On the Mic Entertainment Reviews

On the Mic Entertainment 3
  • Hannah

Hannah Fisher · Married on 07/26/2019

10/10 Recommend!

We just got married July 26, 2019! Keream was our DJ for the night and he did an AMAZING job! From the very beginning stages of planning, On The Mic Entertainment was very responsive and helpful with any questions we had through email and text.

My husband and I had a very specific vision in mind for how we wanted our night to go and Keream went above and beyond to deliver that for us! From the beginning of our ceremony to the very last song played of the night, Keream kept the day moving along smoothly!

We had LOTS of compliments from our guests and other vendors on how great the DJ was! All in all, I am extremely pleased with our experience and highly recommend them to anyone in search of a DJ! :) Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tonya · Married on 07/06/2019

Mother of the bride

Kareem was our DJ, he was the best. The music was great, and he kept the evening flowing! Could not be more please my daughter and son in law could not be happier!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal DJ service!

We went out on a limb going with On the Mic Entertainment based on all the great reviews and stars that we saw on Wedding Wire and we were not disappointed. From the initial planning process all the way to the end of our wedding reception, we were extremely happy we went with On the Mic Entertainment.
    Our DJ Ed was AMAZING! He was always so professional and willing to talk out the timeline of the reception and song choices with me to calm my nerves leading up to the big day. Even the night before at 11 pm when I added in a couple last minute songs he wasn't phased and went with it! The day of he made sure to check in with my husband and I to ask if there was anything he could get for us, he quickly adjusted and adapted when our Priest could not be found for the blessing by talking it out with the mother of the bride to get a back up plan in place (which is what he warned me could potentially happen!) and he kept the dance floor POPPING all night long which is exactly what we had hoped for. It was an absolute blast! Thank you so much Ed and Brian for helping making our dream come true reception come to life!! We definitely recommend using them for your next special event!

Sent on 06/26/2019

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing us, and Ed, to be part of your wedding day. It was truly an honor. Ed came back raving about how fantastic you and all of your guests were. We wish you both many happy years together.

Morgan · Married on 05/26/2019

I would recommend

The owner Brian answered all questions throughout our planning process promptly and professionally! Great to work with. There was a hiccup with one of our meetings, but they handled it well. Our DJ Keream did a great job and left us with no stress during the reception! He read the dance floor and knew when to switch it up, checking on myself and my husband multiple times throughout the night. Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2019

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing us to be part of your wedding day. We wish you both many happy years together and we know that to be true. You guys, and your guests, were a fantastic all night long. Thanks.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lombardi · Married on 10/13/2018

Dance floor all. Night. Long

DALE!!! if you want to have a large group of 280 dancing all night long, this is your DJ team. We were constantly entertained. The DJ remained prompt with the schedule of the evening but not over bearing. PERFECT! THANKS!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

John & Brian were great!! Easy to work with & very accommodating!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

We had John for our wedding DJ and he was amazing!! The dance floor was packed all night! He was so accomodating from ceremony to the end. You will not be disappointed booking On the Mic!! Thank you John, our guests (and us) had a blast!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ali · Married on 07/04/2018

On the Mic Entertainment did a great job for our wedding! They played music that got people up and dancing. Dale was our DJ and was great to work with. We also got the photo booth and our guests loved it! I highly recommend On the Mic Entertainment.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Keith · Married on 06/23/2018

Dale was our DJ for our wedding on June 23rd. From start to finish the process of working with him and Brian (the owner) was great. We live in NYC, so planning a wedding from afar was a bit more challenging. Dale and Brian reassured us to relax and that they would take care of everything- which they did.
    Dale coordinated the flow of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception...and it was seamless. The music he played was absolutely on point with everything that we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night having the best time. You know the party is a good time when everyone is chanting ‘one more song’ at the end of the reception. So many people told me how great the DJ was. Dale and Brian were very professional and a pleasure to work with. If you want a wedding that is fun and not corny - you can’t go wrong with On the Mic Entertainment. Can’t say enough good things about them... cheers.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Brianna · Married on 05/19/2018

I absolutely loved Brian! He played all the right songs, all at the right time! Everyone was dancing the night away the whole time. There was seriously never a slow moment on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    On the Mic Entertainment 4

Kim · Married on 05/12/2018

Our DJ, Sean was absolutely awesome! Before we even met to go over final details, he was in contact with us, asking questions so that when we did meet, he had ideas ready for us to pick from. He completely understood the vibe we were going for. Our guests were on the floor all night! We wanted a "rat pack" feel of music during cocktail hour and he nailed it. We are so happy with the service provided by On the Mic!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mariah · Married on 04/21/2018

Brian was our dj and the experience was great from start to finish! Good communication and reasonable pricing. We went with On the Mic because they had previously done weddings at our venue (Onesto Event Center) and I was really happy with that choice! Brian was able to suggest how many up lights were needed for the venue, as well as what color looked best in the room with our theme/colors. We also used them for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Highly recommend!

