Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

139 | Cleveland, OH

139 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

Courtney Giuffre · Married on 02/29/2020

Truly beyond amazing!

Great experience! Scott and his team were true professionals, guiding us through the process seamlessly. We elected to use SPE for our DJ, photographer and to provide our photo booth and that made things incredibly easy. It would have been nearly impossible to find three different vendors who offered the high level service that SPE did. Our photographer’s, Ashlee and Brett, were a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they got the shots we asked for in a timely manor which allowed us to really enjoy our reception. Scott was our DJ and did a great job of ensuring our guests had a good time. He’s a natural behind the mic and though his quick wit encourages everyone to have fun, he understands he’s not the star of the show.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • U

Ursula Jones-Allison · Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing and reliable!

Look no further! SPE is a one-stop-shop for all your DJ, Photography and Videography needs! I've worked with Scott and his crew for many years and they NEVER disappoint. All of my clients are extremely impressed by their professionalism, communication and personalized service.
    I HIGHLY recommend hiring SPE for your wedding or special event. You will not regret it!
    Ursula Allison
    Penthouse Events CLE

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

We loved them!

What a great company. Our DJs were awesome and everyone was making comments about how upbeat and friendly they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and keep people ok the dance floor.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Emily Fricker · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you SPE!

SPE was our first DJ meeting as well as our last. Immediately after meeting with Scott we knew that SPE was exactly what we were looking for and cancelled the other DJ meetings we had scheduled. SPE was the perfect one stop shop for our wedding DJ, up lighting, and photo booth too! Scott, who was our DJ for the night, and his team made the whole process super easy and were so accommodating! One of our biggest worries was the sound in our marble venue but with his experience Scott and his team knew exactly how to set up and make sure everything sounded great and kept the dancing going all night! Thank you so much SPE for making our special day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie Largenf · Married on 10/12/2019

Would 110% recommend!

The first time we met with Scott and his team he asked what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding, I said I want the dance floor packed all night. He didn’t disappoint. From start to finish our dance floor was packed and throughout the night I heard that this was the best wedding DJ people had experienced. Dancing the night away was my number one request and SPE killed it every way possible. If I were to do it all over again I would choose them time and time again. Our videographer, Red Frame Video, and photographer, Cuff Link Photo, were a part of the umbrella of companies SPE works with/owns making it so easy to coordinate and plan. For entrances, dances etc..everyone was on the same page throughout the night so we could focus on having fun!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Zorn · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Service!

Great service and very professional!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the party going

From the second the formal dances were over, the dance floor was packed! Scott and John did a great job keeping the night flowing and made sure everyone was dancing!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/28/2019

Party People

SPE had every person at our 500 guest wedding out on the dance floor dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! They did an amazing job listening to our requests, playing phenomenal music, and being a great emcee. So glad we decided to go with sound precision!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Great People, had a Great Time!

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about SPE. They blew us away on our wedding day. Great music, great MC and awesome lighting. They were very helpful with picking out all the music and other details. Highly recommend them for any event you have going on!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Q-M · Married on 09/21/2019

100% Recommend

We found SPE from a YouTube commercial, they were fun, professional, and super accommodating! I really liked the range of their packages. One of my biggest fears was having an empty dance floor, but there was never a dull moment with John and Christian!! They also did our Ceremony music down by the lake and they set everything up perfectly, 100% Recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing guys and the perfect playlist!

Scott and John were amazing to work with. They were always quick to respond to inquiries we had and reached out to make sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic. They checked in with us multiple times and made sure everything was what we wanted. Great combo!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Lewis · Married on 08/03/2019

Even the Grooms parents loved them

When we met with Scott, we knew that Sound Precision Entertainment would be our DJ’s. Both he and John worked with us to have not only the perfect sound and music, but the prefect lighting to match our decorations and floral arrangements. My parents expressed concern with having the music too loud too soon, but SPE did a great job. With our wedding being somewhat unusual in that we had no sit-down dinner; they were able to make everything perfect. They were even able to help us with having sound in all 3 spaces at the venue we chose. They did a great job with the lighting and made the space warm and inviting.
    Note: the grooms parents were concerned with the volume, and they loved the DJ's.
    They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Beth · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ's ever! Must hire!

