Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

144 | Cleveland, OH

144 Reviews for Sound Precision Entertainment

Kristin Knight · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Amazing, affordable, flexible!

Scott and John at SPE were AMAZING at our wedding!!! We got married on the rainiest day of 2020, and had a backyard wedding. Luckily we were tented, but the mud still became our friend for the entire evening resulting in a dirty, wet dance floor. I was nervous our guests would be discouraged to dance. They ended up not leaving the dance floor. The music played was exactly what I wanted- a mix of classics and favorites without being the typical DJ playlist that you hear at every other wedding. They incorporated some favorites of mine and my friends at all the right times. They were so good I didn't have to request a single song once I was there- which never happens for me at weddings! The best part is that you get 2 DJ's in your packages with them, which I thought made a difference and kept the party going all night. The MC'ing was also so great and we loved our entrance into the reception because of it. We had a few speech order additions/changes literally at the event and they were so flexible and made it all run smoothly with no issues. Thank you guys for a fantastic night we will never forget. Wouldn't have been the same without SPE!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Schultz · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Keeps the party going

Absolutely best DJ/photobooth in Cleveland! They arrive early to set up and make sure everything is perfect. We were supposed to be married May 9th, but due to COVID-19 potponed to July 25th. I was so scared they would be unavailable, but they made it happen! Leading up to the big day, they made sure they had all the information. Then, because of COVID, there were some changes and they remained calm and hopefully weren't horribly annoyed with the last minute changes (including hours before). They were always prompt in responding. The custom backdrop photo booth was also awesome!

With the COVID-19 guideline changes they did awesome. Before opening again for weddings, they consulted an infectious disease and epidemiologist to make sure they are keeping everyone the safest they can. The microphone for toasts was on a stand and after each it was sprayed/disinfected. They also changed their photo booth to be 100% touchless- wave to activate and then just scan a QR code to have your pictures sent to you. It is also an open photo booth, not enclosed.

We knew there would be less dancing due to the pandemic, but they kept the music going and everyone loved the playlist they put together. Their DJ station looks amazing- it isn't just a table, it looks elegant and professional.

They also partner with Red Frame Videography and Cufflink Media. We did not get video, but did use Cufflink Media. These companies work together all the time and now how each operates, so everything was so seamless.

Sent on 07/27/2020

Kristin Stachowicz · Married on 08/30/2020

Awesome photo booth, dj and photography

We hired SPE for the photo booth, dj then also used their photography company too. They were so easy to work with. The customized photo booth was a big hit and being completely touchless was a huge plus during coronavirus. The dj kept the party going and dancing was so much fun. The photographers did a great job. They captured beautiful pictures without bugging us the whole time for picture after picture. We got to enjoy our day with beautiful pictures to capture it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Molly Brady · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing, perfect, fun!

We knew from the first time we met with SPE that we wanted them for our wedding. They were very professional and had such a great energy. They were so accommodating even when we canceled our reception venue and moved it to my mom’s backyard. I knew they would do a great job but on the day of the wedding they exceeded my expectations. Scott came first thing in the morning to set up, helped us live stream the wedding, and kept the crowd dancing all night. Thank you to Scott, John, and everyone at SPE for all you did. We would recommend SPE to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Courtney Giuffre · Married on 02/29/2020

Truly beyond amazing!

Great experience! Scott and his team were true professionals, guiding us through the process seamlessly. We elected to use SPE for our DJ, photographer and to provide our photo booth and that made things incredibly easy. It would have been nearly impossible to find three different vendors who offered the high level service that SPE did. Our photographer’s, Ashlee and Brett, were a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they got the shots we asked for in a timely manor which allowed us to really enjoy our reception. Scott was our DJ and did a great job of ensuring our guests had a good time. He’s a natural behind the mic and though his quick wit encourages everyone to have fun, he understands he’s not the star of the show.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • U

Ursula Jones-Allison · Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing and reliable!

Look no further! SPE is a one-stop-shop for all your DJ, Photography and Videography needs! I've worked with Scott and his crew for many years and they NEVER disappoint. All of my clients are extremely impressed by their professionalism, communication and personalized service.
    I HIGHLY recommend hiring SPE for your wedding or special event. You will not regret it!
    Ursula Allison
    Penthouse Events CLE

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

We loved them!