Jason · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I thought On The Mic Entertainment were great to deal with from start to finish. They answered every text, phone call, and email within 24 hours, if not sooner! DJ Donny was great! Very patient and professional! We used this company for uplighting, DJ service, and the photo both was a huge success! They even gave us a photo album with all the funny pictures our guests took, and there was room in it for the guests to sign. We highly recommend DJ DONNY and On The Mic Entertainment.

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

Donny was our DJ for an annual adult prom benefit and he did an absolutely amazing job!!! His song choices were fantastic and he kept everyone on the dance floor!! He is a professional who knows what he is doing and we cannot thank him enough for donating his services for our event!! Thank you Donny and On the Mic Entertainment for helping us raise money for the fight against cancer!!! You Rock!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 02/03/2018

Brian is the Best of the Best!

Molly · Married on 12/16/2017

Hands down the best DJ Service that I or any of my guests have had the pleasure of experiencing! I truly cant thank On The Mic Entertainment enough for making our day perfect! They took care of us as if we were family, and the day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 12/19/2017

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Molly. You guys were an absolute blast all night long. So glad that we were able to be part of your day.

Alecia · Married on 11/24/2017

Brian was great! Listened to everything we wanted and delivered on wedding day! Would recommend to any future Mr. & Mrs.

Sent on 12/19/2017

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Brian. Enter taining your friends and family was a great experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help on your wedding day.

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

On the mic was AMAZING!!!! By far the great music was my favorite part of my wedding! From the very beginning Brian was responsive and easy to reach. The day of the wedding he went out of his way several times to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Our guests danced alllll night! I highly recommend them for your event!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day. Your guests and family were one to remember. It was our pleasure, and honor, to DJ at your reception.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

We had DJ Kaream for our wedding and he was so wonderful! Planning was simple and the forms from on the mic were very helpful with all information and songs for events that we were able to fill in. We met Kaream through facetime and went through everything we wanted for our big day. I even wrote extra notes in all of the blank spaces on how i imagined the night to go and he made sure to follow through with every note exactly how we wanted. Throughout the nigt he communicated with my husband and I to make sure everything was going according to plan and he was very easy to work with. He played all of the songs that us and our guests had requested and our guests all had a blast! Everyone was on the dance floor all night! We highly recommend on the mic entertainment and especially DJ Kaream! We appreciate all of his hard work! Thank you, On the Mic and Kaream!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lindsie · Married on 09/09/2017

We had DJ Keream for our 9.9.17 wedding and he was absolutely exceptional! He listened to what the groom and I were wanting during our final consultation before the wedding and made us so excited for our big day. He was so much fun! There were people constantly on the dance floor having a great time. He kept in touch with the groom and I all evening making sure we were all on the same page. I appreciate everything he did to help make our day so special. We had so much fun and would recommend Keream and On the Mic to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Jennifer Billings

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Our DJ Brian was the hit of the wedding!! He had our dance floor packed all night and made sure to play all our must haves. He is also super easy to get along with and a funny guy.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Mark · Married on 05/28/2017

The DJ was James I believe and he was great! I would recommend highly to anyone who needs good music and good people at their event!

Sent on 12/12/2017

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review mark. We appreciate you allowing us to be part of your wedding day.
  • BridalBethany

Bethany · Married on 04/29/2017

So far Brian has been great to work with and seems like he knows his stuff! Our wedding hasnt happened yet but I will update more after the wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

On the Mic Entertainment's reply:

No pressure here! Now I'm going to have to knock it out of the park. Lol.

Kendra · Married on 11/05/2016

We had Dale as our DJ and he was AMAZING! It was completely flexible and was always checking in with me to see how i wanted to do things. He made it super easy to have fun and dance. EVERYONE told us that they had a blast at the reception because he played a little of everything to make sure everyone was dancing. He played every song we requested and he even danced with me (the bride)! Dale is super professional, and I've refered him to some of friends who are getting married next year!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jerred · Married on 11/05/2016

On the Mic Entertainment did a wonderful job with everything! They made sure the reception ran smooth and made sure the dance floor was full the entire night!

Sent on 11/23/2016