476 N. Broadway, Lake Orion, MI 48362 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Crashers

DJ Crashers is a professional entertainment company that specializes in DJ's, Photo Booth Rental, Up-Lighting, and Projection Screens.

We offer the best entertainment at an affordable price! We will work with you to make sure that your wedding day is just how you envision it. Any songs that you want will be available to you and our DJ's are fun and easy to work with. Our photo booth's are a fun way for your guests to enjoy themselves and take home a photo strip to remember the evening. We can also help decorate your banquet room with up-lighting by creating depth, interest, and drama with color.
We have specials running: $1,000 - DJ & Photo Booth Wedding Package We are referred at numerous banquet halls & golf clubs such as:

Indianwood Golf & Country Club

La Sala Banquet & Event Center

River Crest Catering

Roostertail

And Many More!

Please check out our website at: www.djcrashers.net to find out more about us!

We look forward to working with you and having the chance to make your wedding unforgettable!

f51d271eed8a13d2 uplighting
Up-Lighting
Here is an example of a photo booth strip that we can provide your guests.
Here is an example of a photo booth strip that we can provide your guests.
Photo booth sample
Photo booth sample
Photo booth
Photo booth
f51d271eed8a13d2 uplighting

• Videos 1

196 Reviews for DJ Crashers

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

These guys were awesome. Reasonably priced, very responsive to e-mails, and Saxon provided an absolutely awesome timeline for my event that I forwarded to my other vendors, and they all said it was very well done. He played excellent music, kept everything running on time, and Sarah ran a top notch photo booth with lots of fun accessories. I can't recommend their services enough.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

If you want the best entertainment, happy guests that fill up your dance floor, and an all around smooth process, DJ Crashers is the only way to go. We had DJ Saxon, and he was honestly the best. Not only did he keep my guests happy and the dance floor alive, he was just a blessing to work with. We must have switched things around a million times, and he was so respectful and accepting of all my changes through out the whole thing. My husband and I changed our first dance song the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding. And the DAY OF, we changed the order of the introductions. (I am not suggesting you do this, I'm sure this wasn't something easy for him to do) Although I felt super bad for having to do this since they already had everything ready to go by then, they accommodated these changes without any problem what so ever. Saxon, Kris, and Sarah talked us through the entire night so we didn't miss a beat. I was so comfortable and at ease as they helped us get organized, reminded us what to do, talked us through our day and even just joked and talked with me which helped calmed my nerves so much. On top of all of that, I got SO many compliments on all three of them. One of my co-workers even said that it was the best wedding shes been to simply because the DJ had everyone out dancing and having fun. Kris was my photographer, and he was just as amazing. We had a total of 45 minutes to take pictures after our ceremony before we went into the reception. (Again, I'm not suggesting you do this, give yourself more time lol) I'm sure if you've ever gotten pictures done you know how long this process is, especially with multiple people. One of my family pictures even consisted of 25 people. I mean my engagement pictures were an hour and a half and it was just my husband and I... So including all the families, relatives, bridal party and just us-- that seemed nearly impossible. But Kris made it possible, with a smile on his face the entire time. We all worked hard to get the pictures

Sent on 10/13/2016

Lorraine · Married on 06/24/2016

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! They were so polite and organized. They kept our guests on the dance floor and in the photo booth. What a great team to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2016

DJ Crashers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Tina's Country House & Gardens
    Tina's Country House & Gardens Banquet Halls

What a great group of Wedding Professionals! DJ Crashers have MC'd many events at Tina's Country House and have repeatedly contributed to make our Weddings memorable.

• The Iroquois Club
    The Iroquois Club Banquet Halls

We have worked with DJ Crashers many times in the past few years and they are very professional and do a wonderful job for their clients. They always arrive early, are courteous to our staff, and do a great job with both their photo booths and DJ services!

• alice heart photography