Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

151 | Cleveland, OH

151 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

Kristin K. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Amazing, affordable, flexible!

Scott and John at SPE were AMAZING at our wedding!!! We got married on the rainiest day of 2020, and had a backyard wedding. Luckily we were tented, but the mud still became our friend for the entire evening resulting in a dirty, wet dance floor. I was nervous our guests would be discouraged to dance. They ended up not leaving the dance floor. The music played was exactly what I wanted- a mix of classics and favorites without being the typical DJ playlist that you hear at every other wedding. They incorporated some favorites of mine and my friends at all the right times. They were so good I didn't have to request a single song once I was there- which never happens for me at weddings! The best part is that you get 2 DJ's in your packages with them, which I thought made a difference and kept the party going all night. The MC'ing was also so great and we loved our entrance into the reception because of it. We had a few speech order additions/changes literally at the event and they were so flexible and made it all run smoothly with no issues. Thank you guys for a fantastic night we will never forget. Wouldn't have been the same without SPE!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Keeps the party going

Absolutely best DJ/photobooth in Cleveland! They arrive early to set up and make sure everything is perfect. We were supposed to be married May 9th, but due to COVID-19 potponed to July 25th. I was so scared they would be unavailable, but they made it happen! Leading up to the big day, they made sure they had all the information. Then, because of COVID, there were some changes and they remained calm and hopefully weren't horribly annoyed with the last minute changes (including hours before). They were always prompt in responding. The custom backdrop photo booth was also awesome!

With the COVID-19 guideline changes they did awesome. Before opening again for weddings, they consulted an infectious disease and epidemiologist to make sure they are keeping everyone the safest they can. The microphone for toasts was on a stand and after each it was sprayed/disinfected. They also changed their photo booth to be 100% touchless- wave to activate and then just scan a QR code to have your pictures sent to you. It is also an open photo booth, not enclosed.

We knew there would be less dancing due to the pandemic, but they kept the music going and everyone loved the playlist they put together. Their DJ station looks amazing- it isn't just a table, it looks elegant and professional.

They also partner with Red Frame Videography and Cufflink Media. We did not get video, but did use Cufflink Media. These companies work together all the time and now how each operates, so everything was so seamless.

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Alex

Alex S. · Married on 05/29/2021

Best Day Ever

Some girls dream of their wedding ceremony, I have always dreamt of my reception and the dancing! Scott and his team at SPE are amazing. During the planning period, John was great at working with us with what we wanted our music vibe to be. He was very helpful in explaining the typical schedule, how long things take, and suggestions. From our ceremony to dinner to reception, the music was just what I wanted. Everything flowed perfectly. One the dance floor opened, no one sat down! Scott did an amazing job. The songs were all so fun and got everyone excited. The photobooth was a huge hit and we loved looking at the pics after the wedding. We also added on videographer services through SPE/Cuff Link Media and Evan was amazing! I recommend SPE to everyone I know planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Lindsay T. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best Day of my life

When it was time to plan my wedding I already knew I would be using my brothers company SPE. He’s my brother and of course I knew I could trust him. What I didn’t know is that his whole team would treat us like family from start to finish. I cannot say enough about our experience. As our wedding got close John reached out to us and walked us through the whole process and set up an easy itinerary to walk us through. They wanted it to be the wedding of my dreams and while they did give some advice and suggestions they never pushed anything or tried to change my opinion. John checked up on us countless times the two weeks leading up to the wedding and had no issue updating the itinerary with changes made last minute. On 5/22/21 walking into my wedding I can honestly say I was blown away! The room looked absolutely beautiful the lighting and the design was everything I imagined. They truly listened to me and even brought a few surprises! Once the formalities were done which also were completed seamlessly and on time, that’s when the party started! Our Dj’s John, Christian, and Joshua we’re outstanding! John was all over logistics and Christian was super fun and energetic even jumping on the dance floor countless times! He really knew how to get people comfortable and out dancing. Which was easy since Joshua mixed great songs from the past to present. My friends had the best time and were very impressed with everything. My husband and I are so grateful for the team at SPE. They made us have the most magical day of our lives and I definitely feel like we made a few friends along the way! Thank you to my brother for all you did and the vision you helped create to make my day perfect! Thank you again to the whole SPE team you truly are amazing! Cheers!

