My Fair Lady Flowers Reviews

37 | Newport Beach, CA

37 Reviews for My Fair Lady Flowers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I found My Fair Lady through Electra cruises who came highly recommended. I was really set on hibiscus for my flowers for my wedding as they are my favorite, but was persuaded to select otherwise as hibiscus are considered plants rather than flowers and would die shortly upon arrival. Although I was somewhat saddened, Lyn was beyond helpful in selecting different tropical flowers that went with our theme and color scheme and was very professional. Pricing is reasonable as well.

Sent on 08/04/2015

We found My Fair Lady through Electra Cruises. Lyn was responsive, and worked with our budget. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted over 2 weeks after our wedding (orchids). I went into the consultation not knowing anything, but all of Lyns recommendations were wonderful. I met with Lyn one time, and communicated all of my other details via email. Our email exchanges were during Christmas time and her responses were very timely and professional. The day of went smoothly and I was very happy with she and her team had done.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Alyssa · Married on 07/17/2014

Lyn, the owner of My Fair Lady Flowers, provided the flowers for my and my husband’s wedding, and I cannot thank her enough for how beautiful she made our venue. We got married on Electra Cruises’ yacht, Eternity, which was already lovely, but it all became breathtaking (and my dream come true) thanks to Lyn’s incredible work. I am still in awe at how unbelievably perfect everything turned out!!
    Throughout the whole wedding planning process, I had to correspond from 7 hours away. For flowers and draping, I thought that this would be difficult, as I had a very specific idea of what I wanted my wedding to look like. Lyn was amazing, though, at helping me decorate my wedding from afar, and emailed me back multiple times with picture ideas and any information I needed. When I finally was able to meet with her in person, it was the simplest finalization process, thanks to her professionalism and perfect ideas. She was able to take all of my visions regarding the wedding and find me very affordable and beautiful pieces. That, and she was incredibly friendly and witty!!
    When I finally got to the ship on my wedding day, I was stunned. It was everything I could have ever imagined and more. EVERYONE commented on how stunning the flowers and decorations looked, and how beautifully tasteful the centerpieces were. She went above and beyond!! Everybody received their flowers, baskets, boutonnieres, etc., and the bouquets for the processional matched everything beautifully. My bouquet, the petals on the aisle, my dress – it all looked like it was designed together.
    Lyn helped me create exactly what I wanted for my wedding at an unconventional venue, helping me create elegant beauty that wasn’t over the top.
    Lyn provided flawless, beautiful service, and did so with great professionalism. In every picture, I find something else incredible that her and her team added to my special day. I highly recommend this team of florists! I will certainly be coming back!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Steve & Lia · Married on 09/15/2013

I don't even know where to start with this amazing wedding florist!! Lyn is by far the most passionate and dedicated person when it comes to her work! From start to finish, Lyn helped us with her creativity and suggestions. Although we made a few changes here and there, Lyn were willing to listen. Thank you Lyn! Everything was amazing and beyond our expectation.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Lyn was very flexible and easy to work with when planning the flowers for my wedding. I had a very limited budget and a hazy vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like; Lyn was not only willing to meet my budget but she helped me shape my vision into a really beautiful set of flowers for my wedding. My bridal bouquet looked fresh for the whole wedding, went into water that evening, and still looked gorgeous 5 days later! The quality of the blooms and treatment was top-notch.

Sent on 06/16/2013

My Fair Lady saved me from having a bridezilla moment! I had originally gone with another florist who would not return my calls, give me an estimate, and called all of our meetings 10 minutes wrote they were supposed to start. My Fair Lady was quick, efficient, and fair. I was more than pleased with the final product on the day of.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Shaneela · Married on 06/04/2012

Dearest Lyn,

I just want to tell you how wonderful it's been to have you through this entire process. You have been the MOST reliable, dependable, responsive, consoling, comforting aspect of this entire wedding! I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything. Your passion for flowers is unparalleled. I cannot wait to see your magic on my wedding day :)

xoxoxo

Sent on 07/03/2012

My Fair Lady Flowers's reply:

You are pretty wonderful yourself Shaneela, it has been a pleasure!

