Mike Picard Motion Pictures 5
    Sent on 09/28/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We had a blast at your wedding, you and John are awesome. We're so glad you guys loved your recap and documentary videos!
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding footage and recap!

We are so thankful we chose to have Picard pictures and his amazing team of videographers to capture our wedding day. Not only are we in love with the final product, the team was awesome to work with- fun, energetic and made everyone feel at ease. The videos captured every moment and every single detail that I would have wanted out of the best day of my life. The recap was perfect— every clip that I would have chosen was squeezed into a 2 minute video. It felt like someone I have known all my life was the person who created the recap edited my wedding video. Not to mention mike Picard was extremely prompt in providing us with the footage shortly after the wedding! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for this heart-felt review, Becky! We are thrilled that you both love your recap video and that you loved working with us! best wishes to you and Mike :)
  • Kourtney

Kourtney · Married on 05/19/2019

Worth every penny!

Working with Mike and his team was amazing, you barely know they are there throughout the day and somehow they capture all of the best moments. I would 100% recommend using him for your wedding day! The quality of his work is incredible!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Mike Picard Motion Pictures's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Kourtney! We are so happy that you and Nick loved your video. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your big day!
  • Katie

Katie Rollins · Married on 11/09/2018

The best of the best!

Mike & his team were phenomenal. He had our entire day organized down to the minute. He was flexible when accommodating our photographers timeline and helped our entire day go seamlessly! The team filmed us getting ready at a hotel, doing a first look at a cranberry bog and then at the venue. There are so many things that you miss during the big day that are captured on video and when watching it back you don’t even realize you missed it! The team is so professional and organized and you don’t even realize that they are there.

Watching our video brings back every emotion of the day. From the moment we started getting ready to the minute we wrapped up the reception- I felt the exact emotions I was feeling that day! We are so thankful that we have our video to reminisce on the best day of our lives. Mike Picard Motion Pictures is worth every penny because the quality is unbeatable.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

One of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding was booking Mike Picard as our videographer. My best friend used Mike as her videographer and after seeing her mini-movie and full video, I knew we needed to book him as soon as we got engaged. We actually booked Mike before booking our venue because we didn’t want to take the chance of him being unavailable for our date. We could not have been more impressed with how professional and organized Mike and his team was on our wedding day. It definitely puts your mind at ease to have vendors that know the business and how to keep the day running smoothly! When my husband and I watched our mini-movie, it brought us both to tears! We couldn’t wait to get home and watch the full version of the video and it did not disappoint! I could watch it over and over again! If you have any doubt in your mind about booking a videographer for your wedding day, don’t think twice! It’s well worth the money and it’s so amazing to relive the day. Thank you, Mike and team, for doing such an amazing job with our video

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Mike Picard MADE my wedding

You need to hire mike Picard for your wedding!! My husband and I first met mike at one of our friends wedding almost 3 years ago. At the time my husband and I weren’t even engaged, but saw this fantastic crew with a drone and high energy and felt obligated to grab their card. A few months later, we got engaged ourselves. And our first phone call before looked at venues or anything, was booking mike Picard. His work is so unique, and tailored to the couples he works with. Mike has the ability to capture such amazing heart felt moments, things that during a wedding you may miss or not even notice yourself. Mike and his team are extremely detailed work horses that focus on every last detail. What I loved was even though you knew he and his team were there it was almost like he was behind the scenes. He slid through dances, moments and you didn’t even know he was there. When my husband and I finally got hands on our movie and mini movie, the true essence of our day couldn’t have been captured any more beautifully. We’ve had or video for about three months and I think we’ve watched it 20 times! You need to fit mike Picard and his team into your budget, he is so incredibly talented, professional, and above all WORTH IT!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jami Trojan · Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision we made for our special day!

Hiring Mike Picard and his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. My fiance at the time was a little unsure of the idea because we aren't the type who like being in front of the camera but Mike and his team have a way of making you feel comfortable and they truly did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. I can't say enough about the quality of work and professionalism we experienced with this company. Not only did we absolutely love the finished product, but they also played a huge role in the scheduling of the day to help keep everyone on track. We have since watched our video (more than a few times) and it has a way of bringing you back in a way pictures never could. We are so thankful we hired Mike and his team.

Mike Picard Motion Pictures 6
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Lauren Masto · Married on 08/18/2018

Look no further!

Mike and his team are amazing! My husband and I were on the fence on whether or not we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding day and after reading many reviews stating “it was the best decision” or “our only regret was not having a videographer”, the search was on! I scrolled through many pages of videos that were all very nice but it wasn’t untill I viewed some of Mikes that I found myself sobbing as if I was best friends with the bride and groom. We couldn’t have been happier with how seamless the crew was throughout the day. They truly blended in and we couldn’t be happier with the final product! We now have a beautifully packaged leather case holding our favorite memories to watch for a lifetime! Thank you Mike and your wonderful crew!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Robert · Married on 07/29/2018

Nothing to think about... Just book!

When planning our wedding we went back and forth about a hiring a videographer. After the day was over, I couldn't imagine NOT having Mike, and his excellent team there to record our special day. Everything goes by so fast, and to have something for a lifetime to look back on and watch anytime you want is absolutely PRICELESS. The editing, and the way him and his team put music to the video is truly stunning. He is the BEST at what he does, and you can tell they truly love what they do! A million Thanks to Mike Picard, and his excellent team!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kristen O'brien · Married on 07/14/2018

Such a great video!!!

While wedding planning, we always knew we wanted a video to help capture the special moments of our wedding day. While looking at Mike Picard's website, we liked how there were samples of different packages, and the pricing was right there for us to see. When we initially met with Mike, he was personable and professional; we knew we were in good hands. On our wedding day, we hardly knew Mike and his crew were there- which is exactly what we wanted. They worked behind the scenes and blended in with the crowd and managed to capture every single special moment of our day. We got married 6 months ago, and we have already watched our video many times with family and friends. The video is so well put together, it's like we're at the movies! All our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about the film. We will be forever grateful that we chose Mike Picard and his team for our wedding video!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Mike Picard is AWESOME!

I was recently married in Newport, RI and hired Mike as our Videographer, trust me when I say he did not disappoint! Since I am not from RI it was very difficult to know if the people we were booking were going to be as good as the reviews said or not but Mike and his team were fantastic! Mike was excellent with communication and working with us to ensure everything we wanted was within our budget. His team was friendly and did not make me feel rushed or anxious during our wedding process. Mike answered all of the questions we had and also helped us come up with our timeline for the day of the wedding. I thought I would be nervous having a camera around me all day/night but, at times during the reception I forgot they were even there lol, which made the video even better. My hair and makeup artists were running late but Mike was so calm and collected about it that I really felt at ease. We have received so many compliments on our wedding video recap and on our full wedding video that it really made me feel like we made the right choice. Mike and his team are awesome, we cannot thank them enough and I'm sure anyone who hires him will feel the same. THANK YOU MIKE & TEAM! 😁

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Michael

Michael Abgrab · Married on 06/17/2018

Wedding Day

To: Mike Picard Motion Pictures

Dear Mike and Staff,

We still can't thank you enough for the special wedding mini movie and documentary videos that you created for us on June 17, 2018! As our 1 year wedding anniversary approaches and with the recent passing of our beloved Aunt Bea, this spectacular wedding mini movie has become even more meaningful and special. Having Aunt Bea attend our wedding and reception and being able to show her the video has made her memory eternal.
    There are many qualified videographers out there, however, there is only one, "Hollywood-quality" movie production company and that is Mike Picard Motion Pictures! The quality of the video and your keen sense of what was important is clearly evident. You went above and beyond to make this once-in-a-lifetime event, "look like a Hallmark movie". Your selection and unique editing of the music was appropriate to our personal love story. You and your staff were always extremely professional and kept things running smoothly throughout the day. Everything was just the way we wanted! In addition, the attention to detail that you gave to us on our special wedding day surpassed anything we had ever dreamed of!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Love,
    Carol and Michael

Sent on 06/13/2019

COurtney · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike Picard and his team were amazing to work with! Such professionalism and great communication both throughout the entire process and on the day of our wedding. He assisted us with our timeline which was beneficial in so many ways. We distributed this to all of our vendors and it kept everyone on track so we didn’t miss a moment and my husband and i could remain stress free! The end result was our beautiful wedding video that we fell in love with and received countless compliments on. Mike Picard Motion Pictures will deliver you a memory of your wedding that you’ll never forget!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2018

I can not express enough how amazing Mike and his team were. They absolutely did a top notch job capturing our entire wedding from start to finish. They were professional, on time, and just wonderful to work with. We barely knew they were even at our wedding, even with his crew of 4 and drone. Our video came out awesome, easy to navigate through it, with a short recap video which was so easy to share on social media. His choice of background music was current, upbeat, and went perfectly with our video. I absolutely recommend Mike Picard, it is a no-brainer!! - Lauren + Mike

Sent on 09/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2018

Mike and his team were awesome to work with, very responsive to emails and prompt to receive video back! The videography was worth every penny. Highly recommended! A detailed memory to watch and relive that day forever!

