180 Park Green Drive, Lake Orion, MI 48362 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About DJ Crashers

DJ Crashers has been in business since 2008 and we love being a part of weddings! Offering affordable DJ, Photo Booth and Up-Lighting services throughout Michigan. A great wedding requires the coordination of you and us. Your desire is to have the time of your life and we desire to deliver it. We guarantee that your wedding will not crash and burn, but be the event that you will recall for a lifetime!

See website for more information on our: $1,000 DJ & Photo Booth Wedding Special!

dj crashers knot and wedding wire main picture 51 193478 158041251995343

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

197 Reviews for DJ Crashers

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

These guys were awesome. Reasonably priced, very responsive to e-mails, and Saxon provided an absolutely awesome timeline for my event that I forwarded to my other vendors, and they all said it was very well done. He played excellent music, kept everything running on time, and Sarah ran a top notch photo booth with lots of fun accessories. I can't recommend their services enough.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

If you want the best entertainment, happy guests that fill up your dance floor, and an all around smooth process, DJ Crashers is the only way to go. We had DJ Saxon, and he was honestly the best. Not only did he keep my guests happy and the dance floor alive, he was just a blessing to work with. We must have switched things around a million times, and he was so respectful and accepting of all my changes through out the whole thing. My husband and I changed our first dance song the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding. And the DAY OF, we changed the order of the introductions. (I am not suggesting you do this, I'm sure this wasn't something easy for him to do) Although I felt super bad for having to do this since they already had everything ready to go by then, they accommodated these changes without any problem what so ever. Saxon, Kris, and Sarah talked us through the entire night so we didn't miss a beat. I was so comfortable and at ease as they helped us get organized, reminded us what to do, talked us through our day and even just joked and talked with me which helped calmed my nerves so much. On top of all of that, I got SO many compliments on all three of them. One of my co-workers even said that it was the best wedding shes been to simply because the DJ had everyone out dancing and having fun. Kris was my photographer, and he was just as amazing. We had a total of 45 minutes to take pictures after our ceremony before we went into the reception. (Again, I'm not suggesting you do this, give yourself more time lol) I'm sure if you've ever gotten pictures done you know how long this process is, especially with multiple people. One of my family pictures even consisted of 25 people. I mean my engagement pictures were an hour and a half and it was just my husband and I... So including all the families, relatives, bridal party and just us-- that seemed nearly impossible. But Kris made it possible, with a smile on his face the entire time. We all worked hard to get the pictures

Sent on 10/13/2016

DJ Crashers Pricing

DJ Crashers Price Rates

DJ Crashers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Tina's Country House & Gardens Banquet Halls

What a great group of Wedding Professionals! DJ Crashers have MC'd many events at Tina's Country House and have repeatedly contributed to make our Weddings memorable.

• The Iroquois Club Banquet Halls

We have worked with DJ Crashers many times in the past few years and they are very professional and do a wonderful job for their clients. They always arrive early, are courteous to our staff, and do a great job with both their photo booths and DJ services!

• alice heart photography Wedding Photographers

Great DJ service, they take good care of their clients and put in 110%

• 476 N. Broadway Lake Orion, 48362 See on map
    248-831-1940 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Crashers)