Sound Precision Entertainment

Cleveland, Ohio View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Sound Precision Entertainment is a boutique wedding DJ company in Cleveland, Ohio. They understand the importance of your wedding and the stress that can come with planning the perfect day. They aim to make selecting a DJ stress-free by providing a high-end experience you can trust. With over 15 years of experience, their goal is to ensure that your perfect wedding visions come to life.

Sound Precision Entertainment offers several DJ services for your special day. They have a wide array of music genres, from Big Band to Top 40. Some services they provide include the following:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Custom Monograms
  • Custom Step and Repeat Backdrops

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Sound Precision Entertainment provides other services for your wedding. Some of these include:

• Photography
  • Videography
  • Photo Booths
  • Video Save the Dates

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Shawn
    Shawn P. Getting married on 09/10/2022

The BEST Night of My Life!

WOW! THIS IS THE BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET CHOOSING SPE....HONESTLY!!!!
    From introductions to the last dance, me and my Wife made the BEST DECISION in going with Sound Precision Entertainment! EVERYTHING was completely Organized, Timed Perfectly, and as Professional as it gets! Many of our friends and family who attended our wedding, have already started booking with SPE for various events in the future. I cannot say enough about the VALUE we received, and how much Scott and his team went Above and Beyond to make our Wedding one of a kind, and a day we will truly remember for the rest of our lives! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR US TO MAKE OUR DAY SO PERFECT!!!!

Shawn & Amanda Pytel
    Holli N. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent!!!

I booked both photos and dj… so much easier then all different vendors…. Everyone was very helpful and always responded to any requests/ questions right away! Everyone was on the dance floor til the end of the night and I got lots of compliments on the photos as well! I would definitely recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Sydney & Joe
    22 photos · 10/03/2020
  • Brooke & Andrew
    30 photos · 08/11/2018

Love is All You Need Photography, LLC Love is All You Need Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Scott is an awesome DJ and great to work with!! SPE is a great company and truly cares about their couple's and what they want for their big day. As a photographer its important to communicate and work closely with the DJ so all the events at the reception are captured and I really appreciated Scott making sure we were always on the same page! Super nice guy and very professional! Hope to work with him and Ethan again!

JazzyMae Photography JazzyMae Photography Wedding Photographers

I have to say that Sound Precision Entertainment was not just a DJ team but so much more. The service was amazing, they were very professional, made great suggestions, and were good listeners. Working with this team was so easy and smooth. I can not give enough praise about the DJ-ing, we look forward to working with you again.

Renee Lemaire Photography Renee Lemaire Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Sound Precision Entertainment and I was very impressed by their service. Dana, Scott, & their staff are all very professional, courteous, and down to earth. Upon arriving to the reception, they coordinated with me and the other vendors, giving us all an organized timeline of the evening's formalities. Their organization and drive to stay on top of things made it very easy for me to do my job as a photographer. Not to mention, all the guests had a great time! The music was suitable for all to enjoy. Their equipment is of great quality and all up to date. They provide great services (such as gobos/monograms and uplighting) that are very current in today's market. I would definitely recommend them & look forward to working with them in the future!

Cleveland Cleveland, Ohio, 44125
Location of (Sound Precision Entertainment)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding