Millennium Sound Reviews

43 Reviews for Millennium Sound

1 User photo

Colleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome wedding DJ

Eric Bach was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was absolutely amazing. We were a bit disorganized and unsure of what we wanted, but Eric guided us through the process and was incredibly helpful. His DJing was amazing-our friends told us it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding, and the staff at the reception venue told us it was the 2nd best party they had ever seen in all the weddings they hosted. I can't recommend Eric and Millennium Sound enough.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jen Boyle · Married on 08/18/2018

Fun and Professional!

DJ Eric was amazing and fun to work with! He totally understood and was able to create the vibe we were going for at our wedding! He made it super easy to pick songs and offered suggestions when needed that were spot-on with our tastes. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

This past summer Andy Potalki was the DJ at my wedding! Honestly, he is the best of the best! He did an amazing job announcing, kept everything on track/organized, and the music was absolutely PERFECT! Andy met with us prior to our wedding and got to know more about us and the type of crowd we were expecting to have at our wedding. Our fun crowd NEVER left the dance floor and several times I had guests ask me what playlist we used. However, we had nothing to do with it- it was all Andy! Truly amazing and everything was perfect! Millennium Sound has an amazing team and they are ALL wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2018

Millennium Sound is a wonderful business to work with. They are very professional, and go above and beyond to make sure your day runs smoothly. From the moment we started dancing, to the last song of the night, our guests were on the dance floor. They played such a great mix of songs that everyone was able to dance and have fun. I would highly recommend Millennium Sound for a wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Ernest · Married on 09/16/2017

You guys made our one of the most beautiful ever. Mark went an extra mile and acquired a new selfie mirror just to make sure that we had what we wished. thank you. Andy is the Best. We took him out of his comfort zone by DJing music he has never heard of (African Music) and he nailed it. He went an extra mile by making calls to get a CD player to play the music we brought. Thank you for being available for us at anytime, your kindness and your knowledge about what you do. The dance floor was packed at anytime whether it was american or african songs. I will recommend you and your team all day everyday! THANKS.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Lacey · Married on 08/19/2017

We had DJ Andy Potocki for our wedding and he was great! He was such a nice guy and sincerely wanted us to have the music we wanted! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had a blast! Honestly could not have asked for a better DJ. We also had videographer Mike Woods from Millenium Sound and he was wonderful the day of and has been great with communicating as he edits and completes our wedding video. Millenium Sound also did uplighting at our reception venue which really added to the atmosphere. I highly recommend Millennium Sound and all of their services!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Bobbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Jim was very easy to work with he has an awesome personality and got along very well! Mark is a very nice person also easy to work with and both responded immediately if I had any questions or concerns. Highly recommend them for any entertainment purpose's they will take care of you completely!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kim · Married on 10/25/2016

Millennium Sound went above and beyond my expectations! They made every part of my daughter's wedding day extra special with their organization, suggestions, special touches with the up-lighting, to the most important part which was keeping the guests dancing the ENTIRE night. They are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects when planning any event. I would highly recommend them for all of your special occasions!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katherin · Married on 10/22/2016

Millennium Sound did a great job keeping the party going! I would recommend them over any other DJ sevice!!! Truly made our wedding absolutely unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

Millennium Sound was so easy to book and very accommodating. I wanted DJ Eric for my wedding, and they did everything they could to get me him! Not only did we have him do music for the ceremony and reception, he did uplighting at the venue as well, which turned out beautifully! I could not be happier with the service my wife and I were given. I also want to say that I am so happy to have this LGBT friendly company here in my home town!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Millenium Sound Productions did our services for our wedding, from DJ, to uplighting, monograms, photobooths, and videography!. DJ Mark Eissert did an outstanding job providing the entertainment. It was so important to us to show our engagement video before we entered the reception and Mark did exactly what we had asked! Everything from there just flowed so perfectly. He kept everyone on the dance floor and it was a blast! The uplighting looked beautiful and really set the tone for the romantic feeling I had wanted. Another thing I really appreciated were the photo booth girls! My husband and I were so busy the whole night...and they made sure that we took time to get our pictures in the booth! I am so glad they did or else we would have forgotten! The videographer was with us from the moment we got to the church to the end of the reception. He got so many good shots of family, friends, and my husband and I. He put together an edited video for us to enjoy. I can't wait to watch it with my children someday. We feel so blessed to have gotten that (And not to mention for a very decent price! Most other places were much more expensive!). Overall, we were very grateful to Millenium Sound Productions for making our night one we will never forget!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sam · Married on 08/27/2016

