Mitchell J Photography Reviews

7 | Phoenix, AZ

7 Reviews for Mitchell J Photography

7 Mitchell J Photography Reviews

Noelle · Married on 03/11/2013

What can I say about Mitchell? I met him at a bridal expo and I was impressed with his portfolio and willingness to work with me on such short notice. When he arrived, he brought along another photographer to my small back yard wedding and they made sure to catch each moment I had requested, plus captured more I didn't think about. They were early, professional, easy to work with, and courteous.

I cannot express how much I appreciate his work and how he makes memorable moments last forever.

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2012

We had a great experience with Mitchell Photography, not only did our photographs turn out great but we received them back very quickly and with some wonderful creative editing!

Cheryl · Married on 05/05/2012

Mitchell Photography went above and beyond to make these photographs beautiful! I highly recommend them to everyone I know! Furthermore, they are super friendly and care about their clients!

Mike · Married on 10/10/2009

Mitchell J Photography did a good job on covering our wedding pictures. The pictures turned out great and captured detailed wonderful moments. I would recomend Mitchell J Photography for weddings or any kinds of photo session. He is easy and comfortable to work with.

Highly recommended! Highly reliable, Mitchell came through for us at last minute and provided great pictures that we will cherish forever! Great pricing very friendly and professional way of conducting business.

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2015

Mitchell was referred to us by a friend, and we are so happy that he was able to be a part of our wedding. He was a pleasure to work with, especially considering we lived on opposite sides of town. He was able to work with our budget without restricting quality or services. Our pictures came out beautifully and I would definitely recommend him to others in the future. Thank you, Mitchell! (Cassie & Isaac)

Jeffrey · Married on 10/24/2015

Mitchell does a great job. He was attentive to the needs of the bride and groom and was creative in his photography coming up with interesting poses that most people would not think of. I suggest providing Mitchell with a list of the poses and photos you want and let him provide you with others that he has done in the past to get the most out of his services. He is friendly and personable and very easy to work with. His pricing is very competitive and less than most making his services a great deal. Wedding photos are very important as they provide a way to re-visit the event and remember how special the day was. Mitchell will make your important day stress free and let you focus on your guests.