Mobile DJ Events Reviews

14 Reviews for Mobile DJ Events

• Robin

Robin Mcquaid · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Kudos to this Dynamic Duo

I first met Michael and Alyse at the bridal fair at the IX Center. I was not engaged at the time, but was there to support my friend in her upcoming wedding planning. We passed their stand and we weren't approached or bombarded with information about their services...they just smiled as we walked by and something about them made me stop and talk to them.

Upon introducing ourselves to them, we were met with enthusiasm, passion, energy, and a genuine investment in getting to know us and only then share more about what they do. They strive to make a human connection before even talking about the business side of things...and we were both hooked!! They have been in our shoes and know the importance of one's wedding day...they are married and the connection they have only makes what they do THAT MUCH BETTER! They compliment each other in the business and boy did it shine through on the day of our wedding!

We were initially scheduled to have our wedding at the Blue Heron in Medina, but due to current restrictions, we decided to have our wedding and reception right in our backyard. They did not miss a beat with the changes. They were involved right from the start and available throughout the whole process to answer questions or discuss ideas. The organized forms they have available to enable the wedding day to run smoothly were user friendly (and although I wasn't prompt with filling them out...sorry...lol) they worked with us all throughout the day to keep on track. The day was so smooth as Michael stepped up to communicate with all vendors and people involved with the event on site...the officiant, food truck, photographer, family and friends...I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of our wedding! If my husband or myself had a request or question, they were right on it (and always with confidence and a smile)!

Michael and Alyse are two of the most caring and invensted people you will ever meet! Their energy is electric! They are the people I could see us being friends with long after this is over. They won't forget you and you won't forget them. Just meet them for one minute and you won't underestimate the memory they can provide for you for years to come!!

Oh wait...you probably want to know about the music! It's what you want, how you want it...just get ready to dance! They are the real deal!!!

Sent on 06/02/2020

Gardner · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Knocked it out of the park

KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! The DJ can make or break a reception - Michael and Alyse hit a home run! They make a great team as a couple and DJ team. So in sync they didn't miss a beat (haha - couldn't resist). Song selection was PERFECT. All day long Mobile DJ is my recommendation for wedding receptions or any event needing a DJ because I know they will be in the best of hands!!! PS - this is the first review I have ever written in my life if that says anything. :0

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Lottie

Lottie Dehaan · Married on 06/27/2020

Best DJs ever!

Phenomenal DJs and hosts! Mike and Alyse were truly a joy to work with. They were extremely thorough in communicating with us before the wedding, making sure they had every detail planned to the T. They arrived early day of, got everything set up and dialed in, and the day went absolutely perfectly. They were great MCs, kept the reception moving along as planned, and killed it during the dance portion of the night. I’ve been to many weddings, and they are hands down the best. I received numerous after and during the wedding about how great the DJs were. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Emma

Emma Yoder · Married on 05/16/2020

Best day ever!

Michael and Alyse are a husband and wife team who will not only ROCK THE NIGHT, but they will help you plan the event and pay attention to the details! As soon as my now husband and I met with them, we knew we wanted them to run the show at our wedding reception. During the planning process, we talked on the phone often to go over details and any changes (especially dealing with COVID), and they responded to emails/texts quickly as well. They provided their services for both the ceremony and the reception, and every single thing went so smoothly! They are both so personable and fun, and they engaged with the crowd so well. They were totally able to go with the flow of the strangeness of a COVID wedding, and even embraced it with us and celebrated us all the same. These two are AWESOME! I can't say enough good things about them, and I am so so glad that I hired them to DJ my wedding!! :)

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Scheiber · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing DJ!!

I cannot say enough good things about how incredible Michael and Alyse were. Picking a DJ was a super hard task for us and we made the absolute best decision. They kept the party alive, they were super attentive ahead of time when I would email them, and they were both so so sweet. The were super flexible with a few changes that needed to be made and super affordable! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 11/01/2020

Brooklynn · Married on 10/19/2019

Most amazing wedding!

I don’t even know where to start! Michael and his wife are so so so amazing. They are so good at what they do and so kind and helpful. I could not recommend them more!! They had everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! They have really cool effects and were more than accommodating through our whole event. They had equipment to help with our situation of being outside and then inside and were so sweet about it!!! Book them!!’ You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kendyl Burgess · Married on 09/21/2019

Mr & mrs. Oconnor- best dj ever

Michael and his lovely wife were so amazing!! Their professionalism is just through the roof. Because of them my wedding was perfect in every way! He worked within my budget and still provided the best quality! He kept the dance floor going all night! Thank you thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jay Ketchaver · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ team in town!

I used Mobile DJ Events for my wedding reception and couldn’t have been happier. Michael and Alyse were easy to work with and quick to communicate throughout the entire process and I knew I was in good hands. As emcee, Michael nailed a couple hard-to-pronounce last names (which is important!) and had just the right touch to keep everyone interested and dancing. Their selection of songs was excellent and they didn’t try to dissuade me from some of my bizarre musical requests (which, being the music snob that I am, I greatly appreciated.)

By the end of the evening I thought of Michael and Alyse as friends, and not just “the DJs.” I cannot recommend this team enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Shana

shana · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing highly recommend

Michael dj our wedding last night and was amazing very polite professional he kept our guest on there feet and we all adored him highly recommend him thank you for sharing our night with us you rock

Sent on 06/23/2019

Dana · Married on 10/06/2018

You won’t have to worry about anything with them!

Michael and Alyse kept the whole night moving smoothly. They kept the energy up and people danced all night! We told them ahead of time what the average age range was, and they had preselected songs that right that criteria to help keep people dancing. Not only were they good with the dancing part, they kept the whole reception moving on time. Our meal wasn’t ready on time and Michael made sure to fill the time with speeches so that no one knew.

They are the nicest people and they are so good at what they do. Book them. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Christy · Married on 09/15/2018

Friend and he is amazing ;)

On time
    Great price:)

Sent on 11/14/2018

Patty · Married on 06/30/2018

Personalized Service

I was very well taken care of. I never felt pushed or rushed, and they worked with all my insane ideas! They didn't even yell ( or laugh hysterically) when i set the mic down in the grass! Truly great people that will make your event tailored to your needs.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Ben Walker · Married on 07/01/2017

The Experience Everyone Should Have

We were very selective when it came to the wedding DJ. We have been to a lot of weddings over the years and frankly....it's the same experience and same music at every single one. Our wedding is still talked about as the gold standard for a reception. Nobody left early. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. The music and sound were outstanding. If you want a wedding reception that your guests will be talking about for years to come? Then book Mike and Alyse. If you want the same exact songs in the same exact order as everyone else, look elsewhere.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2017

Best Night Ever

I cannot thank them enough. So enjoyable to work with and really set the mood for the entire night. Played a variety of music so all of our guests were pleased. I recommend them for any event you are having. Super accommodating and just so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2018