Millennium sounds gives you a fantastic experience for a great value! We had DJ Dan O'Neil for our wedding reception and he created a great, personalized playlist for our event and a really fun atmosphere. I would recommend this company and Dan to any looking to book a DJ for an event!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/06/2016

This team is incredible! We worked with Mark Eisert for our wedding ceremony and reception. From the reception planning form to having a photo booth, this team had it all covered. There was minimal thinking for a bride to be. I cannot comment enough how easy the process was to get everything set for the big day. The day of our wedding, we danced the night away. The dance floor was busy all night! We had an incredible time. Three weeks later, and we are still getting comments from family and friends about how much fun they had!! We also used their photo booth and videography services. The photo booth pictures were great to look at the next morning. We were able to watch the video of our ceremony once we returned from our honeymoon - it was so perfectly done that it made me cry happy tears all over again. They captured it perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about this team of talented people. They made our wedding day one to remember.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding was AMAZING, thanks to the help of Millennium Sound! We loved how relaxed Chris was, and how he made sure that everything had a smooth flow! I LOVED the uplighting, too! I'd recommend this company to anyone! (Especially Chris)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/24/2015

We hired Millennium Sound for our wedding in October and they were incredible! My husband and I met with the DJ prior to the event to go over selections and flow, he was amazingly professional at the reception, and kept people dancing all night long!

Sent on 12/11/2015

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED. So worth every penny. Our DJ with Mellennium Sound really made the reception fit our every need. He was so great and really worked with us and we would suggest them to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jason · Married on 10/17/2015

We loved having Dj Chris Galion as our Dj and recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic and fun man to work with.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Brittney · Married on 08/29/2015

Eric Bach did an amazing job at our wedding reception! Right from the start to help pick music and lighting to playing everything we wanted and any requests that came up! The lighting was perfect for the Mosanic Temple Camelot Room, customized to what we needed for the venue, we got many compliments on it! Very organized and professional. We loved the special touch of the picture slide show of our engagement photos they put at the front as well. I would highly recommend MSDJ for your wedding or event! Thanks again!

Joanne · Married on 08/08/2015

Millenium Sound really works with people who want to make their wedding or event a unique and creative experience ! They were able to provide everything we needed and wanted without the slightest glitch. They are professional, efficient, friendly, with a great sense of timing in all that they do! In my opinion, a good DJ is key to a fun and well-timed wedding reception, and Millennium was there for us for all of the basics and all the frills! They even contributed a few very appreciated and unique suggestions of their own! I would recommend Millennium Sound to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Shawn · Married on 07/18/2015

Millennium Sound is by far the best choice anyone could make for the entertainment choices on their wedding day. DJ Chris was amazing and the life of the party. I would highly recommend them for any entertainment needs.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

I would highly recommend Millennium Sound for your wedding or event. They were very easy to work with and provided great music for my wedding. I had many compliments from my wedding guests regarding how much they enjoyed the music played by Millennium Sound.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Millennium Sound was such a great choice for our DJ! We used them for our wedding reception at the Sheraton Bayfront Hotel in Erie, PA. Andrew Potocki was wonderful to work with and everyone had an amazing time at the reception! He kept everyone dancing til the very end! It was such a special night and Andrew just made it even better. The value was incredible and everyone agreed that Andrew did a great job making things fun and keeping the night running smoothly.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

When planning a wedding the music to me is the one of most important things! The music can make or break the wedding! I had chose to go with Millium Sound, our DJ was Chris. my husband and I did not know what music we wanted played so we just let him play what he though would work, Our guest enjoyed every minute of it! I was very happy with Chris being our DJ, he is professional, easy to work with, loyal, on time! Chris made the nigh go smooth, I did not have to worry about anything! I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Deirdre · Married on 10/18/2014

Eric Bach was helpful and professional. He and his assistant arrived promptly at our wedding. I really liked how Eric spent a long time with me on the phone working through my song selection - something that I had been planning for ten years..even before I met the groom! He knew song selection was really important to us and spent the time necessary to make sure our needs were met. I definitely recommend Eric and Millennium Sound.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Hands down the best DJ service in Erie. Mark took plenty of requests and played a great selection of music! He really got people off their feet and onto the dance floor. I would highly recommend Millenium Sound for any DJ service.