17518 Pearl Road, Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Troy Entertainment

Together let's make your wedding day vision come to life. Come see and hear from REAL wedding couples and local wedding professionals while watching our performances from the convenience of your pc or device. Get a prompt response to all your questions. Let us entertain you with musical love :)

Follow Troy Entertainment on

• Videos 1

78 Reviews for Troy Entertainment

Chris & Alise · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best - Bar None

Troy Entertainment - wow. What a team. It's 9 days after our wedding and we are STILL getting messages about how phenomenal the music and MC services were. We met with Pete back in January of 2018 and within minutes he had blown the other DJs we interviewed out of the water. His passion for creating a magical day for our wedding was evident within the first fifteen minutes of talking to him. Throughout the entire planning process, Pete was responsive, professional, and the definition of customer service.

Troy Entertainment provided the uplighting, the DJ services for the reception, the absolutely gorgeous mirror photo booth, and a custom monogram. In addition, there were flawless wireless microphones for the reception toasts and speeches, great dance floor lighting, and even a phenomenal light up jacket that one of my groomsmen ended up wearing for a lengthy period of time.

At the meeting before the wedding we were informed we would be working with Kim Troy for the reception, and let me tell you she was an absolute gem. She took the time to not only understand our wants and desires, but even recommended an uplighting color change the week of the wedding that we would've never even considered. For the wedding itself, the entire reception turned out flawless with Kim's announcing and pronunciations, and she did a GREAT job reading the dance floor, accommodating our Italian music requests, and making sure every one had a blast. She even took a last-minute announcement for my mother and I before the mother-son dance that I know made my mom's day.

The photo booth came with a guest-signed guest book next to their photos and this will be a keepsake for years. The mirror photo booth was a huge hit!

There are probably 50 more positive things I could say about Troy Entertainment, but I am confident that there were no better DJs in the state of Ohio for our wedding. If you're considering anyone but Troy Entertainment, you are making a mistake.

Pete & Kim - thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you helped turn our sporadic ideas of fun and beauty into a beautifully crafted masterpiece that we will be able to remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ: Troy Entertainment! A wedding day MUST!

Troy Entertainment is hands down the best choice you could make for your wedding day. From the very second we met Pete I knew it would be the right choice. Pete and his team are REAL people, who know how to help you have REALLY good time. I truly felt from out first meeting, he understood exactly our vision for our wedding reception. we had a wedding of about 290 guests, with all age ranges from 4 years old to 90 years old. My husband and I LOVE to dance and wanted our reception to be a dance party for all ages. Pete takes your concerns and requests seriously and makes sure you are a part of the DJ process, however at the end of the day, he is the professional and I knew he would keep an positive energy going. We had people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG of all ages. Everyone was having a great time and Pete truly knows how to keep the dance floor moving and people smiling. I firmly believe our dream reception was largely in part due to our fantastic DJ, who we will forever call a friend :) In additional to the DJ services, which I could go on about for hours, Troy Entertainment also offers uplighting, photobooths and other unique accessories for you special day. We were lucky enough to have a "Robot" photobooth which was a HIT with everyone and caught some great memories. Very unique and helped make our day memorable. As I said, I cannot say enough good things about this company and Pete. Highly recommended 10/10

Sent on 09/13/2019

Carly · Married on 09/22/2018

Troy entertainment has the whole package! They provide options for photo booths or fun gadgets to have at your wedding that are such a hit. We worked with Pete specifically and it was pretty easy to trust his opinion with just about everything. He knew what kind of lights to use and music to play. He definitely can read a crowd! We got so many compliments on the mirror photo booth and the roaming robot as well as his music selection. Thanks for an awesome experience!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Troy Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• LACENTRE Conference & Banquet Facility
    LACENTRE Conference & Banquet Facility Banquet Halls

If you are looking for entertainment that is polished with state of the art equipment and who knows how to get the party started, look no further than Troy Entertainment! At LaCentre, we are always thrilled when a bride tells us she has chosen Troy because we know their DJs are top notch and that we are in for a rockin' evening!

• Making the Moment
    Making the Moment Wedding Photographers

Troy Entertainment - far and above some of the best DJ's I've ever worked with. Very kind, professional, and they know how to get people on the floor to dance!

• 17518 Pearl Road Strongsville, OH, 44136 See on map