Liz · Married on 04/14/2012

Lyn and My Fair Lady flowers were fantastic to work with. Lyn listened to what I wanted and was able to ask the right questions to tease out the final details of my vision. She supplied a few options that would fit our budget, and was both flexible and attentive throughout the whole process. The final result was stunning. She not only understood what I wanted, she also was able to make it happen perfectly, from the large altar displays down to the flower girls' single blooms. No flowers were left behind at the end of the night; my guests swooped them all up!

We went for mostly white - primarily a combo of orchids and tulips, with lots of green foliage and a few soft pink roses. Beautiful.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Brianne · Married on 04/14/2012

Lyn made it so easy for me. I live in Seattle and my wedding was in Newport Beach so everything was done via email. I had a few requests and put all of my trust in her. Everything was absolutely breath-taking and she totally exceeded my expectations. A huge THANK YOU to her and her team for making our special day so unforgetable.

Sent on 05/01/2012

B & J · Married on 04/04/2012

Lyn was great to work with, she understood exactly what we wanted and the flowers were delivered on time. Her rates are great and affordable.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Patricia · Married on 02/12/2012

My wedding day was absolutely gorgeous....however, the flowers and decor made it that much more memorable! I am so happy with the overall execution....people will be talking about it for years to come :)

Sent on 02/14/2012

Amy · Married on 05/21/2011

Lyn is absolutely amazing! I cannot express how wonderful she really is. She is very accommodating, flexible & efficient, always on board with my ideas & always returning my emails within 24 hours (most of the time within just a couple hours), which was extremely helpful in the final stressful days right before the wedding. She not only provided the flowers, but decorated our venue too! She does gorgeous work at a very affordable cost. Knowing we were on a budget, at our consultation she was even giving us suggestions on how we could save money! To save a few extra bucks, we were able to purchase some of the decorative materials ourselves, & she was still kind enough to set everything up for us. Everything looked beautiful, better than what I had imagined, & I really have Lyn to thank for that. Needless to say, I have already been recommending her to EVERYONE (especially all of my currently engaged friends)! She is such a sweet person & a blessing to work with. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make our wedding such a beautiful and special day for us. Please please PLEASE call her for a consultation... You will love her as much as we did!

Sent on 07/06/2011

My Fair Lady Flowers's reply:

Awww Thank you Amy x
    It was our pleasure!

Candice · Married on 09/18/2010

Lyn was a pleasure to work with! The word I would use to describe her work is MAGIC. She made our wedding gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2010

Lyn was so easy to work with, I told her my ideas and she was able to produce the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements that were better than I had imagined. On top of being absolutely beautiful, the pricing was very reasonable and the service was wonderful. I will recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Julianna · Married on 08/07/2010

I thought that the best place to blow my budget would be on the photographer, but I soon found out that without beautiful flowers to make those pictures pop there was not point. My Fair Lady made everything stand out, there was no place left untouched. Every where you looked there were vibrant colorful and fragrant flowers. It made my day seem like a fairytale come true

Sent on 08/13/2010

Kimberly · Married on 05/22/2010

I leave in Nebraska and she is in California. She was very patient with me and sent me all the information I needed, thank you

Sent on 09/22/2010

Renee · Married on 11/07/2009

Lyn and Mandy were a pleasure to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Brigitte · Married on 08/22/2009

Lyn of My Fair Lady Flowers made my step daughter's Wedding Day a Dream come true.
    Having had a mother who was Top NY Florist I was very sensitive to quality, style,and professionalism. Work with Lyn via the phone and email since I am on the East Coast with a Wedding in California. She made the whole process stress less.
    Lynn and Amanda are fabulous and provides us with exactly the arrangements we wanted. I can not thank her enough for the the outstanding service she provided. My fair Lady is the best!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Kathleen · Married on 08/07/2009

