Memory Maker DJs Reviews

93 Reviews for Memory Maker DJs

1 User photo

Memory Maker DJs 1

Jordan Dean · Married on 06/01/2019

What an amazing DJ group!

We used Memory Maker DJs for our wedding this past June. Daryl was our DJ and made the entire experience seamless and easy for us. Daryl and his staff made the entire process easy and we dealt with other hassles that arise when planning a wedding. Their professionalism was evident and we cannot express enough how great it was to work with them. Daryl played all of the music we had requested and was a great MC for the festivities! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to use Memory Maker!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic DJ service. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

There are not enough good words to say about Scott Alan. He truly is the best DJ I have ever seen. He gets the whole room engaged. He is professional and fun. He is super helpful and flexible. He MADE our wedding what it was and we are so grateful. He is amazing!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Katrina · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Scott Alan was AMAZING! From the very beginning, I was impressed with his clear dedication and interest in making our wedding exactly what we wanted. We have gotten countless compliments on his service at our wedding, especially on the scripted grand entrance. Our wedding was a complete party, and the dance floor was constantly full, even to the point that the best man and my uncle we having a dance-off! I will recommend Memory Maker DJS to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Memory Maker DJs 2

Eric · Married on 10/13/2017

We were referred to Scott at Memory Maker by a mutual friend of ours. Right from the beginning Scott made us confident in his ability to create and exciting and fun atmosphere. During our first meeting he discussed prior events, asked us what we wanted and didn't want, and gave us a quick rundown of how most weddings play out. This helped us get a better sense of how we wanted our night to go.

Scott went above and beyond by driving all the way out to Dryden days prior to the rehearsal dinner to check out the area to ensure he had the proper equipment. He came to our rehearsal dinner and walked us through the entire event and answered any questions we had. On our wedding day he was the one to make sure everything was started in a timely, but not rushed manner, and kept everything on track right up through the end of the night.

Scott has a great sense of what types of music and interactions keep a gathering light hearted and enjoyable. I don't think a lot of people realize it, but the DJ really set the flow for a wedding. Scott was right on point with the cue, dances, and announcements. He gave us some advice when we were unsure of music or even just planning in general. I say with all sincerity that Scott was a crucial asset to a perfect evening.

We would recommend Scott's services to anyone. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Daryl was our DJ for our wedding and I wouldn’t trade him for the world. He made our wedding happen! The dance floor was never empty-my little brother (13) danced from the time it started till the time it ended. He knew exactly how we wanted it to go and he made it happen. I recommend him to everyone! Honestly, just the best ever.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

James and I had the pleasure of Daryl being our dj for our special day (9.9.17)!! I can't say enough about how amazing he made our ceremony and reception!! If you are looking for someone who can make your day amazing, yet unique and different than any other wedding than Daryl is your guy!!!!!!! We did the roast for our bridal party which was so fun and funny to do! Not your typical wedding party entrance. Also we did the recordings for our first dance which turned out amazing!! To be able to dance our first dance together and listen to our song while our recordings on how in love we are play with the song was so incredible! All of our guests had the best night and loved all the unique details we did. All because of daryls wonderful skills were we able to pull it all off! Daryl made sure we had our favorite drinks when we were too busy to get one, always made sure we were happy all night, you could just tell he truly cared so much about our day being amazing!! My new husband and I would 100% recommend him for a wedding or any event!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

The wedding was Amazing. Scott was very outgoing, professional and very helpful. He kept the dance floor packed all night.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/08/2017

Thank you DJ Scott. We could not have done it without you and your help/organization. You made our wedding reception experience that much better. Would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I had DJ Daryl for our farm wedding. He was fantastic! We were worried that getting a DJ might give our wedding a cheesy or clubby vibe, but Daryl made sure he set the fun and casual tone that WE wanted, always having our thoughts in mind! Daryl was so easy to work with, incredibly professional, and very accommodating. We made a ton of last minute changes the day of and day before the wedding (from our first dance, to our ceremony music, to mom/son dances), and Daryl had no problem going with the flow and making things perfect for us! He had such a positive attitude from the get-go and was genuinely excited to DJ our wedding. I especially love Memory Maker's online portal which made it super easy to add our favorite songs or make changes from home, but I could always email Daryl and get a quick response if I had a more specific question. I would HIGHLY recommend Daryl from Memory Maker's!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rob · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot recommend Daryl from memory Maker DJs enough. We met with quite a few different DJ's before deciding Daryl was the best option for us. He was the only one to take time to get to know my wife and i and really understand what our vision was for the wedding. My wife is quite particular with her music choices and Daryl was so accommodating to our requests. His excitement for our wedding and making sure he put on the best show possible was so genuine. Contacting him was so easy, he was always available to answer any questions or deal with any special requests we had. I can't imagine going with a different choice. I will be recommending Daryl to anybody that's willing to listen for as long as I possibly can. Daryl was the perfect choice and he helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Justen · Married on 06/17/2017

For sure one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I am also a DJ and I have to say that I was very impressed. DJ Daryl was always available and made sure that me and my wife were having a good time. Not only did we have a good time he also made sure the all of our guests were involved and having a great time as well, and they did because the dance floor was never empty! Not only did he handle the reception he also provided the music for our ceremony. Thank you again Daryl for giving us a party that we will never forget!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/10/2017

Scott was unbelievably amazing on our wedding day! Everyone at our wedding said he was the best DJ they had ever seen.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Matt · Married on 01/28/2017

