On the Mic Entertainment

Entertaining NE Ohio for 20 years

NO EXTRA $ FOR SETUP

NO EXTRA $ FOR TRAVEL

JUST ONE FLAT RATE FOR ALL NIGHT

Entertainment is a major part of making your special event something to remember. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices and years of experience are why our clients won't go anywhere else. LIKE us on Facebook, too!

Ask about our photo booth and lighting options too!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

One Event Per Day (5)
Uplighting (5)
Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Hands down the best DJ Service that I or any of my guests have had the pleasure of experiencing! I truly cant thank On The Mic Entertainment enough for making our day perfect! They took care of us as if we were family, and the day went off without a hitch!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Molly, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was great! Listened to everything we wanted and delivered on wedding day! Would recommend to any future Mr. & Mrs.

View Vendor Response

2 VIDEOS

2012 On the Mike Entertainment Weddings
1:08 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with On The Mic Entertainment at the Whipkey wedding in November of 2013. I remember the DJ that night was very professional, personable, and prepared for anything! The guests even requested songs that he didn't have, and probably never heard of, so he downloaded them right there and let them listen to it on headphones to make sure it was the correct song before being played. They loved it and everyone had a great time!

On the Mic Entertainment is wonderful! I had the pleasure of working alongside James at a wedding a few weekends ago. He is professional, fun and upbeat, and really understood the guests needs and knew what to play, when! I think he really helped the bride and groom run the day smoothly! I hope to work by his side at weddings in the future!

On August 13, 2011, I worked with Brian of On The Mike Entertainment for the first time. I had been photographing weddings a little over a year at that point but had yet to work with a DJ service who I really felt connected to enough to refer to my own clients. That all changed after working with Brian. Your photographer and DJ MUST be on the same page the entire night...we work the flow of the entire day and especially the reception. I have worked with everyone at On The Mike and am equally impressed with all of the DJ's. I refer ONE DJ service to ALL of my clients, On The Mike! Knowing they will be at a wedding working WITH me eases my mind and I always know it will be a good time. The fulfill all requests and their clients always come away referring them to their friends and family. Looking forward to our next wedding together!

Great to work with!

Events

Canton, OH 44718   See On Map
330-327-0273 (phone)
On the Mic Entertainment is a wedding Disc Jockey from Canton, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Canton, Akron, and Cleveland. On the Mic Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ company that has been part of the North East Ohio wedding industry for more than 15 years. We specialize in weddings, karaoke, corporate events, birthdays, and college parties We not offer up lighting for your event also.