Taziki's

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website

Taziki's is a professional wedding caterer located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. This experienced caterer understands that picking the picture-perfect meal can be difficult. Therefore, these expert chefs and dedicated staff provide Mediterranean cuisine that will inspire your tastebuds. Taziki's builds menus around the philosophy that everyone can find the dish of their dreams.

For your wedding day, you can share delectable dishes with all your loved ones that will be talked about for years to come. Taziki's offers private tasting for you and your significant other to discover which dish is best suited for your special day. These mouthwatering dishes may be served in a buffet, family-style, or served to each guest. Whether you're looking for a delicious appetizer or a full lunch, Taziki's is prepared to cater to your every meal.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$13

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$13

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Tastings

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

Greek

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Team

Keytoya  Brooks
Keytoya Brooks
Director of Catering + Marketing

Hello! My name is Keytoya Brooks and I am the Director of Catering + Marketing for the Chattanooga-Cleveland area Taziki's locations. I worked my way up from the bottom in our company, so I take a lot of pride in representing it. I am a creative, quick thinker so weddings and full service events are where I excel. Whether you ceremony is big or small our team is up for the task. I'd love to make sure day as stress free as possible. Email me to set up a FREE consultation/tasting.

Best,

Keytoya Brooks

Chattanooga, Tennessee Chattanooga, TN, 37421
Location of (Taziki's)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding