546 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About One T Entertainment

One T Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Their mission is to give couples a fun and unforgettable experience while running the reception without missing a beat. Leave the details up to One T Entertainment and dance the night away!

Experience
Since 2010 One T Entertainment has been serving couples in Northeast Ohio. The owner, Bret T. Holden, has been in the industry since 2003. The One T team also boasts a diverse range of entertainment experience.

One T Entertainment offers customizable packages. To make the day extra special, couples can choose from services such as:

• Experienced DJs
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Disco ball
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list

Other Services
As a full-service company, One T Entertainment can offer a complete red carpet experience. Additional services include:

• Photo booth

One T Entertainment 2
One T Entertainment 3
  • Tori

Tori Steen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic experience with this group!

We decided late in our wedding planning process to get a DJ and our wedding planner recommended One T. It was hands down the best decision we made for the wedding. They were super accommodating, even though I booked them only one month in advance. I was really concerned about having a unique playlist and I didn't need to be concerned. Brett was so easy to work with and James our DJ for the night was awesome. He was great with all may requests and he keep everyone out on the dance floor until the end of the night. I am so happy I decided to go with this group! They made my wedding so much less stressful and really helped with my vision of how I wanted to music to go. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2019

One T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you sooooo much!! I am so glad we could step in and accommodate that close to your wedding. Your wedding is one we will NEVER forget!!
  • Katie

Katie Davis · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations and kept the party going all night!

I worked with Bret during the initial planning and then with James for final planning and on the day of our wedding. James completely ROCKED our wedding. He is extremely talented and reads the mood of the room perfectly. I'm not kidding when I say that everyone danced that night. He was great to timeline with and flexible during the day. Would highly recommend this group (and specifically James as the DJ) for your event!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

One T Entertainment's reply:

Thanks sooooo much, you two were amazing and we had such a great time celebrating your big day with you!

One T Entertainment Pricing

One T Entertainment Price Rates

One T Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Springlake Party Center
    Springlake Party Center Banquet Halls

One T Entertainment has DJ'd several events at our venue, and have always been fantastic to work with. Very friendly, and great at keeping an event running on schedule!

• Jessica Leigh Photography
    Jessica Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

Bret brings so much fun and energy to each event! He was the DJ at my sister's wedding and we specifically requested him for my wedding the next year. The best DJ's don't just keep things moving, they help get things started and that is 100% Bret. Professional, fun, kind, I can't say enough good things. Hire him today. :)

• DelPrincipe Photography
    DelPrincipe Photography Wedding Photographers

My sister and I love shooting weddings together! What we love even more is when we find an amazing partner to add to the excitement and ambiance of a very special wedding. Bret is a delight! Professional, classy, a personality that will make your wedding day perfect! The perfect mix of fun and class. He made the entire evening one of our favorite weddings of the season! We can't wait to work with him again! He is on the top of our list to recommend. Thank you Bret for being so easy and a pleasure to work with! We can't wait to see you again!

• 546 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221 See on map