What a great company. Our DJs were awesome and everyone was making comments about how upbeat and friendly they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and keep people ok the dance floor.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Emily Fricker · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you SPE!

SPE was our first DJ meeting as well as our last. Immediately after meeting with Scott we knew that SPE was exactly what we were looking for and cancelled the other DJ meetings we had scheduled. SPE was the perfect one stop shop for our wedding DJ, up lighting, and photo booth too! Scott, who was our DJ for the night, and his team made the whole process super easy and were so accommodating! One of our biggest worries was the sound in our marble venue but with his experience Scott and his team knew exactly how to set up and make sure everything sounded great and kept the dancing going all night! Thank you so much SPE for making our special day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie Largenf · Married on 10/12/2019

Would 110% recommend!

The first time we met with Scott and his team he asked what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding, I said I want the dance floor packed all night. He didn’t disappoint. From start to finish our dance floor was packed and throughout the night I heard that this was the best wedding DJ people had experienced. Dancing the night away was my number one request and SPE killed it every way possible. If I were to do it all over again I would choose them time and time again. Our videographer, Red Frame Video, and photographer, Cuff Link Photo, were a part of the umbrella of companies SPE works with/owns making it so easy to coordinate and plan. For entrances, dances etc..everyone was on the same page throughout the night so we could focus on having fun!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Zorn · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Service!

Great service and very professional!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the party going

From the second the formal dances were over, the dance floor was packed! Scott and John did a great job keeping the night flowing and made sure everyone was dancing!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/28/2019

Party People

SPE had every person at our 500 guest wedding out on the dance floor dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! They did an amazing job listening to our requests, playing phenomenal music, and being a great emcee. So glad we decided to go with sound precision!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Great People, had a Great Time!

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about SPE. They blew us away on our wedding day. Great music, great MC and awesome lighting. They were very helpful with picking out all the music and other details. Highly recommend them for any event you have going on!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Q-M · Married on 09/21/2019

100% Recommend

We found SPE from a YouTube commercial, they were fun, professional, and super accommodating! I really liked the range of their packages. One of my biggest fears was having an empty dance floor, but there was never a dull moment with John and Christian!! They also did our Ceremony music down by the lake and they set everything up perfectly, 100% Recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing guys and the perfect playlist!

Scott and John were amazing to work with. They were always quick to respond to inquiries we had and reached out to make sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding, they were fantastic. They checked in with us multiple times and made sure everything was what we wanted. Great combo!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Lewis · Married on 08/03/2019

Even the Grooms parents loved them

When we met with Scott, we knew that Sound Precision Entertainment would be our DJ’s. Both he and John worked with us to have not only the perfect sound and music, but the prefect lighting to match our decorations and floral arrangements. My parents expressed concern with having the music too loud too soon, but SPE did a great job. With our wedding being somewhat unusual in that we had no sit-down dinner; they were able to make everything perfect. They were even able to help us with having sound in all 3 spaces at the venue we chose. They did a great job with the lighting and made the space warm and inviting.
    Note: the grooms parents were concerned with the volume, and they loved the DJ's.
    They made everything easy for us and helped take the worry from us.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Chris

Chris and Rachel · Married on 07/12/2019

Brunch Reception DJ

My husband and I had a brunch reception, and since we still wanted a dance floor we knew we had to be very selective about our DJ. SPE was very receptive to the idea and we were confident they were up for the challenge. John and Scott were easy to work with and really understood the type of music we liked and the vibe we wanted for the day. We received compliments from our dancing friends about the music selection and DJ style, and we had a blast!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Beth · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ's ever! Must hire!

Scott and John were amazing! They kept the party going at our wedding reception all night - knew when to play slow songs, when to kick it up for the party part! We are not a "picky" couple and provided them only a few 'must play' songs and a few 'don't play' songs and then mentioned genres we each liked. They were amazing! Not only the reception music, but the ceremony music and music during dinner were perfect. Easy to work with, quick with responding to questions/emails. Maybe middle of the road pricing, but definitely worth it! Highly recommend! I hired them based on them DJ'ing my friends wedding and would recommend you do too!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Meagan Barker · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!! They are the best

This company never fails to deliver! They go above and beyond for their clients and really puts in the extra work to make your wedding a dream! They were so easy to work with and made our day beautiful. I’d use them again and again!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2018

When I first met with Scott and John from SPE I knew wanted to hire them. Their presentation was amazing, and they came highly recommended.
    Now I am HIGHLY recommending them to the next bride. Hire these guys, seriously.
    Weeks leading up to my wedding I met with John and we picked lights, gobos, and of course music. They downloaded songs they didn’t have right on the spot! We picked must plays, and do not plays.
    Days leading up to the wedding, I changed things about our itinerary, changed songs, changed must plays… John was always a text message away, ready to make my day exactly how I wanted it.
    My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. SPE delivered all I could have asked and more. John was there, with everything ready to go. Our emcee, Christian was hilarious. He was fun, a great dancer, kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG, but above all else was professional. He made sure to learn how to pronounce bridal party names, and line us up in the correct order. He got people out on the dance floor, and notified them of important parts of the wedding, like cake and tacos! People are still complimenting me on him.
    SPE kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT, which is exactly what I wanted. They played every tune I wanted to hear, and able to incorporate tunes my guests wanted to hear. They transitioned from slow songs, to line dances, to just dance music seamlessly. They got family members that never dance, up on the dance floor.
    The next day myself and my family were getting calls about how amazing the night was. People LOVED the music. We even got compliments on our “Rat Pack” dinner music.
    A huge thank you to John, Christian, and Rorke, for making my wedding everything I ever dreamed it would be, and Scott for bringing all this talent together.
    Brides to be, DO NOT look anywhere else for your wedding night entertainment.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Veronica Mulgrew · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved them

Don't bother going elsewhere- Sound Precision Entertainment is amazing!! SPE made our wedding day so special and they were wonderful to work with. From the time we met with Scott and John, about 7-8 months in advance of the wedding, we immediately felt comfortable working with them as they were truly invested in making our vision come to life. They set us up with the perfect DJ's- Matt and Chris. THESE GUYS!!!!! If you're looking for a party, they bring it! Matt also DJ'ed one of my bridesmaids wedding 2 months later and it was just as great. On top of the music being AMAZING and exactly what we were looking for, the lighting they set up was beautiful and looking back at pictures- it really made a difference! Lastly, our guests LOVED SPE's photo booth. All around, SPE knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings. I highly recommend them and all of their services.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Scott and John from SPE were amazing and beyond what we imagined! They DJ’Ed one of our friends weddings last year and they were awesome then, so we knew we wanted them for our wedding. From our first meeting with them, they were professional, fun, creative and wanting to listen to know who we were as a couple and what we were looking for from our DJ for our evening. Then throughout the process they were well organized and very responsive. We even made last minute changes the week of the wedding for our first dance songs and order of events and they worked with everything and handled it all without a problem. The night of the wedding, Aaron and I and our wedding party were running late into the reception and a I was a little worried that we were ruining our schedule but as soon as we walked in, John greeted us and was so calm and assured us things were going well and we had time.
    Then the music for the whole night was perfect. Scott and John knew how to read our crowd which was definitely ready to dance and they kept people on the floor the WHOLE night! They were awesome and our friends and family continue to talk about how much fun dancing they had. It also felt very different from our friends wedding the previous year showing how they make each job unique. As for MCing they definitely knew when and when not to speak. They listened to us but went beyond what we could have asked for and we are beyond grateful for the party they provided for us all! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kaylee · Married on 04/21/2018

Scott is the best! I'm so thankful we selected SPE as our wedding DJ. He was so easy to work with and on top of every detail. I cannot thank him Scott enough for getting our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor! We had the best day ever! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Erin · Married on 04/01/2018

Stop your search now, and give Scott and his team a call if you want your event to be something you and your guests will remember for a lifetime. I hired Scott and his team to DJ at our corporate holiday party and they completely exceeded all my expectations. It makes the life of an event planner easy when you find a team who is as passionate about what they do as you are!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lea · Married on 03/31/2018

Scott and his team truly made our wedding a night to remember. I can honestly say that they were what made our wedding so fantastic. They kept everyone dancing and having a good time, they were hilarious, they were right on time with everything, they have fabulous up-lighting, a fun photo booth, answered all of my questions, customized everything, and all around are just a great team! I was very excited from the first consultation. They are very easy to work with and will do whatever it takes to make your wedding what you imagined. I appreciate that they are honest people that truly care about making your wedding special instead of just trying to push their business on you. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!!

Sent on 06/25/2018