Sound Precision Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Shawn
    Shawn P. Getting married on 09/10/2022

The BEST Night of My Life!

WOW! THIS IS THE BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET CHOOSING SPE....HONESTLY!!!!
    From introductions to the last dance, me and my Wife made the BEST DECISION in going with Sound Precision Entertainment! EVERYTHING was completely Organized, Timed Perfectly, and as Professional as it gets! Many of our friends and family who attended our wedding, have already started booking with SPE for various events in the future. I cannot say enough about the VALUE we received, and how much Scott and his team went Above and Beyond to make our Wedding one of a kind, and a day we will truly remember for the rest of our lives! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR US TO MAKE OUR DAY SO PERFECT!!!!

Shawn & Amanda Pytel
    Holli N. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent!!!

I booked both photos and dj… so much easier then all different vendors…. Everyone was very helpful and always responded to any requests/ questions right away! Everyone was on the dance floor til the end of the night and I got lots of compliments on the photos as well! I would definitely recommend!!
    Abby K. Married on 06/04/2022

Simply Amazing

SIMPLY AMAZING. I cannot thank this team enough for all the patience, hard work and creativity they put into our day. From the beginning they were very available and very quick to answer any question we had. They worked with our crazy work schedules and then worked with the crazy schedule we had the day of. Would recommend 20 times over again!! Very professional, Scott and John got out on the dance floor and kept the party going! They kept us on track, when we got a little behind but with the teamwork of SPE, they reassured us everything was okay. They got the crowd going kept them entertained while we were away doing our things and so many more. Sam and Olivia were SO patient with us, and i couldnt have asked for more. With such a big family, they took control and helped keep it organzied. I cannot wait to see how everything comes out!! I am so happy I trusted this team of fine professionals for my big day. Thank you guys for everything!
    And to anyone looking... stop here and call them now!! So worth it!!
    Patrick S. Married on 05/13/2022

Prom 2022 Great Entertainment

Sound Precision Entertainment did a GREAT job at our prom. The DJs have great personalities and rapport for this line of work, and they worked so that our kids had a wonderful time. We received lots of compliments on the evening from a broad range of students, and they all said that Prom 2022 was the absolute best school event of the year. Everyone had a fabulous time, and this was due in large part to the energy the DJs put into the entertainment. Thank you.
  • Maggie
    Maggie S. Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding DJ

For our wedding last month Scott from SPE was our main DJ. We had a great experience with him and the entire SPE team. Our dance floor was full the entire night! We had a great experience and hands down recommend them for weddings!!
    Kristin K. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing, affordable, flexible!

Scott and John at SPE were AMAZING at our wedding!!! We got married on the rainiest day of 2020, and had a backyard wedding. Luckily we were tented, but the mud still became our friend for the entire evening resulting in a dirty, wet dance floor. I was nervous our guests would be discouraged to dance. They ended up not leaving the dance floor. The music played was exactly what I wanted- a mix of classics and favorites without being the typical DJ playlist that you hear at every other wedding. They incorporated some favorites of mine and my friends at all the right times. They were so good I didn't have to request a single song once I was there- which never happens for me at weddings! The best part is that you get 2 DJ's in your packages with them, which I thought made a difference and kept the party going all night. The MC'ing was also so great and we loved our entrance into the reception because of it. We had a few speech order additions/changes literally at the event and they were so flexible and made it all run smoothly with no issues. Thank you guys for a fantastic night we will never forget. Wouldn't have been the same without SPE!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 01/07/2022

Keeps the party going

Absolutely best DJ/photobooth in Cleveland! They arrive early to set up and make sure everything is perfect. We were supposed to be married May 9th, but due to COVID-19 potponed to July 25th. I was so scared they would be unavailable, but they made it happen! Leading up to the big day, they made sure they had all the information. Then, because of COVID, there were some changes and they remained calm and hopefully weren't horribly annoyed with the last minute changes (including hours before). They were always prompt in responding. The custom backdrop photo booth was also awesome!

With the COVID-19 guideline changes they did awesome. Before opening again for weddings, they consulted an infectious disease and epidemiologist to make sure they are keeping everyone the safest they can. The microphone for toasts was on a stand and after each it was sprayed/disinfected. They also changed their photo booth to be 100% touchless- wave to activate and then just scan a QR code to have your pictures sent to you. It is also an open photo booth, not enclosed.

