9150 S Hills Blvd, Rocky River, OH 44113 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MC Sound DJ

Based in Rocky River, Ohio, MC DJ Company is a wedding DJ company that provides Five-Star musical entertainment and event coordination in the Greater Cleveland and Cincinnati regions. With every couple, the company strives to form a personal relationship while keeping things professional and enjoyable. The DJ will also coordinate with your vendors to ensure top-notch communication and efficiency on your big day.

Experience
MC DJ Company has been in the business for over 15 years. Aside from musical entertainment, the company also has professional experience in lighting design and theater production.

To keep your guests entertained all night long, choose from MC DJ Company's variety of creative services. These include:

• Experienced DJs
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Event & Vendor Coordination
  • Event Rentals (Tables, Chiavari Chairs, Linens, etc.)
  • Uplighting

Other Services
The DJ company has other wedding-related offerings. Their entertainment services include:

• Total Event Coordination

MC Sound DJ 4
MC Sound DJ 5

Joe Greenwell · Married on 12/30/2018

Winter Wedding

My wife and I saw Carmen DJ Night to Shine, a prom for people with special needs, at our church. He did a great job and we loved the idea of hiring a fellow Christian. After meeting Carmen, we knew he was the DJ for us. We only had to meet with him twice, and on the last meeting the week of the wedding, we hashed everything out and he was ready. It was nice that Carmen took as much upon himself as he did. It took some of the pressure off of my wife and I on our special day. The actual wedding was great. Carmen helped everything move along. The music was perfect for our crowd. He has a great sense of what the crowd wants. He took our special requests and made them work. I highly recommend Carmen. I won’t be planning another wedding in my life, at least not for me, but if I did, I’d book Carmen again. Thanks!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Carmen was AWESOME! He played the perfect music for our population, he was a total hit! I will definitely be using this company again in the future!

MC Sound DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 9150 S Hills Blvd Rocky River, OH, 44113 See on map