29 Reviews for Mon Petit Studio

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about Mon Petit Studio! Stella and Chris are a pleasure to work with and an incredibly talented team. Mon Petit perfectly captured every moment of our big day with absolutely gorgeous photos. When Fadi and I first met Stella and Chris we were a bit camera shy. Stella and Chris suggested we do an engagement shoot to get used to being in front of the camera before our wedding day. Our shoot in Ogunquit Maine was the perfect warm up and Stella and Chris's enthusiasm and helpful hints quickly put us at ease. The images from our shoot are beautiful and we were much more comfortable in front of the camera on our big day.
In addition to their talents behind the camera, Mon Petit goes the extra mile to make each couple feel special with an unmatched attention to detail. From the perfectly assembled packages we received in the mail, to the beautifully curated galleries and sneak peeks we could not have asked for more wonderful photographers!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used to think that people told you "rain on your wedding day made for great photos" just as a way to make you feel better about the fact that it was actually raining on your wedding day... Well it rained on our wedding day & I could not love our photos more! Stella & Chris are seriously the best! So fantastic that we picked our wedding date based off of their availability & I am so happy we made that decision!! Not only are they amazing photographers, they are super awesome people! I started to get really anxious & nervous while we were getting ready on our wedding day but the moment they walked into my room I instantly calmed down & felt better- & they kept me laughing all day! I sent countless crazy emails asking all kinds of silly questions (1st timer here!) & Stella always replied with options and scenarios that made me feel much better about the situation! Thank you so much Mon Petit Studios for always keeping me so calm & making our wedding day even more special!!

Profile Picture User7117124, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris were absolutely amazing to work with and our pictures came out even better than I could have imagined. Not only did they take beautiful pictures but they were able to capture the ambiance of the night. Neither my husband nor I are comfortable in front of a camera; somehow they were able to make our awkwardness look beautiful and natural. They captured all the important moments yet they were not intrusive at all, I didn’t even notice they were taking pictures. They captured the moments I don’t remember and brought back the amazing feeling of that day through pictures. I could not have asked for more beautiful pictures or a better team to work with. They are amazing and I was lucky enough to get to work with them.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris are both wonderful people and were wonderful to work with!!! My husband and I were hesitant to book an engagement session because we both don't really like getting our pictures taken, but decided to go ahead and were glad we did. Stella and Chris made us feel so comfortable in our engagement session and had us laughing too. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous and very high quality! On our wedding day we were very grateful we had done the session because it made us more comfortable on our wedding day and made the pictures fast and easy. I would highly recommend Stella and Chris to anyone and hope to use them in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/13/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

The first time I saw the work of Mon Petit Studio, I fell in love. I liked their Facebook page to keep them in mind for when my boyfriend (now husband) got his act together and we could finally plan our wedding (Love you, Erin!). For a few years I watched them post beautiful pictures of gorgeous weddings (yes, I Facebook stalked them) and I just HAD to have them capture my wedding. When it finally came time to set a date they were the first vendor that we booked and I was BEYOND happy! From the very first interactions Stella and Chris exceeded my expectations. We had a fun engagement shoot and were blown away by the pictures. When it came time for our wedding they were so organized and on top of everything that I didn't have a thing to worry about. Even in my crazy moments as a bride they were there helping me through it all. Stella and Chris were amazing to work with, and we even got the extra addition of April, which was stellar! You would be a crazy fool not to choose Mon Petit Studio for your photography. When they say they are photographic story tellers, it is 100% true. There were so many great moments captured by them that I didn't see or missed because it was a whirlwind day, I can't thank them enough for seeing them and capturing those special memories. We have heard nothing but amazingness from everyone who has seen our photos. Thank you Stella and Chris, we will definitely use you for any photographic needs in the future!!

Profile Picture Aly, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Hiring Stella and Chris to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They were excellent with communicating throughout the planning process, were punctual and professional, and it seemed like we got our photos back in no time! Our photos were beautifully organized on their blog and on our personal flash drive and we have gotten so many compliments on them already. We are very pleased with the photos and feel that they truly captured all the magic of our special day. Finally, Stella and Chris, in addition to being good at what they do, are warm, wonderful people that I am happy to now be able to call friends! They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris of Mon Petit Studio have been an absolute dream to work with. We have so far had an engagement session with them which was super fun and got a ton of great pictures! Extremely prompt in communication and great services :) Can't wait to have them photograph the wedding!