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Without a doubt, LOVED SPE!

Scott and his entire team and Sound Precision Entertainment were an absolute pleasure to work with. From his attention to detail, to his desire to make sure my husband and I were getting everything we requested, there is not another DJ service I could better recommend for your wedding day. Outside of their DJ services, my guests and I LOVED the incorporation of their photo booth and the ease of being able to access all the photos after the reception. The up-
    lighting was incredible, the backdrop lighting looked amazing, and both Scott and John were able to keep all my guests dancing all night long. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Sound Precision Entertainment, and could not have been more happy with their services!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Kristin

Kristin S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Great Team! Great Jams!

They were wonderful to work with during the planning process, especially in the midst of a pandemic. They made everything so easy & comfortable. Our wedding guests can't stop talking about how great they were & our wedding was almost a month ago! We agree, they were 100! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Maggie B. · Married on 02/13/2021

Best DJ Company in CLE

Th dance floor and music was top priority for me on my wedding day. I wanted the best of the best and that’s what I got with SPE! Meetings prior to the big day helped assure me that everything was going to be exactly how I pictured it. Our dance floor was full all night and it made my heart so happy.

Sent on 03/04/2021

Kristin S. · Married on 08/30/2020

Awesome photo booth, dj and photography

We hired SPE for the photo booth, dj then also used their photography company too. They were so easy to work with. The customized photo booth was a big hit and being completely touchless was a huge plus during coronavirus. The dj kept the party going and dancing was so much fun. The photographers did a great job. They captured beautiful pictures without bugging us the whole time for picture after picture. We got to enjoy our day with beautiful pictures to capture it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Molly B. · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing, perfect, fun!

We knew from the first time we met with SPE that we wanted them for our wedding. They were very professional and had such a great energy. They were so accommodating even when we canceled our reception venue and moved it to my mom’s backyard. I knew they would do a great job but on the day of the wedding they exceeded my expectations. Scott came first thing in the morning to set up, helped us live stream the wedding, and kept the crowd dancing all night. Thank you to Scott, John, and everyone at SPE for all you did. We would recommend SPE to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2020

The best dj company everrr

Scott and John did an amazing job! They kept the party going all night we and we had a full dance floor all night. I love how personable they were and how they interacted with the guests at times. They did such a good job of playing a mix of music styles and playing the hits and the oldies. They were super easy to work with and I loved how they helped me make a timeline and kept me on track. We got so many compliments on the music/DJs.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Courtney G. · Married on 02/29/2020

Truly beyond amazing!

Great experience! Scott and his team were true professionals, guiding us through the process seamlessly. We elected to use SPE for our DJ, photographer and to provide our photo booth and that made things incredibly easy. It would have been nearly impossible to find three different vendors who offered the high level service that SPE did. Our photographer’s, Ashlee and Brett, were a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they got the shots we asked for in a timely manor which allowed us to really enjoy our reception. Scott was our DJ and did a great job of ensuring our guests had a good time. He’s a natural behind the mic and though his quick wit encourages everyone to have fun, he understands he’s not the star of the show.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • U

Ursula J. · Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing and reliable!

Look no further! SPE is a one-stop-shop for all your DJ, Photography and Videography needs! I've worked with Scott and his crew for many years and they NEVER disappoint. All of my clients are extremely impressed by their professionalism, communication and personalized service.
    I HIGHLY recommend hiring SPE for your wedding or special event. You will not regret it!
    Ursula Allison
    Penthouse Events CLE

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

We loved them!

What a great company. Our DJs were awesome and everyone was making comments about how upbeat and friendly they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and keep people ok the dance floor.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Emily F. · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you SPE!