Scott and John were amazing! They kept the party going at our wedding reception all night - knew when to play slow songs, when to kick it up for the party part! We are not a "picky" couple and provided them only a few 'must play' songs and a few 'don't play' songs and then mentioned genres we each liked. They were amazing! Not only the reception music, but the ceremony music and music during dinner were perfect. Easy to work with, quick with responding to questions/emails. Maybe middle of the road pricing, but definitely worth it! Highly recommend! I hired them based on them DJ'ing my friends wedding and would recommend you do too!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Meagan Barker · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!! They are the best

This company never fails to deliver! They go above and beyond for their clients and really puts in the extra work to make your wedding a dream! They were so easy to work with and made our day beautiful. I’d use them again and again!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2018

When I first met with Scott and John from SPE I knew wanted to hire them. Their presentation was amazing, and they came highly recommended.
    Now I am HIGHLY recommending them to the next bride. Hire these guys, seriously.
    Weeks leading up to my wedding I met with John and we picked lights, gobos, and of course music. They downloaded songs they didn’t have right on the spot! We picked must plays, and do not plays.
    Days leading up to the wedding, I changed things about our itinerary, changed songs, changed must plays… John was always a text message away, ready to make my day exactly how I wanted it.
    My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. SPE delivered all I could have asked and more. John was there, with everything ready to go. Our emcee, Christian was hilarious. He was fun, a great dancer, kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG, but above all else was professional. He made sure to learn how to pronounce bridal party names, and line us up in the correct order. He got people out on the dance floor, and notified them of important parts of the wedding, like cake and tacos! People are still complimenting me on him.
    SPE kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT, which is exactly what I wanted. They played every tune I wanted to hear, and able to incorporate tunes my guests wanted to hear. They transitioned from slow songs, to line dances, to just dance music seamlessly. They got family members that never dance, up on the dance floor.
    The next day myself and my family were getting calls about how amazing the night was. People LOVED the music. We even got compliments on our “Rat Pack” dinner music.
    A huge thank you to John, Christian, and Rorke, for making my wedding everything I ever dreamed it would be, and Scott for bringing all this talent together.
    Brides to be, DO NOT look anywhere else for your wedding night entertainment.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Veronica Mulgrew · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved them

Don't bother going elsewhere- Sound Precision Entertainment is amazing!! SPE made our wedding day so special and they were wonderful to work with. From the time we met with Scott and John, about 7-8 months in advance of the wedding, we immediately felt comfortable working with them as they were truly invested in making our vision come to life. They set us up with the perfect DJ's- Matt and Chris. THESE GUYS!!!!! If you're looking for a party, they bring it! Matt also DJ'ed one of my bridesmaids wedding 2 months later and it was just as great. On top of the music being AMAZING and exactly what we were looking for, the lighting they set up was beautiful and looking back at pictures- it really made a difference! Lastly, our guests LOVED SPE's photo booth. All around, SPE knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings. I highly recommend them and all of their services.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Scott and John from SPE were amazing and beyond what we imagined! They DJ’Ed one of our friends weddings last year and they were awesome then, so we knew we wanted them for our wedding. From our first meeting with them, they were professional, fun, creative and wanting to listen to know who we were as a couple and what we were looking for from our DJ for our evening. Then throughout the process they were well organized and very responsive. We even made last minute changes the week of the wedding for our first dance songs and order of events and they worked with everything and handled it all without a problem. The night of the wedding, Aaron and I and our wedding party were running late into the reception and a I was a little worried that we were ruining our schedule but as soon as we walked in, John greeted us and was so calm and assured us things were going well and we had time.
    Then the music for the whole night was perfect. Scott and John knew how to read our crowd which was definitely ready to dance and they kept people on the floor the WHOLE night! They were awesome and our friends and family continue to talk about how much fun dancing they had. It also felt very different from our friends wedding the previous year showing how they make each job unique. As for MCing they definitely knew when and when not to speak. They listened to us but went beyond what we could have asked for and we are beyond grateful for the party they provided for us all! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kaylee · Married on 04/21/2018

Scott is the best! I'm so thankful we selected SPE as our wedding DJ. He was so easy to work with and on top of every detail. I cannot thank him Scott enough for getting our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor! We had the best day ever! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Erin · Married on 04/01/2018

