Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

123 | Cleveland, OH

123 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

123 Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2018

When I first met with Scott and John from SPE I knew wanted to hire them. Their presentation was amazing, and they came highly recommended.
    Now I am HIGHLY recommending them to the next bride. Hire these guys, seriously.
    Weeks leading up to my wedding I met with John and we picked lights, gobos, and of course music. They downloaded songs they didn’t have right on the spot! We picked must plays, and do not plays.
    Days leading up to the wedding, I changed things about our itinerary, changed songs, changed must plays… John was always a text message away, ready to make my day exactly how I wanted it.
    My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. SPE delivered all I could have asked and more. John was there, with everything ready to go. Our emcee, Christian was hilarious. He was fun, a great dancer, kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG, but above all else was professional. He made sure to learn how to pronounce bridal party names, and line us up in the correct order. He got people out on the dance floor, and notified them of important parts of the wedding, like cake and tacos! People are still complimenting me on him.
    SPE kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT, which is exactly what I wanted. They played every tune I wanted to hear, and able to incorporate tunes my guests wanted to hear. They transitioned from slow songs, to line dances, to just dance music seamlessly. They got family members that never dance, up on the dance floor.
    The next day myself and my family were getting calls about how amazing the night was. People LOVED the music. We even got compliments on our “Rat Pack” dinner music.
    A huge thank you to John, Christian, and Rorke, for making my wedding everything I ever dreamed it would be, and Scott for bringing all this talent together.
    Brides to be, DO NOT look anywhere else for your wedding night entertainment.

Sound Precision Entertainment 1

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Scott and John from SPE were amazing and beyond what we imagined! They DJ’Ed one of our friends weddings last year and they were awesome then, so we knew we wanted them for our wedding. From our first meeting with them, they were professional, fun, creative and wanting to listen to know who we were as a couple and what we were looking for from our DJ for our evening. Then throughout the process they were well organized and very responsive. We even made last minute changes the week of the wedding for our first dance songs and order of events and they worked with everything and handled it all without a problem. The night of the wedding, Aaron and I and our wedding party were running late into the reception and a I was a little worried that we were ruining our schedule but as soon as we walked in, John greeted us and was so calm and assured us things were going well and we had time.
    Then the music for the whole night was perfect. Scott and John knew how to read our crowd which was definitely ready to dance and they kept people on the floor the WHOLE night! They were awesome and our friends and family continue to talk about how much fun dancing they had. It also felt very different from our friends wedding the previous year showing how they make each job unique. As for MCing they definitely knew when and when not to speak. They listened to us but went beyond what we could have asked for and we are beyond grateful for the party they provided for us all! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Kaylee · Married on 04/21/2018

Scott is the best! I'm so thankful we selected SPE as our wedding DJ. He was so easy to work with and on top of every detail. I cannot thank him Scott enough for getting our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor! We had the best day ever! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Erin · Married on 04/01/2018

Stop your search now, and give Scott and his team a call if you want your event to be something you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. I hired Scott and his team to DJ at our corporate holiday party and they completely exceeded all my expectations. It makes the life of an event planner easy when you find a team who is as passionate about what they do as you are!

Lea · Married on 03/31/2018

Scott and his team truly made our wedding a night to remember. I can honestly say that they were what made our wedding so fantastic. They kept everyone dancing and having a good time, they were hilarious, they were right on time with everything, they have fabulous up-lighting, a fun photo booth, answered all of my questions, customized everything, and all around are just a great team! I was very excited from the first consultation. They are very easy to work with and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding what you imagined. I appreciate that they are honest people that truly care about making your wedding special instead of just trying to push their business on you. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with SPE DJ was fun, easy, and exciting! They were very responsive via emails and were happy to sit down and have a meeting in person. We worked with a few different people over our planning process and everyone was super friendly and very helpful! Nick was a fantastic DJ on the day of our wedding. His announcements were clear, music volume was excellent, and he is a great dancer! He brought people onto the dance floor and we enjoyed learning from him! Thanks again for an evening we'll never forget!

jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Scott and his team at Sound Precision literally blew us away at our reception!! I met with about 4 other DJ services but from the very first meeting with Scott, I knew this was the company I could put my trust in. Scott and his team went above and beyond in every area of their service. I told Scott the music and the ambiance were one of the most important components for our reception, however, within that, I also gave very little direction in terms of what not to play and what to play and how exactly I wanted the lighting to be. I let them make the decision, and they most definitely know best! Their lighting system knocked it out of the park- it was the first dynamic lighting system I had ever seen and truly helped the night stay live! As guests entered from the cocktail hour, the lights made the whole room warm, inviting, and classy. As the night progressed, the lights slowly became more vibrant and exciting. Their DJ's got everyone on their feet and kept the whole night simply electric! They were a blast and the night surpassed all our expectations- all of my cousins are now planning on using SPE for their weddings! I'm still getting compliments with how fun our reception was! If we ever need DJ services again, Scott will be the first person I'm calling! Thank you SPE for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sound Precision Entertainment 2

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

You will not be disappointed with these guys!! They even sent me pictures so we could see how the set up was going and worked with us through some unexpected changes that occurred the day of our wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2017

Awesome company! Scott is such a great guy to work with! We researched DJ's on theknot.com and came across SPE. We emailed and they responded right away! We met in person and he was super nice and very accommodating. We told him what we were looking for and he was honest with us which we loved! Their office is very welcoming too! Our reception turned out so great thanks to them! They listened and played all the types of music we requested, even music they typically would not play and all of our guests had a blast! The Sleek Shotz photo booth was a HUGE hit. Def get it! Our guests had so much fun taking photos! The up lighting was awesome too it really tied everything together at our reception hall. I would highly recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

SPE was amazing both leading up to our wedding and the day of! They set up both outside for our ceremony and inside for our reception. With a small wedding I was worried there wouldn't be much dancing but this ended up not being an issue what so ever! Everyone was on the dance floor from 2 year olds, to my friends, to parents and grandparents! Our wedding would not have been the same without these guys! Wouldnt have changed a thing!

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Sound Precision Entertainment was the absolute best decision we could have made. They made both myself and my fiancé extremely comfortable with their knowledge of music, equipment, and show flow. The day of everything was set-up up early relieving any additional fears, or nerves that are certainly not needed on your wedding day! The same CANNOT be said for all of our vendors. The Dj's were exciting, the lights were beautiful, and the Photo Booth and custom backdrop were a huge hit. I can not thank thesis guys enough! I would recommend them to anyone without reservation.

Kathryn · Married on 06/24/2017

Future brides and grooms, if I could persuade you on a sentence about our experience, it would be that ALL of our guests STILL rave over how much fun they had at the reception!

Sound Precision Entertainment is truly a phenomenal DJ service! While we've encountered SPE at multiple weddings, the first time we encountered this company was at one of my best friend's weddings in 2014. As we are a dancing couple that was on the dance floor all night, we knew from then on that we wanted them to DJ our wedding (nearly 3 years later on 6/24/17)!

Attending weddings where SPE DJ'ed has always been a great time), but working with them for planning our reception was absolutely fantastic! Scott exceeded our expectations with the timeliness of his replies, great organization with scheduling, and helpful suggestions for making sure we balanced special dances enough so we could keep the guests dancing all night long! Scott helped us plan our vision of "rocking the reception" with our surprise 1st dance, by making sure the song timing was just right.

The fantastic communication among everyone in the company was perfectly emulated, as all of the details came to life during our reception! Our DJs Mike and Tyler were absolutely phenomenal with keeping to the schedule (and keeping us on track as we fell behind socializing :-P )! Our reception entrance (with T-Rex costumes), surprise first dance, and special dances (father/daughter, mother/son, anniversary, and dollar dances) all went off without a hitch. Not to mention, Mike and Tyler kept all of our guests (young and old) entertained and out on the dance floor all night long (which was a huge goal for us)!

My husband and I are unbelievably grateful for everything that Scott, Mike, and Tyler have done to help bring every aspect of our wedding day vision to life, and to go above and beyond all expectations! We HIGHLY recommend SPE for helping your reception to be a HUGE success that you and your guests will remember forever!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2017

Sound precision entertainment is by far the best dj you could hire for your wedding. Our wedding was a Cinderella theme and they did a phanominal job with my monacle photo backdrop the lighting was on point and I had the best Cinderella and Prince Charming gobo and that's just the beginning Scott and his crew are amazing they also did my ceremony music and I did my videography with their team red frame videography it was so beautifully done every time I watch it I cry because it takes me back to the best day of my life ! I was so glad that I decided to do the whole package it was worth every penny and then some I was very lucky to have Scott at my wedding not only is his company amazing but he really kept our wedding going with showing us the dances picking great music and just so upbeat and so much fun everyone told me how amazing our wedding was and I really do think a lot of that had to do with sound precision entertainment because thanks to them our day really was a dream come true ! They really do make memories that last a lifetime!