Mike Picard Motion Pictures 7
    Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike and his team are sure to meet and exceed all expectations! My husband and I went back and forth on whether or not we wanted to include videography in our wedding budget. Looking back, almost 10 months later, it was one of the best decisions we made! We continue to watch our wedding video and "short film" regularly. It's priceless moments that capture family and friend's reactions that you would have overlooked on the day. We find something new to make us smile each time we watch it! Leading up to our day, Mike was timely, flexible, and organized. His team showed up on our wedding day professionally dressed, smiling, and ready to work! Their talent is impeccable. Choose Mike and his team- it'll be the best decision you make (aside from marrying your significant other)!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Susan · Married on 08/25/2017

Mike and his team were amazing! Their work speaks for itself. I thought he seemed pricey at first but I watched so many couples recaps and everyone made me cry so I decided to go for it. He was worth every penny and if you are considering cutting something to save cost I do not recommend cutting videographer. I feel like I get to relive my perfect day over and over again thanks to my video. I would 125% reccomend Mile to anyone looking for professional production quality wedding film. The drone footage is amazing! Thanks Mike!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2017

From the moment I saw one of Mike Picard's wedding videos a few years ago, I knew that if I ever got married, I would want him and his team to capture my wedding on video. Well, that day came and went on 8/6/17 and of course I had to have them as my videographers. I can't say enough about the professionalism and skill they displayed on our wedding day and in the video. Mike Picard and his team Joclyn, Jenna and Peter exceeded our expectations and then some. The proof is in any of the wedding videos you view. You will not be disappointed and will see how his videos stand out above the rest! I highly recommend Mike Picard Motion Pictures!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Dami · Married on 08/05/2017

we are beyond pleased we chose Mike for our videographer!!! we saw his same day edit at our friends wedding a couple of years ago and were blown away! as soon as we picked our wedding date we called Mike. We had an awesome time working with him and what him and his team produce is nothing short of amazing! as soon as he began our mini video the tears started flowing, reliving the entire day all over again! hands down, having Mike and his team capture our wedding from start to finish was one of THE BEST investments we made during our whole wedding planning! the fact we can sit back and watch our entire wedding day whenever we want makes us so happy! you will not be disappointed with Mike Picard Motion Pictures! the work speaks for itself, just check out the videos, I've cried watching weddings they've captured of people we don't even know lol

Sent on 10/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2017

There is no question that Mike Picard and his team would be anything less than 5 stars! From the minute you see their work, you will fall in love. I don’t think wedding videos with people I do not even know have made me emotional until I saw Mike Picard’s videos. From the moment my then fiancé and I met Mike at one of the wedding expos and saw the video he had playing, we knew we had to have him and I am so glad that we did! At every meeting with Mike you see his passion for his work. He gets to know his couples and does not rush through the meetings with you. He makes sure you know exactly what he’s about and how your wedding day will play out. On your wedding day, you will see that that schedule is exactly how the day will go and any mishaps are dealt with immediately and they just make it work. As soon as the team walks in, Mike will go over the schedule with you again and gets to work. It sounds like a lot when they tell you how many people will be filming you, but Mike’s team is so professional you hardly know that they’re there, but believe me they are getting everything! His team is constantly communication so that you and your soon to be husband are doing similar things so that it all looks good on your video. Towards the end of the night, my parents surprised us with fireworks, which Mike knew about, but before those went off there were town fireworks happening across the water and Mike went along with us and videos these terrible fireworks that you couldn’t see all along knowing what was coming! We anxiously waited for our wedding video once we got back from our Honeymoon because you truly don’t see a lot of your day so it is so nice to have everything documented. Let me tell you.. it was worth the wait! Our video was 1000 times more than what we were expecting!! I think I may have even watched it 1000 times! Mike and his team got every single detail! Trust me you want Mike to video your wedding because he truly turns it into a Motion Picture!

Sent on 11/01/2017