Stop your search now, and give Scott and his team a call if you want your event to be something you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. I hired Scott and his team to DJ at our corporate holiday party and they completely exceeded all my expectations. It makes the life of an event planner easy when you find a team who is as passionate about what they do as you are!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lea · Married on 03/31/2018

Scott and his team truly made our wedding a night to remember. I can honestly say that they were what made our wedding so fantastic. They kept everyone dancing and having a good time, they were hilarious, they were right on time with everything, they have fabulous up-lighting, a fun photo booth, answered all of my questions, customized everything, and all around are just a great team! I was very excited from the first consultation. They are very easy to work with and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding what you imagined. I appreciate that they are honest people that truly care about making your wedding special instead of just trying to push their business on you. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment that I met Scott from SPE at a bridal expo, I knew that they would be our DJ's for our wedding. He was the only vendor who was genuine, honest, and didn't try to push his business on me. When my husband and I first sat down with him in their office space (which is amazing, by the way), we stayed there for over two hours chatting like best friends. During the planning process, Scott and John were incredible every step of the way. Every question I had was answered the same day, and the planning meetings that we had were full of laughs. They arrived EARLY on our wedding day to set up, and when we were taking pictures they hung out with my parents; my Dad made a point to mention how funny and great Scott and John were. I can't even say enough about how incredible they were during our ceremony and reception. My husband and I had never even thought about up-lighting for our wedding, but one demo in the office from Scott changed our minds and I am so glad that it did! The dance floor was packed, the lighting was beautiful, and Scott was his hilarious self and kept everyone laughing and dancing the whole night. Scott and John were so awesome about keeping things on track time-wise, it was honestly like having a wedding planner at no additional cost.
    I honestly cannot thank Scott, John, and SPE enough for making our wedding so incredible. If you are getting married in NE Ohio and are looking for absolutely stellar entertainment from honest, hardworking people who will make you laugh so hard that you forget how stressful wedding planning can be, go with SPE. They are the greatest and I will forever be telling every single person I know who gets engaged to hire them. THANK YOU Scott and John! We love you guys.
    -Kelly and Matt

Sent on 12/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with SPE DJ was fun, easy, and exciting! They were very responsive via emails and were happy to sit down and have a meeting in person. We worked with a few different people over our planning process and everyone was super friendly and very helpful! Nick was a fantastic DJ on the day of our wedding. His announcements were clear, music volume was excellent, and he is a great dancer! He brought people onto the dance floor and we enjoyed learning from him! Thanks again for an evening we'll never forget!

Sent on 10/17/2017

jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Scott and his team at Sound Precision literally blew us away at our reception!! I met with about 4 other DJ services but from the very first meeting with Scott, I knew this was the company I could put my trust in. Scott and his team went above and beyond in every area of their service. I told Scott the music and the ambiance were one of the most important components for our reception, however, within that, I also gave very little direction in terms of what not to play and what to play and how exactly I wanted the lighting to be. I let them make the decision, and they most definitely know best! Their lighting system knocked it out of the park- it was the first dynamic lighting system I had ever seen and truly helped the night stay live! As guests entered from the cocktail hour, the lights made the whole room warm, inviting, and classy. As the night progressed, the lights slowly became more vibrant and exciting. Their DJ's got everyone on their feet and kept the whole night simply electric! They were a blast and the night surpassed all our expectations- all of my cousins are now planning on using SPE for their weddings! I'm still getting compliments with how fun our reception was! If we ever need DJ services again, Scott will be the first person I'm calling! Thank you SPE for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

You will not be disappointed with these guys!! They even sent me pictures so we could see how the set up was going and worked with us through some unexpected changes that occurred the day of our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2017

Awesome company! Scott is such a great guy to work with! We researched DJ's on theknot.com and came across SPE. We emailed and they responded right away! We met in person and he was super nice and very accommodating. We told him what we were looking for and he was honest with us which we loved! Their office is very welcoming too! Our reception turned out so great thanks to them! They listened and played all the types of music we requested, even music they typically would not play and all of our guests had a blast! The Sleek Shotz photo booth was a HUGE hit. Def get it! Our guests had so much fun taking photos! The up lighting was awesome too it really tied everything together at our reception hall. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2017