Mobile DJ Events

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website

$2,000 Most Popular Price

-About-

Wife and Husband Boutique DJ Company located in Cleveland, Ohio that services all of Northeast Ohio. Mobile DJ Events Ohio specializes in professional DJ services that accommodate couples' event needs. At Mobile DJ Events Ohio, couples will have a stress-free entertainment planning experience and the best customer service from start to finish.

-Services Offered-

Through a collaborative consultation, couples will receive our professional wedding planner form that will cover all details from colors to choosing their music. At Mobile DJ Events Ohio we strive on playing multi-genre events to suit the tastes of all couples and their guests. The DJs use the best and newest professional grade equipment to ensure a successful event. Also to enhance any event, couples can request uplighting, dancefloor lighting, geysers, photobooths, and we can co-author any other production needs!

There isn't anything we can't do!

-Peace of Mind-

We also do a meet-n-greet to ensure we're the right fit usually over brunch because "we love brunch" but we can do coffee or whatever is convenient! We want your special day to be one for the books - knowing what you've invisioned is important to us and allows us to understand which package would fit your day best.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 06/13/2021

Everything we needed and more!!

We originally had Michael and Alyse booked for our wedding during the summer of 2020 but had to reschedule to 2021 due to the pandemic. They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire planning process, even despite the craziness of having to reschedule!! On the day of, Michael and Alyse were so great to make sure my husband and I were both taken care of all evening and our guests had nothing but positive things to say about how much fun they had and everyone raved about how well the entire evening just flowed! They were the best!!
    Gardner Married on 03/07/2021

Knocked it out of the park

KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! The DJ can make or break a reception - Michael and Alyse hit a home run! They make a great team as a couple and DJ team. So in sync they didn't miss a beat (haha - couldn't resist). Song selection was PERFECT. All day long Mobile DJ is my recommendation for wedding receptions or any event needing a DJ because I know they will be in the best of hands!!! PS - this is the first review I have ever written in my life if that says anything. :0
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 11/14/2020

If you need a DJ for anything I would recommend them a thousand times over!!!!!

Michael and Alyse are so amazing!!! I was so worried about changing rules and navigating a wedding during covid, all of my worries were put at ease after talking to michael! Several things had to change the day of. Michael and Alyse made these changes easily and my guests never knew the difference! We were able to have such a fun time until we couldn’t any longer!! I am so happy with the service I was provided! If you need a DJ for anything I would recommend them a thousand times over!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Gabriella & Kevin
    65 photos · 02/09/2019

2224 West Blvd Cleveland, OH, 44102
Location of (Mobile DJ Events)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding