MC DJ Company, LLC Reviews

76 Reviews for MC DJ Company, LLC

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2020

Best dj ever

Look no further! This IS your DJ for a wedding or any special event! Carmen did an exceptional job playing music we all loved and was an awesome MC. He is very organized and coordinated everything so well in order for our reception to go smoothly. Guests kept commenting how great Carmen is throughout the whole evening. We had an amazing time and a lot of it is thanks to him! DJ MC is the best!!!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Coggins · Married on 09/05/2020

A Night to Remember

We literally danced the night away.
    The pre-wedding conversations made the music just perfect for the guests we had at the wedding. He tailored the playlist to our family and friends. I will say - don’t look at anyone else - just hire him now.
    Carmen also helped with lighting (the reception was in our backyard)
    Seriously quit looking at any other DJ’s. If you want your wedding to be fun, inclusive of all generations of family on the dance floor you have found the answer in Carmen’s company.

Sent on 09/26/2020

MC DJ Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Cindy! I had such a great time at your daughter's wedding. You did such a great job with all of the details and planning. Truly humbled to be part of such a cool wedding!
  • Ellie

Ellie Coggins · Married on 05/09/2020

Best DJ and so much fun

I think without a doubt, the number one vendor-related compliment we received from all of our guests was how amazing Carmen was - everyone just wanted to know how we found him! With all the pandemic-related changes we had to make, we changed our wedding from over 250 guests at a reception hall to less than 50 in my mom's backyard. He was so flexible and very responsive to messages, working to accommodate all the changes we needed. His lighting skills completely transformed our backyard, making it really feel like a party! With it being mostly family, he also was very considerate in song choices to accommodate a wide range of ages and tastes. For any University of Cincinnati alum: Carmen went above and beyond to play the alma mater and down the drive, which was so fun since so many guests are alumni, too. We're excited to welcome Carmen back next year for our anniversary/postponed reception and completely recommend him for any future weddings!

Sent on 09/23/2020

MC DJ Company, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Ellie! It was such an honor and a joy to be part of your big day. The love in the air between you and Erik was great to witness. I'm so glad you kept your date and made it work. Thank you for your humbling words and for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. We'll see you soon!

Seth Parker · Married on 09/07/2019

Not your average DJ

Carmen is more than a DJ! He started working with us many months before our wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted, and he delivered more than what could be asked for. My wife and I had a huge wedding party and Carmen kept our rehearsal on track and was able to walk us through everything the day before. Everything was prepared for the big day, and Carmen went above and beyond by picking us up in his car from pictures to rush us to the reception enterance. Thank you for making our wedding that much better Carmen!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Meaghan Beal · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding DJ

Carmen was everything we were looking for and much much more! From his organization (esp keeping things on task at both the rehearsal AND wedding), to his professionalism - everything was perfect! He knew it was most important to me that everyone have a good time and kept the people on their feet - mission accomplished no problem! Highly recommend! Carmen is awesome! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Hannah Ranc · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Night Ever!

We got in touch with Carmen on recommendation from our photographers and are so thankful that we did! He is incredible and so fun to work with- From our first meeting to our last planning meeting and any question in between, he was always ready and willing to answer questions and help us plan. It’s clear to see that he truly loves what he does. We had the best time at our reception and it was largely in part to Carmen’s ability to run an amazing party! We have heard nothing but compliments about him from our guests who tell us they’ve never been to such a fun reception. We could not be more grateful that he was our DJ! He is an extremely professional and an all around amazing guy!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Megan

Megan Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional and fun!

Carmen is very personable and professional. He was extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. We used his DJ and day-of coordinatior services. He was prompt, respectful, and really pulled off a wedding that felt like ‘us’. He worked with our event center and caterer to plan the timeline of the evening, was very helpful when we needed advice on the day, gave music suggestions when we had no clue, and as promised, there were no awkward pauses in the evening. He kept our wedding ceremony and reception moving and everyone had great things to say about him. Carmen was able to take song requests during the evening which really pleased our guests. We bonded immediately over Cincinnati, bourbon, Cleveland bakeries, and church, it was great to have him as part of our wedding day as more than a DJ. Thank you Carmen!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/11/2019

The best dj!

Carmen was wonderful to work with! He did audio for our ceremony as well as the reception. He also did the lighting for our ceremony space and accent lighting for the dance floor! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and we had the BEST time! He took all of our ideas and input and brought it to life! HIGHLY recommend Carmen to any Cleveland brides!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Joe Greenwell · Married on 12/30/2018

Winter Wedding

My wife and I saw Carmen DJ Night to Shine, a prom for people with special needs, at our church. He did a great job and we loved the idea of hiring a fellow Christian. After meeting Carmen, we knew he was the DJ for us. We only had to meet with him twice, and on the last meeting the week of the wedding, we hashed everything out and he was ready. It was nice that Carmen took as much upon himself as he did. It took some of the pressure off of my wife and I on our special day. The actual wedding was great. Carmen helped everything move along. The music was perfect for our crowd. He has a great sense of what the crowd wants. He took our special requests and made them work. I highly recommend Carmen. I won’t be planning another wedding in my life, at least not for me, but if I did, I’d book Carmen again. Thanks!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Carmen was AWESOME! He played the perfect music for our population, he was a total hit! I will definitely be using this company again in the future!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Tim Musat · Married on 11/03/2018

