Molly Brown Summer House Reviews

3 | Denver, CO

3 Reviews for Molly Brown Summer House

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

I had my wedding and reception at this location at the end of last month. I bought into the wedding package they had, which included catering, DJ, venue, tables, lines... basically everything except for us. From the first tour we did, we knew that this is where we wanted to get married. Tracy was incredibly kind and knowledgeable and made us so comfortable that we booked it that day (no high pressure sale or anything like that though). As the months leading up to the wedding came and went, I emailed Tracy and Momo many times with many questions and they were always quick to answer me. And in our meetings, Momo would always have an idea or something that I could use that they already had. It was amazing. Then the day of. Middle of summer and the threat of rain, then something wrong with the sewer system threatened my chances of that perfect day. But Momo took care of it all, and Tracy made a perfect prime rib. The ceremony was perfect, the venue was amazing and we had a great time. I cannot recommend this place highly enough! You can tell the employees care about the place, and it shows in their work. The work they all put in for me was spectacular and made everything feel so special.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • User7549663 · event on 12/24/2016

Momo and staff at the Molly Brown Summer House helped provide a magical evening for our annual Christmas party. The pavilion is beautiful and the lighting enhances the atmosphere. The staff was accommodating and flexible. We were all impressed with the in-house catering service. The food was delicious, hot, and plentiful! We couldn't have been happier with our experience at the Molly Brown Summer House. Thank you Momo and all!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jan · Married on 07/30/2016

This is an historical site in Lakewood, Colorado. Molly Brown (The Unsinkable Molly Brown of the Titanic) owned the property as a summer home, and it has been with the current family for 87 years. There are tall trees, gardens, a charming Victorian farmhouse and a modern spacious pavilion. It is a lovely rustic atmosphere for any event. Our daughter and son-in-law were married here, and it was a dream come true. Mo-Mo Shearer, the owner is highly professional, and totally committed to the bride and groom. She is easy to work with, flexible responsive to questions and requests. Our wedding and reception were seamless; everything flowed perfectly. If you want a beautiful venue managed by a competent and caring staff, check out the Molly Brown Summer House!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Molly Brown Summer House's reply:

Hi Jan! So happy to see that you're our first review on our new WeddingWire page. Thank you again for the kind words. We hope that yourself, Ken, Marjorie, William and the rest of your beautiful family are well and enjoying life!