My Flower Box Events Reviews

My Flower Box Events 3
My Flower Box Events 4
My Flower Box Events 5

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

There are hardly enough words to say about my experience with My Flower Box Events. I worked with several people throughout the planning of our wedding, but Becky took care of us the most. From the beginning Becky made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make are vision come alive. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding everything was done with such ease and care. I never had to worry or stress about my flowers. They even gave us samples to use at my bridal shower so I would know what they were going to look like on the big day.
    Every single floral arrangement was breathtaking and really brought the vision I had for my wedding day all together. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I think my bouquet full of dark red and burgundy flowers with touches of ivory and gold was the best. It was amazing and made me feel even more beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend My Flower Box for any event you may have especially weddings!! I am forever grateful for what they did to help make our day so special and perfect!!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with My Flower Box Events was the most stress free and enjoyable experience for selecting wedding flowers! Kim and her team captured my vision perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted after our first meeting together. From the ceremony flowers to the center pieces to the bouquets, they were all more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! I would HIGHLY recommend MFB Events if you want a florist that embraces your ideas and delivers a product that exceeds your expectations!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Tori · Married on 10/12/2014

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job for my wedding! The flowers arrived fresh and delivered on time. I got many complements on them. They brought all my ideas to life! I would recommend to brides! They were very flexible with me since I changed my mind several times and each time we had a meeting. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/04/2014

When you do not have vision, My Flower Box Events has it! They worked with us on our budget and provided excellent arrangements. Our flowers looked great the entire day and even lasted DAYS beyond the wedding. They were delivered with excellent care and worked with my venue to get the reception tables set up. They were also punctual, due to 2 delivery locations- which is huge relief on your big day! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Leah · Married on 10/03/2014

I was very please with My Flower Box Events. The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful and the staff was very friendly and professional!

Sent on 12/07/2014

My Flower Box Events was amazing to work with! As someone who does not know much about flowers, I was a little nervous about this aspect of wedding planning. Becky made it very easy for me by listening to my vision for the wedding and picking out the most beautiful flowers. I absolutely loved my bouquet! And all of the girls' bouquets were also stunning. My flower girl just loved her flower wand. My Flower Box Events was also careful in ensuring that small details I requested weren't forgotten. I can't thank them enough for delivering such beautiful arrangements on my wedding day and for being such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2014

ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

We were lucky enough to work with MFB for our wedding which was at a historic manor in MD. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted in my head, but this vision was not so easy to describe as I have a very limited floral vocabulary. During our consultation, I brough the bridesmaid dress and a few photos and the creative team immediately began to throw together ideas-- this was great for me because I had the easy job of saying "yes, I love that" or "no, I really don't care for that." MFB was very receptive to any changes we wanted to make along the way and were very helpful in suggesting ways to decrease costs. We were thrilled by the overall look of the wedding reception, the greenery was lush and gorgeous, my bouquet was STUNNING... and surprisingly the flowers help up pretty well in the August heat! We would not hesitate to work with MFB again! Thank you for all of your hard work and creative design!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Piper · Married on 08/17/2014

With weddings, flowers and decor are absolutely essential in setting the mood and designing the atmosphere, and Kim Tyson and her team at My Flower Box did an amazing job of making our wedding flowers and decorations picture perfect. The team's beautiful vision was awesome and we loved working with them from start to finish. Everything from the table arrangements to the bridal bouquets were vibrant, fresh, and beautiful, and I truly could not have asked for more. I HIGHLY recommend My Flower Box for not only wedding arrangements but also for all of your floral needs because their selection, vision, and team are outstanding.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/17/2014

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job on our flowers. They made all our dreams come true and we had so many compliments on our centerpieces.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kate · Married on 06/28/2014

My Flower Box was great! They met with me a few times to review the contract and make changes. All the arrangements turned out exactly how I wanted them to and they were very flexible with the changes I made throughout the process. Our wedding was beautiful with all the fresh flowers and arrangements they used!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/21/2014

Dave from My Flower Box was amazing to work with. He was extremely professional, asked great questions during our meetings, and truly listened and gave great suggestions for our wedding "look." Dave made the entire process of picking flowers and arrangements for our wedding easy and stress-free. The flowers at our wedding were breathtakingly beautiful. Everything was perfect and everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were. Thank you Dave, Kim and My Flower Box team for making our special day perfect :).

Sent on 07/22/2014

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

My flowers were gorgeous and everyone at the company was so nice and great to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2014

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. We did everything via phone and email as we are out of state and they made it super easy for us! We also reaceived answers to our questions within a few hours and when we finally saw all of our bouquets and centerpieces, they were everythign we wanted and more! Everything was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for more than that :)

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • User4206290 · 2+ years ago

The flowers showed up at the venue on time and looked amazing. They did an awesome job helping me pick out the flowers I loved at a reasonable price. The only mistake was the ribbon that was put on the glass containers but it was barely seen and I'm sure I'm the only one that new that.