SPE was our first DJ meeting as well as our last. Immediately after meeting with Scott we knew that SPE was exactly what we were looking for and cancelled the other DJ meetings we had scheduled. SPE was the perfect one stop shop for our wedding DJ, up lighting, and photo booth too! Scott, who was our DJ for the night, and his team made the whole process super easy and were so accommodating! One of our biggest worries was the sound in our marble venue but with his experience Scott and his team knew exactly how to set up and make sure everything sounded great and kept the dancing going all night! Thank you so much SPE for making our special day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie L. · Married on 10/12/2019

Would 110% recommend!

The first time we met with Scott and his team he asked what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding, I said I want the dance floor packed all night. He didn’t disappoint. From start to finish our dance floor was packed and throughout the night I heard that this was the best wedding DJ people had experienced. Dancing the night away was my number one request and SPE killed it every way possible. If I were to do it all over again I would choose them time and time again. Our videographer, Red Frame Video, and photographer, Cuff Link Photo, were a part of the umbrella of companies SPE works with/owns making it so easy to coordinate and plan. For entrances, dances etc..everyone was on the same page throughout the night so we could focus on having fun!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Z. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Service!

Great service and very professional!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the party going

From the second the formal dances were over, the dance floor was packed! Scott and John did a great job keeping the night flowing and made sure everyone was dancing!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/28/2019

Party People

SPE had every person at our 500 guest wedding out on the dance floor dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! They did an amazing job listening to our requests, playing phenomenal music, and being a great emcee. So glad we decided to go with sound precision!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Great People, had a Great Time!

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about SPE. They blew us away on our wedding day. Great music, great MC and awesome lighting. They were very helpful with picking out all the music and other details. Highly recommend them for any event you have going on!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Q. · Married on 09/21/2019

100% Recommend

We found SPE from a YouTube commercial, they were fun, professional, and super accommodating! I really liked the range of their packages. One of my biggest fears was having an empty dance floor, but there was never a dull moment with John and Christian!! They also did our Ceremony music down by the lake and they set everything up perfectly, 100% Recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing guys and the perfect playlist!

Scott and John were amazing to work with. They were always quick to respond to inquiries we had and reached out to make sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic. They checked in with us multiple times and made sure everything was what we wanted. Great combo!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew L. · Married on 08/03/2019

Even the Grooms parents loved them

When we met with Scott, we knew that Sound Precision Entertainment would be our DJ’s. Both he and John worked with us to have not only the perfect sound and music, but the prefect lighting to match our decorations and floral arrangements. My parents expressed concern with having the music too loud too soon, but SPE did a great job. With our wedding being somewhat unusual in that we had no sit-down dinner; they were able to make everything perfect. They were even able to help us with having sound in all 3 spaces at the venue we chose. They did a great job with the lighting and made the space warm and inviting.
    Note: the grooms parents were concerned with the volume, and they loved the DJ's.
    They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Chris

Chris A. · Married on 07/12/2019

Brunch Reception DJ

My husband and I had a brunch reception, and since we still wanted a dance floor we knew we had to be very selective about our DJ. SPE was very receptive to the idea and we were confident they were up for the challenge. John and Scott were easy to work with and really understood the type of music we liked and the vibe we wanted for the day. We received compliments from our dancing friends about the music selection and DJ style, and we had a blast!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Beth · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ's ever! Must hire!

Scott and John were amazing! They kept the party going at our wedding reception all night - knew when to play slow songs, when to kick it up for the party part! We are not a "picky" couple and provided them only a few 'must play' songs and a few 'don't play' songs and then mentioned genres we each liked. They were amazing! Not only the reception music, but the ceremony music and music during dinner were perfect. Easy to work with, quick with responding to questions/emails. Maybe middle of the road pricing, but definitely worth it! Highly recommend! I hired them based on them DJ'ing my friends wedding and would recommend you do too!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Meagan B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!! They are the best

This company never fails to deliver! They go above and beyond for their clients and really puts in the extra work to make your wedding a dream! They were so easy to work with and made our day beautiful. I’d use them again and again!

Sent on 11/07/2019