We knew there would be less dancing due to the pandemic, but they kept the music going and everyone loved the playlist they put together. Their DJ station looks amazing- it isn't just a table, it looks elegant and professional.

They also partner with Red Frame Videography and Cufflink Media. We did not get video, but did use Cufflink Media. These companies work together all the time and now how each operates, so everything was so seamless.
  • Holly
    Holly L. Married on 11/20/2021

The best dj ever!

We cannot say enough good things about Sound Precision!! They did an outstanding job and kept us dancing all night! They accommodated our special requests, were flexible once our timeline got off track, and was by far the best DJ we've ever experienced. They transition music from song to song (vs. stop one song at the end and start a new song) which made the dancing flow the whole time. Just absolutely amazing, you will have a great experience if you book with them!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 10/30/2021

Quality - just pure quality

They were absolutely fantastic. Great personality, great value. We only provided an hour of music suggestions for a 5 hour event and they absolutely executed everything perfectly. Sound quality was great and absolutely everyone was blown away by them. Truly, worth every bit and even more!
    Stephanie V. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic entertainment!

Highly recommend using Sound Precision Entertainment as the DJ for your wedding!!! We recently hired them for my wedding and everything was fantastic. Communication with them leading up to the day was prompt, flexible and easy - and they REALLY delivered on the wedding day. Great mix of music for people of all ages. Even my great aunt was on the dance floor raising her cane in the air! We worked with Scott, Andrew and John. Everyone was professional and made our wedding really special. The great thing about this company is that they offer photography and videography too - keeping it simple to have all services with one vendor. Highly recommend booking them!
  • Lydia
    Lydia C. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing team!

SPE was absolutely incredible. They were super kind and flexible when I had to postpone due to COVID. They were always happy to answer any and all of my questions no matter what the question was or how many times I asked it. When the wedding actually happened, Karyn and Aaron were absolutely incredible! They had an energy that made everyone at my wedding jump on the dance floor! There were several people I have never seen dance out there! So much fun! I would definitely use them again! Thank you so much SPE!
    Jennifer N. Married on 09/17/2021

Fundraiser DJ

Matt was AMAZING. He DJ'ed a fundraiser for a breast cancer patient, the music he played was perfect. Everyone loved it. But the best part was how personable and creative he was while doing the raffle baskets etc etc - any time he picked up the mic to talk, everyone was laughing. He even made the big boss blush !! I don't have any future events planned, but I want to so I can have Matt !!
  • Sydney
    Sydney C. Married on 08/21/2021

Scott with spe was amazing!

Scott and his team at SPE were amazing in creating a fun environment for the dance floor while also making the reception flow. We had an amazing time. If you’re looking for a DJ that makes your special night easy, memorable and fun, call Sound Precision!
    Celeste M. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding DJ

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    If I could rate higher I absolutely would!! The crowd raved at how good our DJ’s were and I completely agree!!! Most people have little to no people on the dance floor by the end of the night and we still had a huge crowd. From their professionalism, great attire, kept the groom and I on schedule with the “required” dances, and flow of a wide range of upbeat music, I could not have been more happy with our wedding DJ’s! Plus they incorporated all our requests (even my fav NIN song) Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!!!!
  • Alex
    Alex S. Married on 05/29/2021

Best Day Ever

Some girls dream of their wedding ceremony, I have always dreamt of my reception and the dancing! Scott and his team at SPE are amazing. During the planning period, John was great at working with us with what we wanted our music vibe to be. He was very helpful in explaining the typical schedule, how long things take, and suggestions. From our ceremony to dinner to reception, the music was just what I wanted. Everything flowed perfectly. One the dance floor opened, no one sat down! Scott did an amazing job. The songs were all so fun and got everyone excited. The photobooth was a huge hit and we loved looking at the pics after the wedding. We also added on videographer services through SPE/Cuff Link Media and Evan was amazing! I recommend SPE to everyone I know planning a wedding!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 05/22/2021

Without a doubt, LOVED SPE!