Daryl was absolutely phenomenal and we could not have been happier. We were fortunate enough to have our wedding at the end of January when it's not necessarily wedding season. So Daryl was available. My recommendation is that if Daryl is available on your wedding date, book him immediately. He was not just a DJ who only played music. He was an MC who did an excellent job playing the music during our ceremony, but most importantly, entertaining our guests while the wife and I were off taking pictures. He has the voice of a radio personality and excellent control of the audience (I don't even want to call them guests because this was more of a show). He did a scripted entrance for our bridal party that was an excellent add-on that I would strongly recommend. He also did an outstanding job with our entrance (bride and groom) given my (groom), let's say "non traditional" choice of music *cough, Ginuwine, cough, Pony, cough.* The dance floor was packed all night and we had a total of 104 guests. So we had a large percentage of our guests dancing because of Daryl. And there were multiple people who commented to me after the reception that they had never seen that many people on the dance floor at the very end of a wedding. Our wedding was at the DIA and he also did a great job complying with all of their regulations for having an event there (volume level, proof of insurance, etc.). It was an awesome event, our guests loved it, and while I will not need a wedding DJ again, if I did, I would hire Daryl again.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Daryl from Memory Maker DJs for our recent wedding (10-8-16). Let me just say, every single thing about him (and the company as a whole) wowed us from day one to the end of the reception. The planning process was fun and easy, Daryl had SO many great ideas and suggestions (things we never would have even thought about!), and the night was an absolute blast thanks to him! The dance floor was packed all night, he threw in a few curve balls that STILL have my family gushing about the evening, and he even had a few surprised for my husband and I that still have us laughing. If you're looking for a great company, a wonderful entertainer, and just an awesome experience in general, you HAVE to book Memory Maker DJs!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kindra · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Kevin rocked! He always had our best interest in mind but rolled with the punches as needed to make sure our day went off without a hitch. He was professional, helpful, fun, talented, and an all around good person! Our dance floor never cleared and I received many compliments on our DJ choice. I can't recommend MM DJs enough!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Germaine · Married on 09/10/2016

They were the BEST! Daryl did a great job! I loved how they announced my son Frankie (the Groom) and his new wife. They made it very special for everyone. thank you so much for the unforgettable memories.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Steven · Married on 07/16/2016

Scott Alan was the best decision we made for our wedding, hands down! Please take a minute to meet with him, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Christina · Married on 07/08/2016

wedding. Scott help make sure that everything ran smoothly. He did some finishing touches on our union for us, without being asked, which avoided complete disaster for us! He kindly helped me stick to the timeline (and set it up). He was just amazing. He is not only an amazing DJ but he is someone who you want on your side during your wedding day! I would recommend Scott to all party planners. Especially brides!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely amazing! Working with Daryl was a wonderful experience, he made everything so easy as we planned our wedding from out of state. It was great to be able to communicate directly with the person who would be at the wedding rather than a third party. He and his assistant did an excellent job of keeping everything on time and respecting our vision for how the night would go. Daryl also had a number of great ideas that made the night extra special, from the "kissing game" to pulling myself and my twin flower girls behind the booth to DJ a song during the night. Our friends and family can be tough to please and they have been raving about how great the music selection, everyone was on the dance floor all night. We had a blast and cannot recommend Daryl and Memory Makers enough, they're the best!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Paige · Married on 05/14/2016

Memory Maker DJ's made our reception something no one will forget! Scott was our DJ, and from our first meeting with him we knew he was the one! He has the perfect personality to be a DJ and make sure that everyone is having fun. He took a lot of time to get to know us, and worked with us to make our introduction into the reception exactly how we envisioned it! Everyone said that they had so much fun, and Scott kept the dance floor full all night!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Karen · Married on 10/17/2015

Wow, Our DJ was absolutely amazing!! We used Scott Alan and he kept the party going all night. Everyone kept asking me who my wedding planner was because he was so involved you thought he was the wedding planner. He made me feel so at ease with planning the whole event. I would never hire another DJ in my life, he is the absolute best!! He even had me and my husband up DJ' ing with him, it was so much fun!! I would recommend him if you are looking for the best DJ around!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jenni · Married on 10/16/2015

Where do I even begin!? I got married on 10/16/15 and I had DJ Dirk booked as our DJ. He did an INCREDIBLE JOB!!! To start, we were running a little behind from pictures, so our whole timeline was a little bit off, but Dirk handled this without any issue! He made me and my husband feel relaxed the entire night. He checked with us to make sure that everything was to our liking and kept us in the loop. We had a great party atmosphere--we left most of the music choices up to him and he absolutley nailed it!! People (including myself and my husband) were on the dance floor the entire night and stayed until the very last song! DJ Scott from Memory Maker DJs also DJ'd my brothers wedding two years ago and did an amazing job. Everyone was very accommodating and we met with Dirk twice to go over all of the details--he was thorough and made sure nothing was missed. Dirk, thank you again for everything! I would give this company more than 5 stars if possible!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Charlotte · Married on 09/20/2015

I just love Scott and his team. They got the party started and kept my guest well entertained throughout the night. He also had up lighting which added flavor to our event. Memory Makers Dj created a personalized version of our wedding song and played it for our guest, it was wonderful. I would recommend them to my friends. Thank you!

The Spencer's

Sent on 09/24/2015

Dj Daryl was wonderful, friendly and professional. He followed our requests exactly and made our wedding reception fun for all. We loved the up lighting and highly recommend him! Emily & Ryan

Sent on 09/05/2015