DJ Crashers Reviews

196 | Lake Orion, MI

196 Reviews for DJ Crashers

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

These guys were awesome. Reasonably priced, very responsive to e-mails, and Saxon provided an absolutely awesome timeline for my event that I forwarded to my other vendors, and they all said it was very well done. He played excellent music, kept everything running on time, and Sarah ran a top notch photo booth with lots of fun accessories. I can't recommend their services enough.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

If you want the best entertainment, happy guests that fill up your dance floor, and an all around smooth process, DJ Crashers is the only way to go. We had DJ Saxon, and he was honestly the best. Not only did he keep my guests happy and the dance floor alive, he was just a blessing to work with. We must have switched things around a million times, and he was so respectful and accepting of all my changes through out the whole thing. My husband and I changed our first dance song the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding. And the DAY OF, we changed the order of the introductions. (I am not suggesting you do this, I'm sure this wasn't something easy for him to do) Although I felt super bad for having to do this since they already had everything ready to go by then, they accommodated these changes without any problem what so ever. Saxon, Kris, and Sarah talked us through the entire night so we didn't miss a beat. I was so comfortable and at ease as they helped us get organized, reminded us what to do, talked us through our day and even just joked and talked with me which helped calmed my nerves so much. On top of all of that, I got SO many compliments on all three of them. One of my co-workers even said that it was the best wedding shes been to simply because the DJ had everyone out dancing and having fun. Kris was my photographer, and he was just as amazing. We had a total of 45 minutes to take pictures after our ceremony before we went into the reception. (Again, I'm not suggesting you do this, give yourself more time lol) I'm sure if you've ever gotten pictures done you know how long this process is, especially with multiple people. One of my family pictures even consisted of 25 people. I mean my engagement pictures were an hour and a half and it was just my husband and I... So including all the families, relatives, bridal party and just us-- that seemed nearly impossible. But Kris made it possible, with a smile on his face the entire time. We all worked hard to get the pictures

Sent on 10/13/2016

Lorraine · Married on 06/24/2016

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! They were so polite and organized. They kept our guests on the dance floor and in the photo booth. What a great team to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Mallorie · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married over the summer. We were in contact with DJ Crashers for a year beforehand, and they had taken note of every detail! Our Djs were Trevor and Matt, and they were incredible! They were kind and professional, and they played everything we wanted! Everyone was out on the dance floor the entire night, and I had people commenting on how awesome they were even after the wedding. Trevor even came up to us towards the end of the night to ask if there was anything specific we wanted to hear before he played the last couple songs of the night. We also used the photobooth, which was a ton of fun. I would definitely recommend DJ Crashers!

Sent on 10/13/2016

DJ Crashers was awesome to work with! Our DJ kept our guests out on the dance floor and everyone had such a great time!! The whole process was well organized and they accommodated all of our special requests...thanks DJ Crashers!

Sent on 12/18/2015

We had DJ Dan at our wedding this past weekend, and he was great! Responsive to what the guests wanted to dance to while respecting what my husband and I wanted played at the same time! Awesome Job! Great value as well!

Sent on 10/06/2015

We had Drew as our DJ and Andrew for the photo booth and they were great! Very professional and made everything run smoothly all night. We were very happy with their services, thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I got married September 5, 2015. We are extremely pleased about choosing this company. Our package included DJ for 6 hours and Photo Booth. As the bride, I spent the whole night on the dance floor. The DJ was playing great music and I honestly just wanted to keep dancing. After our wedding, we got a lot of compliments that people enjoyed our DJ and that they had a great time dancing at our receptions.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Saxon was the best. He knew what to play and what kept the party going. Everyone in his office is wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

WOW! This company is amazing. We used Saxon for our DJ and photobooth. From our first meeting, we felt like family! They were so kind and showed us everything we wanted to see! They were prompt with email responses and phone calls. I loved that I could have my final details meeting over the phone! Saxon went through the entire night with me and ensured he had everything down to a t. He was even creative for my surprise for the groom! He came with an attendant for the photobooth and an assistant DJ and photobooth guy. The three of them were dressed professionally and enjoyed mingling with guests. Saxon was able to keep people on the dance floor the entire night! He was prompt and kept my husband and I in the loop about everything throughout the night. We were blown away by the professionalism and even guests commented on how young he was but how on top of it he was! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2015

dj crashers was so professional and orgaized right from the beginning! the night went so great and he stayed right on time with everything. we had a small wedding so when people stopped dancing and were just hanging out he switched the pop music to slower calm music!! he did such an amazing job and we would recommend him to everyone we know!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/18/2015

Had a great experience with DJ Dan. He was super flexible with the whole night and the planning sessions ahead of time were perfect to work out all of the details.