Profile Picture Faith, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris were awesome to work with! My husband and I didn't want over posed, cheesy and staged photos, and Stella and Chris are masters at accomplishing this. And not to mention they are so easy and fun to work with. Our pictures couldn't have come out any more gorgeous! We love them and LOVED working with Stella and Chris. They seriously are the best. We will definitely use Mon Petit again :-)

Profile Picture Marissa , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Stella & Chris - they have made our whole wedding event so special from our first meeting to the last photo at the wedding. We knew they were perfect for us right away and are so pleased with everything they have done. My now husband was not excited about doing an engagement shoot, but they made him so comfortable and of course helped with our dog, Maisy, being dog lovers themselves!! I also used Stella & Chris for my boudoir shoot for Freddie's grooms gift. Talk about nervous!! But once again, they came through and captured some of the most beautiful photos I could hope to give to him. He loved them!! Then on the wedding day, they were nothing short of patient and in control despite the heat and bugs!!! We had a bit of an unruly group, but Stella handled them while Chris kept snapping, so I can't wait to see what images they come up with.

I am so happy we booked with them. All of the little touches along the way were so special. Their packaging, emails, Facebook shout outs...everything made us feel like friends rather than just clients. If you are choosing between them and someone else - stop looking and just book!!! They even stayed an extra half hour because I was running behind!! Love them to pieces...they are true rockstars!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Stella of Mon Petit Studio are absolutely amazing! Choosing them as the photographers for our was the easiest wedding planning decision I made. When I found out they were available for our date I was over joyed because If I knew one thing to be certain about our special day it was that our photo's would be GREAT. When our wedding date made a sudden change from late May to early December they were completely flexible, even when that meant taking pictures at an outdoor ceremony in the freezing cold. We just can't say enough good things about the work that these two do. From the minute we hired them they were totally attentive to every need, and went above and beyond to deliver a perfect experience!

Profile Picture User4326261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome due who make you feel comfortable and happy in front of the camera! To top it all off, the finished product is the best I have EVER seen. They are so creative, and are true artists.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris are incredible people, photographers, and artists. I had seen them featured in a magazine and loved their photographic style and talent. My now husband and I met with them and knew instantly they had to be our wedding photographers. As part of our package, we had an engagement session so we could "practice" in front of the camera. I made last minute changes to the location and theme and not only were they willing to accommodate, they were excited! They gave us some direction while taking pictures but mostly made us feel at ease. Our wedding was nine months later and they came to the rehearsal to see how it would all go down. They were an active part in making sure the position of the aisle would capture the best angle of the venue and were super involved in making the day the best it could be! On the wedding day, they captured such effortlessly beautiful moments. There is so much movement and emotion in the photos, we get to relive the day over and over. It's going to be hard to make an album because there are so many good photos. Our wedding would not have been what it was without them as part of our vendor team. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Book them early because they are the BEST!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris were wonderful to work with for our July wedding! They were prompt with answering any questions that we had throughout the planning process, and were receptive to every request and detail the day of the wedding. They both were easy to work with and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Stella and Chris got the perfect variety of photos that left us with an amazing collection that captured the magic of our special day! We give Stella and Chris our highest recommendation and would encourage other couples to consider them for their wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Trevor and Marni, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris came as a referral to my now husband and I, and I am paying it forward by telling you, YOU need to book this fabulous husband and wife duo for your next event! They are the most creative, energetic and personable people we have ever had the pleasure of working with! Their attention to detail and eye for artistic creativity is out of this world! I have gotten more complements on our photos, so I know it's not just me being bias that our photos are so incredibly lovely, it's thanks to these guys! They are wonderful to work with, they let you have your intimate moments without any direction but yet they also are able to organize mass amounts of relatives quickly and painlessly! I can't gloat about them enough! Look no further, you have found your photographers and I promise you, it will be the best decision you make!!

Profile Picture User4244761, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Mon Petit! Stella and Chris are amazing! We used them for our wedding (the most important day of our lives!) and we couldn't be more happy to have put our trust in their very capable hands! For the family and bridal party shots they were silly and fun and made sure to keep us laughing the entire time which resulted in beautifully natural looking photos. The rest of the day they melted into to back ground and we nearly forgot they were there until we saw all the wonderful pictures that really captured the essence and emotion of the day. Highly recommend this couple! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

my fiancé (Jordan) and I used mon petit for our engagement photos in November. we plan on using them for our wedding this coming April as well, (and plan on writing another 5 star review)! we can't even say ENOUGH about Stella and Chris. (the masterminds behind the cameras at mon petit) from the VERY beginning of the planning process they were there to help. they answered our questions as soon as they were asked and were very laid back and professional all rolled into one ball of perfect photography bliss. mon petit were my DREAM wedding photographers and you can see why by looking at their photos. our engagement photos are one of a kind and my favorite thing (well, at least in the top 5, and that's saying a lot) to look at. all our family and friends compliment them and say they are the BEST photos they have seen of a couple. we have not ONCE regretted hiring mon petit and have and will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for photography! they will make you feel so very comfortable and at ease you'll have no idea they are taking your photos, or that you haven't been friends since birth! needless to say again, HIRE MON PETIT!