Disc jockey

Working with Carmen was a pleasure, he went above and beyond our expectations. He helped coordinating with all the other vendors to make sure our day went perfect. He was very professional and easy to work with, and he was very flexible and can do as much or as little as you would like.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Diane Newman · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent DJ for my Daughter’s wedding ceremony and reception

We can’t thank you enough Carmen for not just being our DJ but for your knowledge of wedding ceremonies for sure. Thank you for directing us.. we needed it. You set up the ceremony outside then moved into our reception area and tent at Stan Hywet flawlessly...Everything was perfect and just what we wanted..Thank you again for everything..it was great working with you, Diane Newman, mother of the bride !

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lindsey Elekonich · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent DJ and planning services

Carmen is a true professional and provides excellent services for well before and on the day of your event. He is very detail oriented and likes to plan things out well in advance to ensure that you have the best possible experience that he can provide. We would highly recommend him to anyone in the Cleveland area looking for an entertainer and planner for your wedding.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

Great MC and DJ!

Carmen was a great choice for our wedding! His planning packet was super helpful and laid out exactly what songs choices we needed to make and even reminded me of some small reception details that I would have never thought about on my own. He responded to texts and emails very quickly, sometimes even within minutes.
    Most importantly though, he kept our dance floor packed all night long! He read the crowd and played the perfect selection of music for our crowd. Our guests all said what a great job he did. He was active in the reception but didn't jump into the crowd and move the focus onto himself.

My husband and I had a very specific vision for how we wanted to start out our reception. Carmen worked with us on making that vision a reality. He gave suggestions when we needed them but in the end, he let us tell him exactly how we wanted our introduction to go and that's what he delivered.
    He did a great job, and it seemed like he had fun with our guests and our guests had fun with him! We would definitely choose him again!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

All my vendors we worked with were so awesome but Carmen truly was the best out of them all. He went above & beyond when it came to setting up and to the smallest of details. He was a huge help while working with our officiant at our rehearsal dinner on making sure things went smoothly and getting us what we really wanted out of the ceremony. He was able to place mic's where they needed to be during the ceremony and play all of our requested music. He took time out of his days to meet with us, as well as having phone conversations, before the wedding to plan everything out from the start to the end. His lighting design made the hall have an extra touch to the night. He helped us follow a schedule throughout the night to make sure we had time for everything. Everything he did was perfect & made the day flow so well. Truly appreciative & highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mitch · Married on 09/01/2018

Carmen did a great job helping us plan and run our wedding reception. He made sure that there weren’t any details that we forgot.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Mark · Married on 08/11/2018

It was my sons wedding in Erie pa. all good.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Carmen was a great DJ who made our wedding memorable and most importantly fun. He made sure the flow of the night was smooth and read the crowd perfectly. Had many compliments from our guests on how good our DJ and music was.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Jim · Married on 03/24/2018

Carmen was excellent from the start. He truly goes above and beyond of what you think you normally get from a DJ. From our entrance to the last dance it was an awesome experience and he truly kept the place rocking till the party ended. He knows how to read his audience and is always making sure everyone is having a great time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2018

Mc Dj Company did an amazing job at our event. Carmen was so flexible - also doing karaoke for us too! He was interactive with the guest and kept our guest dancing the whole night. He played something from every genre so everyone was happy and there was a lot of variety! The sound was extremely clear and he kept the whole night running smoothly! We received nothing but compliments about Carmen!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Michelle & Will · Married on 10/21/2017

Great DJ! Kept guests dancing all night!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Carmen was amazing !!!! I found him on wedding wire and after reading his amazing reviews I suggested him to my daughter ! The first time we met Carmen we knew he was the one for the big day ! Carmen listened to what my daughter wanted for music, helped to plan out all the events for the reception, kept everything running smoothly! We also had Carmen organize the wedding party at the rehearsal and play music the day of the wedding . He also was very willing to listen to what I wanted as mother when I said I didn’t want the music so loud no one could talk and what kind of music I would like , we had nothing but compliments on my daughters special day August 12, 2017 !!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Todd · Married on 07/22/2017

Carmen was great to work with and was very helpful with all the questions that we had. He spent a lot of time getting to know us what we wanted on our wedding day. It was very clear that he was dedicated to learning what our vision was so that he could bring it to life. He provided the amazing sound and an excellent music selection for our ceremony and reception. Carmen also directed our entire day and made sure that everything went smoothly which worked out great because it was easy for us to get behind in our schedule!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Rose · Married on 07/03/2017

After having the same DJ for several years, we decided to change and called on Carmen with MC DJ Company. What a difference! We hosted 711 participants at our Summer Slam and we got nothing but positive comments! This is one of the largest events we do and he did a fantastic job. You could hear his music from the pool to the golf course and more and he made it so easy for us. He is the best DJ out there and is worth every penny! We are so happy with his service and we will use him as often as possible. He has also been at all of our swim meets this year and our awards banquet. We never worry when Carmen is going to be here, we know the event will go well. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 07/06/2017