Lyn was a pleasure to work with. I had such a great time and she always made me feel comfortable. When it came to communication, she was always very fast at responding to my zillions of questions and was very flexible. When the wedding day came, the flowers were beautiful!!! What I had thought of in my head is what was there that day. She even put some extras I wasn't expecting at the sweetheart table and cake table. I was so glad she added some extra flowers there because it made a huge difference and now in my pictures, I have beautiful flowers everywhere. Thanks Lyn for being a florist I could count on and having such a beautiful talent to make my day fantastic!!

~Kathleen S.

Sent on 12/05/2009

Michelle · Married on 07/18/2009

Lynn was amazing to work with! She truly helped create my dream wedding with her creativity. My centerpieces and arrangements were absolutely beautiful! They surpassed my every expectation. I originally did not think I was going to be able to afford the very elaborate centerpieces I had chosen, but through her creativity she came up with a similar design that was perfect and affordable.

Sent on 12/03/2009

Amy · Married on 06/28/2009

I chose My Fair Lady Flowers to make the floral arrangements for my wedding based upon their impeccable service and wide variety of stunning floral arrangements. The flowers I selected were both beautiful and affordable. I live in Washington DC and needed to do much of my planning online; Lynn who assisted me got every detail perfect! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend My Fair Lady Flowers to anyone in need of flowers!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Christine · Married on 06/26/2009

Lyn is the absolute best!!!
    I love love love her, she is easy to get in contact with and always gets back to you within a timely matter. She really makes your dreams a reality at whatever budget. I cannot speak more highly of her and the quality of her work.

I had a hard time deciding on my flowers and not only was she patient with me and my indecisiveness but and offered exceptional suggestions all within my budget, my wedding would not had been as beautiful as it was if it were not for her.

With My Fair Lady Flowers, you can't go wrong Lyn is amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2009
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Married on 04/18/2009

I'm sitting in the airport on the way to my honeymoon....I just had to let other brides know that Lyn and her assistant are AMAZING. They made my dream wedding come true and at a price we could afford! Lyn was friendly,
    caring and one of the few vendors that sincerly listened to my concerns with a caring and flexible manner. For some reason, the people I worked with at Occasions really downplayed her talent...which concerns me because she is extremely talented! I siowed her pictures of what I envisioned... And not only did she suggest more economical flowers, but she crafted arrangements that surpassed my own imagination. I truly encourage you to meet this wonderful woman- and to experience her service for yourself. She even went as far to notify me the day before that the venue was trying to cancel one of our centerpieces because we had one less table- our wedding coordinator didn't even have the courtesy to do that. But Lyn kept it for our placecard table because the flowers had already been ordered. She came through for me when other people failed ( in many ways) to stay true to their promises. Seriously, I love this woman!! Oh, and my husband just told me that on the day of the wedding, she changed the inside lining of a card he was buying to match our wedding colors...and gave it to him at no charge. She's just awesome.

Sent on 04/19/2009

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2008

great job!

Sent on 10/25/2008

Suzanne · Married on 08/30/2008

Lyn from My Fair Lady Flowers was absolutely fantastic! From the day I met with her to discuss what I wanted for my wedding, she was involved and on top of all the orders. I brought photos of what I was looking for, Lyn knew all the flowers and about how much all would cost, even suggesting less expensive flowers for substitutions for the out of season (expensive) flowers! We also had to replace a delivery of an arrangement that had arrived a little less than I expected, Lyn replaced it with a BEAUTIFUL arrangement that very day! I would HIGHLY recommend her services to any person needing any arrangement or for any floral needs. I felt she cared very much for her clients requirements and desires, and came through for our wedding fantastically!!! Thank you Lyn and My Fair Lady Flowers, I will be happy to be a reference for you and will recommend you!!!

Sent on 09/02/2008