Profile Picture april, 11/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As people, Chris and Stella are fantastic. They're thoughtful, conscientious and funny as hell. We're proud to call them friends.

As photographers, Chris and Stella are - hands down - the greatest within a 500 mile radius. They shot our engagement, our wedding and even our collie Rodney. Their collective eye for detail coupled with their years of experience and seemingly futuristic equipment came together to memorialize our fondest memories in a way that was so perfectly beautiful that words fail to do them justice. Chris and Stella don't just snap photos; they capture emotions like lightning bugs in mason jars, and then give them to you to cherish forever.

I genuinely can't recommend them enough. If we're ever in need of professional photography services from now until the day they regretfully retire, we'll be calling Mon Petit.

Profile Picture User4045386, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stella & Chris of Mon Petit Studio are awesome to work with - they make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera!

My husband and I live out in CA but got married in NH. The long distance communication was very easy because Mon Petit Studio sends out a detailed questionnaire for the wedding day photos. Through the questionnaire we were able to communicate exactly what we wanted captured on our big day. The photos from the wedding were absolutely perfect. The only thing we wish we would have done differently was upgrade our package to increase the hours of photographer coverage - it would have been so worth it!

Here is our wedding photo link: http://monpetitstudio.com/bridget-chris-romantic-flag-hill-winery-wedding-lee-nh/

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris were hands down our favorite people throughout our wedding. Not only did they provide outstanding, creative and unique photography, but they also really served as planners and guides throughout the day - something we truly needed. Their operation and the way they treat their clients shows that they not only understand business, but also understand their business and the importance of ensuring that clients feel taken care of and are confident and happy both before, during and in their case memorialized permanently after!

The quality of the photos speak for themselves, I don't think they need an more praise. We do want to mention their willingness to go out of the box. Way out of the box. We headed into the lake, in a canoe, at 35 degrees and light rain and they got stunning photos. They were receptive to our ideas and despite a taking a tumble and a sprain there was never so much as a grumble!

We would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Top notch, fun husband-wife team, became as much a part of the wedding rather than simply a vendor sneaking around! Thanks Mon Petit!

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mon petit studio is the BEST! Stella and Chris are amazing to work with, and we are so happy they were our photographers. We're grateful for the fantastic job they did with capturing so many moments of our wedding day. We've received many many compliments on behalf of Stella and Chris, from our family and friends. We recommend them a million times over! We couldn't be happier with the end result, and their quick turnaround.

Profile Picture Ann, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stella and Chris were awesome to us on and before our wedding day. They really took the time to know my husband and I and made us feel really comfortable. Because there are two of them, the photos aren't only better but the quality of their work is amazing. They truly tell your story in a truly amazing and beautiful way. We love Mon Petit and will be back time and time again for all of our big life changes and celebrations! They have become people we consider friends. Not just our photographers. Xoxo

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful to have a husband/ wife team to document every momentbofvour day!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Stella were so helpful during our wedding! They were a lot of fun and the pictures turned out perfectly.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was trying so hard to find a good photographer for my wedding that would be in my price range, but also really awesome quality. That can be so hard to find. I was looking on some websites for wedding photographers in my area and came across Mon Petit Studio. I was AMAZED by the photography and it was the exact style I wanted for my wedding. I contacted the owners and they were very helpful with keeping my in my price range. The entire time we emailed back and forth Stella was so professional and easy to work with. Everything was my choice, but they also gave their professional opinion as well. Once the day came for my wedding, they showed up on time, and they were so great! During the ceremony and reception I hardly noticed them (in a very good way). It is so nice to have photographers that aren't in your face or making you pose. Everything was so natural, which of course makes for better photographs. My experience with them was 5 star in every way. I will be using them for every photo session from now on.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mon Petit Studio was the best possible choice for weddings photographers for my husband and I. We had a backyard, DIY wedding with a very relaxed and fun vibe, and Stella & Chris fit perfectly into that! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera at our engagement shoot (something that I am not usually!) and I actually looked forward to getting all our wedding pictures done. The pictures that we received were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone loved how even our posed photos didn't seem "too" posed, but captured everyone's personalities and the excitement of the day. The candids and detail pictures were incredible and highlighted the fun all our guests had and the hard work that went into the wedding. I couldn't say more good things about Mon Petit Studio; they're simply amazing!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/12, 1 Review