Sent on 06/27/2014

The flowers were just what we wanted and we were able to get everything at a reasonable price.!!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

My Flower Box Events did an absolutely breathtaking job with all of our flowers and the designs. I went to them with a very small idea of what I liked and what I had in mind. Dave was incredible and produced flowers for a dream wedding. When I walked into our reception hall my breath was taken away - there were 4 different designs and were all even more beautiful then I could imagine. The bouquets were also gorgeous and so were the centerpieces for the cocktail hour and our place-card table. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/16/2014

I found My Flower Box on the preferred vendor list at my venue. I assumed that this meant that they would be the most expensive so I made appointments with them and 2 other places. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted (thank you pinterest). I wanted round bouquets with white roses and dyed blue/purple dendrobium orchids. I went to the other 2 places first and they didn't know what the dyed flowers were and they both said I shouldn't use dyed flowers for fear of them dripping on my dress. I went to My Flower Box and they had my dyed flowers on display!! I knew that was a sign. Dave was very helpful. He gave me suggestions and assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about the flowers leaking because they would just use the blooms to accent the bouquet and not use so much of the stems. The quoted me a price that seemed very reasonable to me. When I receive the quotes from the other 2 places, they were way above my flower box for what seemed to be an inferior service. I signed with them and I was so happy that I did. My flowers were there waiting for me when I got to the venue and my centerpieces were perfect! Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Laurie · Married on 05/09/2014

I met with Kim a few months before my wedding, a little unsure of what type of flowers I wanted. I should her a picture of a bouquet I liked and wanted the wedding to look tropical. She immediately came up with ideas that sounded great, and when I got to the venue I was absolutely blown away. It was exactly how I imagined and way more. It was beautiful, the arrangements were outstanding. Guests were very complimentary on the flowers. The bouquet was exactly how I wanted it, I must admit that I was a little nervous on the tropical theme as there was a lot of green, but it was perfect.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tara · Married on 04/13/2014

Kim was wonderful and accommodating. We came to her only 3 months before the wedding, and everything was beautiful. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 04/18/2014

My experience with My Flower Box Events was wonderful! I loved working with Kim. Her customer service was exceptional. She never had any issues whenever I needed to add or change something to my proposal. She was always answering all of my questions in a timely manner. Don't be afraid to tell them what you want for your wedding because they cater to you. My flowers were absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. They were more beautiful than I imagined. I was amazed at how fresh they were and how great they smelled. Kim was always coming up with creative ideas and she did an incredible job of collaborating all of the details to come together to make a beautiful ceremony and reception. I received so many compliments on the flowers! I am proud that My Flower Box Events was the florist for my wedding. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 12/06/2013

My Flower Box exceeded our expectations!! Our fabulous wedding planner Elle from Elle Ellinghaus Designs designed a beautiful day for us and worked with Kimberly to execute exactly what we wanted. We received so many compliments from our guest on how gorgeous all of the flowers were. They made a beautiful floral garland with hydrangeas to pour over the banisters and the chandeliers were just dripping with flowers. When I walked in the venue on our wedding day my breath was literally taken away, it was so beautiful I could hardly walk. My bouquet was phenomenal and they made a smaller version of it our 4 year old daughter to hold as she walked down the aisle. My Flower Box is the perfect florist and we are so thankful that we were lucky enough to work with them. Thank you My Flower Box!!! Abby & Mike

Sent on 12/17/2013

Candice · Married on 11/09/2013

My Flower Box was amazing to work with from start to finish! We went in for a meeting with Kim and described what we wanted, non-boring white flowers. I am not a person who knows her flowers and Kim did an amazing job describing her vision and showing us pictures. When she gave us the quote, we were surprised that it was much lower than expected. We booked almost a year in advance. Three months before the wedding we came back in to add a second candelabra centerpiece and she even gave us design suggestions on which tablecloths and chairs to choose. The end results looked stunning!

Sent on 11/30/2013
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 10/18/2013

WOW!!!! My Flower Box Events is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! Words cannot describe the perfection that Kim and her team were able to accomplish. The bouquets were breathtaking, the boutineers were perfect and the center pieces were amazing and best of all at my consultation Kim really listened to the look I was trying to accomplish and flower by flower we picked each and every one individually to create the perfect fall look. Kim, Kathy, Dave and everyone else at My Flower Box Events are truly talented in every way shape and form. I cannot thank you all enough for the amazing job. If you want a florist that is also a personal design team then My Flower Box Events is the right florist for you!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jodi · Married on 10/13/2013

I could not have been more pleased with my flowers from My Flower Box Events. They exceeded my expectations. I had a limited budget, yet wanted my flowers to be fabulous. They created the most beautiful bouquets for myself and my maid of honor that looked exactly like I hoped. The centerpieces were simple arrangements in mason jars, and they created stunning large pieces for our altar. They were helpful, efficient and super friendly. I am so happy that I used My Flower Box. Everyone was commenting the whole day about how beautiful and unique my flowers were.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

I got married yesterday and was completely blown away by my amazing vendors. My Flower Box Events definitely was on the top of that list. So much so that I wrote Kim an ecstatic email during my reception, between the salad and first course, thanking her for the floral designs that surpassed my expectations and imagination. I just couldn't wait! Sadly, my flower budget was cut significantly because I changed venues/geographic regions and lost a lot of deposits so I could not opt for the "dream package" that Kim had sent me originally. Kim helped me work through the proposal to meet my budget (bouquets, flower girl wand, boutineres, very simple center pieces, unity candle wreath). I was a little worried that my wedding would look bare without the dream package but was completely wrong. I am blown away by the use of vibrant colors and variety of textures that gave my bouquet depth and visual interest. I received countless compliments on all of the bouquets from other wedding vendors, guests, and a number of strangers that happened to be around during photos. The unity candle wreath was lush and colorful, which really made our unity candle special and later my sweetheart table. Even my fiancee, who originally thought florists and landscapers were the same, was speechless when we walked into the reception room and saw the beautiful centerpieces surrounded by a generous amount of flower petals. A big thank you to Kim and My Flower Box Events for making my wedding gorgeous and extra special!

Sent on 10/13/2013