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Scott and playlists were loved by everyone at our wedding. He kept everyone engaged and had fun throughout the whole night. Guests told me they were writing down songs to remember for their wedding. Thanks, Scott!

Leigh · Married on 04/22/2017

SPE's professionalism, organization and fun nature helped make our decision easy. Scott and the SPE team had our wedding dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. Song after song the dance floor was on fire. Scott and his team read the crowd so well - we could have danced all night long. I could go on and on and on about how incredible the service was throughout the entire planning process! I highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 03/03/2017

Awesome one stop shopping. This company literally does it all. First and foremost the head DJ Scott and his team's services are amazing. They will taylor your wedding music perfectly to your taste. They offered everything we needed and more. We did book the full package with them because it included everything for a very reasonable price, and turned up the volume on our wedding from a fancy affair to a fairytale event right out of a movie. The DJ services which covered our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were superb. We had full venue led lighting which is a must now that we've experienced it. The lighting matched our decor and changed colors throughout our reception. This added an ambiance that I couldn't have imagined before.
    We also had a custom monogram on the dance floor with our names and wedding date.
    The custom photo backdrop included with the full package was a major hit with our guests. First the backdrop being custom means you can customize it exactly to your wedding colors and theme. It is not a booth but a free standing backdrop that came with props a plenty, room for quite a few guests in one shot, a 1080p led screen to see yourself in before the picture snaps, unlimited images, a guest book with a copy of each photo, a usb with digital copies of all of the photos, and an operator to assist you to boot.
    Of course you can a la carte any of these services; However, as stressful and difficult as wedding planning can be, having all of these services under one roof made my life much easier, and was a huge blessing!
    As long winded as this review is it is well deserved.
    This company can not be out done! Our wedding was truly transformed into a magical event.
    Thank you so much to Scott and his team for making our wedding day dreams come true!

• U

Ursula · Married on 01/21/2017

Scott and his crew are amazing to work with. Anytime I have sound needs, I never hesitate to call them. If fact, they are my preferred vendor.

Natalie · Married on 12/10/2016

SPE made our wedding a success. I have been to several weddings where the mood was ruined by bad music. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE! Scott and his team did a fabulous job creating an awesome atmosphere. The uplighting and custom gobo were beautiful and the photo booth let our guests express their creative sides. The music had everyone up dancing all evening.

Talecia · Married on 10/29/2016

I met Nick and Scott at a bridal show; they both have great personalities and you can tell they love what they do! Scott was our DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything more! The venue looked amazing with the up lighting and GOBO! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time. Scott's expertise made us feel very comfortable and relaxed; this was one item on our checklist that we did not have to stress over. I will recommend them to all my friends!

We loved our DJ , uplighting and photo booth! It was awesome to have one vendor for ALL! They recently joined with our photographer eighty eight photography which was awesome! We were asked by many guests who our DJ was because they loved them as well. Steve and Nick were awesome I don't think we ever left the dance floor ! Highly recommend!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Scott was great to work with. I actually work at a country club and have seen hundreds of weddings there so I had very high expectations as a bride because I've seen it all. Not only did he have the most professional set up he was super flexible and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We also used his sleek shotz service which is basically a way cooler, more sophiscated photo booth. He had a back drop custom created with our theme and last name and I think it took the wedding to the next level. I would 100% recommend him!

darrin · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome to work with. They got the venue to dance and have fun.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED Sound Precision Entertainment!! The DJ, lighting and photo booth were all amazing and one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. Scott was great to work with and made sure everything was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night and I have received so many compliments on the music and lighting. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Steffie · Married on 09/24/2016

We were completely blown away with the DJs amazing personality, beautiful setup, and communication through our whole wedding. The best night of our lives and the most important piece was the DJ! Highly recommend this company! We were treated like we were the only couple they have ever done a wedding for and went above and beyond for us!