Sent on 05/08/2015

stephanie · Married on 10/10/2014

Our entire experience with dj crashers was unforgettable. Their professionalism, the quality of their services and flexibility was second to none! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a dj.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/04/2014

We had DJ crashers for our wedding for dj and photobooth. Everyone had a great time in the photobooth and they were great at playing the music we wanted for the ceremony and reception!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Kelli · Married on 10/03/2014

I used Dj Crashers. I chose Dj Dan. He was great. The music was spot on all night long. He made the night enjoyable by playing any and every song I ever asked for. He made it a point to play any song I asked right away. I had a great time because of my Dj for sure.

Sent on 10/15/2014

We saw DJ Crashers on a wedding TV special and set up a meeting after that. Them on TV impressed us and we ended up booking them at our meeting never having heard them in person! We used them for DJ & photobooth and rate a 5 out of 5 for both! The DJs (Saxon and another guy) were great and did everything I asked and kept the party going all night! All of our guests had a blast with the photobooth as well! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/04/2014
  • onilisa

onilisa · Married on 09/19/2014

We got a great deal from DJ Crashers! A photo booth, which my guests loved and DJ service for $1000! They did a great job, our DJ was Austin and we were very happy with his service. My only complaint would be that he didn't play a few songs that we had requested, but that may have been a time issue.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2014

I had a great experience with DJ Crashers! Our DJ was Kris and he did an amazing job! I would recommend him for any wedding! He's younger and knew what music was good to play for the crowd. Also, he did great at transitions throughout the wedding. He also did our ceremony music and did awesome with those transitions! Everything was seamless. Additionally, we had the Photobooth and the lady doing that was great! The only thing with the photobooth is that I didn't love the props they had. Doing it again I wish I would have provided some of my own props that were fun as well. But All in All I loved everything about DJ Crashers!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Heather · Married on 08/29/2014

DJ Crashers were recommended to us by a friend that had had a great experience at their wedding. They are very well organized and prepared, which minimized the amount of time required for meetings. All the pre-work was done by email and text, so the final meeting went quickly and smoothly. During the final meeting, I requested an artist that was not on their current playlist, they quickly did a search and purchased the music on the spot to add to our playlist. The day of the wedding went without a hitch and they kept the crowd dancing until the very end and the venue kicked us out. They definitely paid attention to detail. I (the bride) entered the dance floor at the end of one of the bride/groom requested songs, the DJ took note and replayed the song automatically, I was thrilled! They were thorough, fun and energetic!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Macksgirl

Morgan · Married on 08/09/2014

DJ Crashers is AMAZING! They have many packages for tons of services. We booked our uplighting, DJ and Photo booth through them and we are more than pleased with the outcome. Our DJ, Matt, was very helpful throughout the night with not only playing great music, but with keeping us on time with the various activities throughout the night (garter toss, first dance, bouquet toss...etc.) This company is full of younger professionals who truly love what they do! They put their heart into all the services and it truly shows. They are very organized and on top of things. I was very pleased and impressed! I will be recommending them to all my friends, as I believe they are the best around! Thanks DJ crashers!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

We had DJ Dan at our wedding and he was great! The whole company was easy to work with and are open to meet at later hours, which was great for us since we didn't live close to them. We had DJ Crashers for our ceremony music as well which made planning a breeze. We also took advantage of the photo booth deal and it was a big hit! They even give you a photo book and disc drive full of all the pictures taken in the booth. I would definitely recommend DJ Crashers to other brides!

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/26/2014

Wow. Our wedding was July 26, 2014. They arrived in time to have everything set up for our ceremony and reception. I was blown away by how well everything turned out. He was even able to make some changes for us during the reception. The DJ was fabulous! We are beyond happy for all the work that was put into making out day/night perfect. Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2014

Very easy to communicate with and very helpful with all the different package options. The slide show presentation they give at their appointments is very informative and entertaining. They don't push you into anything you're not comfortable with.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Kizzy · Married on 06/28/2014

Our DJ, Drew was amazing!! He danced with the guest and kept checking in to make sure we were satisfied with the music.
    The photobooth had a small malfunction but the attendant got it under control very quickly!
    Overall we had a great time!! And highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Kara · Married on 06/27/2014

We had DJ Matt. He was great! We did not have any issues and he helped us a lot. I would really recommend this company.

Sent on 07/13/2014