Scott and his entire team and Sound Precision Entertainment were an absolute pleasure to work with. From his attention to detail, to his desire to make sure my husband and I were getting everything we requested, there is not another DJ service I could better recommend for your wedding day. Outside of their DJ services, my guests and I LOVED the incorporation of their photo booth and the ease of being able to access all the photos after the reception. The up-
    lighting was incredible, the backdrop lighting looked amazing, and both Scott and John were able to keep all my guests dancing all night long. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Sound Precision Entertainment, and could not have been more happy with their services!
    Lindsay T. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Day of my life

When it was time to plan my wedding I already knew I would be using my brothers company SPE. He’s my brother and of course I knew I could trust him. What I didn’t know is that his whole team would treat us like family from start to finish. I cannot say enough about our experience. As our wedding got close John reached out to us and walked us through the whole process and set up an easy itinerary to walk us through. They wanted it to be the wedding of my dreams and while they did give some advice and suggestions they never pushed anything or tried to change my opinion. John checked up on us countless times the two weeks leading up to the wedding and had no issue updating the itinerary with changes made last minute. On 5/22/21 walking into my wedding I can honestly say I was blown away! The room looked absolutely beautiful the lighting and the design was everything I imagined. They truly listened to me and even brought a few surprises! Once the formalities were done which also were completed seamlessly and on time, that’s when the party started! Our Dj’s John, Christian, and Joshua we’re outstanding! John was all over logistics and Christian was super fun and energetic even jumping on the dance floor countless times! He really knew how to get people comfortable and out dancing. Which was easy since Joshua mixed great songs from the past to present. My friends had the best time and were very impressed with everything. My husband and I are so grateful for the team at SPE. They made us have the most magical day of our lives and I definitely feel like we made a few friends along the way! Thank you to my brother for all you did and the vision you helped create to make my day perfect! Thank you again to the whole SPE team you truly are amazing! Cheers!
  • Kristin
    Kristin S. Married on 05/15/2021

Great Team! Great Jams!

They were wonderful to work with during the planning process, especially in the midst of a pandemic. They made everything so easy & comfortable. Our wedding guests can't stop talking about how great they were & our wedding was almost a month ago! We agree, they were 100! Would recommend to anyone!
    Maggie B. Married on 02/13/2021

Best DJ Company in CLE

Th dance floor and music was top priority for me on my wedding day. I wanted the best of the best and that’s what I got with SPE! Meetings prior to the big day helped assure me that everything was going to be exactly how I pictured it. Our dance floor was full all night and it made my heart so happy.
    Kristin S. Married on 08/30/2020

Awesome photo booth, dj and photography

We hired SPE for the photo booth, dj then also used their photography company too. They were so easy to work with. The customized photo booth was a big hit and being completely touchless was a huge plus during coronavirus. The dj kept the party going and dancing was so much fun. The photographers did a great job. They captured beautiful pictures without bugging us the whole time for picture after picture. We got to enjoy our day with beautiful pictures to capture it. Highly recommend!
    Sarah P. Married on 08/29/2020

DJ Services

We had Scott Terranova as our DJ at our wedding reception. Hands down, the best wedding DJ I’ve encountered. There was never a moment where I was wondering why you would ever play a certain song at a wedding reception, and that means they did a fantastic job. Highly recommend SPE DJ services to anyone wanting to have a blast at your wedding reception (which should be everyone).
    Molly B. Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing, perfect, fun!

We knew from the first time we met with SPE that we wanted them for our wedding. They were very professional and had such a great energy. They were so accommodating even when we canceled our reception venue and moved it to my mom’s backyard. I knew they would do a great job but on the day of the wedding they exceeded my expectations. Scott came first thing in the morning to set up, helped us live stream the wedding, and kept the crowd dancing all night. Thank you to Scott, John, and everyone at SPE for all you did. We would recommend SPE to anyone!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 05/02/2020

The best dj company everrr

Scott and John did an amazing job! They kept the party going all night we and we had a full dance floor all night. I love how personable they were and how they interacted with the guests at times. They did such a good job of playing a mix of music styles and playing the hits and the oldies. They were super easy to work with and I loved how they helped me make a timeline and kept me on track. We got so many compliments on the music/DJs.
    Courtney G. Married on 02/29/2020

Truly beyond amazing!

Great experience! Scott and his team were true professionals, guiding us through the process seamlessly. We elected to use SPE for our DJ, photographer and to provide our photo booth and that made things incredibly easy. It would have been nearly impossible to find three different vendors who offered the high level service that SPE did. Our photographer’s, Ashlee and Brett, were a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they got the shots we asked for in a timely manor which allowed us to really enjoy our reception. Scott was our DJ and did a great job of ensuring our guests had a good time. He’s a natural behind the mic and though his quick wit encourages everyone to have fun, he understands he’s not the star of the show.