Menu Venue Events Reviews

100% recommend it

• Terri
    Terri O. Sent on 04/16/2020

Awesome experience

Menu Venue has catered several of our Christmas parties and has done an awesome job with the taste and presentation of the food. We also had (Willow) the vintage airstream come along to serve hot chocolate out of along with a popcorn bar which everyone loved. We will continue using Holly with Menu Venue to make our events extra special. Planning is simple with no worries.
    Mark K. Sent on 04/15/2020

MenuVenue Events

Holly and her team did an excellent job serving close to 300 at the Providence Academy Annual Scholarship Dinner. The beef was cooked perfectly, beautifully plated and served promptly.
    Erica E. Sent on 04/15/2020

Christmas Wedding!

Holly and her team were the absolute best to work with during our event!! I would suggest every bride use Menu Venue Events if they want a wedding day that’s everything they’ve dreamed of!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Allison
    Allison L. Sent on 04/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dedicated to making your vision happen!

I am so thankful that we chose Holly and her incredible team for our special day. From the very beginning, Holly was dedicated to making my vision happen, and she went above and beyond in doing so! Every little detail was perfect on my wedding day, and I had no worries throughout the entire process that it would be that way! I will forever cherish the memories this team helped my husband and I make!
    Courtnie Sent on 04/15/2020

Wedding reception

Holly & her team we’re great from start to finish! She was easy to get in touch with and was always quick to respond when I had a freak out moment. Our cocktail hour and reception food was fantastic. She also delivered our biggest request - mac & cheese 😊
  • Michaela
    Michaela D. Sent on 04/22/2020

Absolutely excellent

Holly is one of the reasons my wedding was so great. Her food is excellent! She really knows what she’s doing. She’s very helpful when it comes to planning what food to serve and how to serve it in the most efficient way possible. She’s flexible too... She’ll make anything for you. I am so glad we went with her! No regrets.
    Colleen M. Sent on 04/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An event planning & catering superstar!

Holly and her team are truly incredible. I had a destination wedding 630 miles away from where Holly is located (which made prep, transportation, and planning very, very difficult), but she managed to pull it off. She spent countless hours listening to my vision and going through every detail with me; She even made a special trip to visit the venue with me months before! The food was delicious, the display was so beautiful, and everyone working was so kind and helpful. Holly’s warmth and enthusiasm make her so easy to be around, and no matter how many crazy ideas I threw her way, she always figured out a way to make my dreams become a reality. I couldn’t recommend her more highly!
    Judith Sent on 04/30/2020

Best Wedding Event Planner

Holly took all the stress out of planning our daughters wedding. We were new to the area and didn’t know reliable vendors. She handled it all and was flexible with our budget. The end result was a beautiful wedding exactly what our daughter wanted. We highly recommend her!