PO BOX 123, Freeland, MI 48623 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,950
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ryan Rousseau

An engaging DJ experience is created by Ryan Rousseau Enterprises. With this experienced DJ that considers the important details, couples can relax and enjoy the celebration. Professional Sound ensures a high quality experience for all age groups.

Experience
Appearing on MTV,ABC,NBC DJ Ryan Rousseau brings professionalism to every music event. Ryan Rousseau has been a full time mobile DJ entertainer for well over a decade, He's detail oriented and well-organized which is a huge help achiving an entertaining event. His role of providing fun and quality DJ services includes his attention to exceeding expectations
Couples and their guests can dance away to music genres including TOP 40, country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock. When booking DJ Ryan Rousseau. He brings state of the art equipment that adds to the ambiance of the event. Check social media for the videos of different events. Additional services provided by this DJ are:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Event design
  • Sound design
  • Building diagrams of event to poise them for success
  • No limits to travel

ragsdale reinhold wedding 51 591745

24 Reviews for DJ Ryan Rousseau

Marissa · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Ryan is fabulous!

DJ Ryan & his guys are the BEST! We had an initial phone call with Ryan to go over some basics, but didn't meet with him until the day of the wedding. And the reception went along without any isues! Ryan knew exactly what we wanted & executed perfectly! I had read several reviews from brides about how Ryan did their bustle, and that was something that had impressed me. Well, needless to say, my mother & sister were having trouble figuring out the ties on the bustle, Ryan hopped right in without even being asked to help! After a few minutes, he figured it out & even with an injured wrist! Once we finished with the toasts & people were getting ready to eat, Ryan brought us a recording of the toasts on a thumbdrive! He went above & beyond; we hadn't even requested a copy of the toasts. About an hour or so into the reception, I already had a handful of guests gushing about how fantastic the music was. He played such a wide variety of music, and even catered to the requests that he could! His mixes are unbelievable, and kept everyone engaged! And, while still playing music, Ryan stepped onto the dance floor to assist me with my bustle 2 more times throughout the night. I cannot say enough good things about Ryan and his company. They truly are there to make it the best day ever! They go above & beyond what is discussed and expected of them. I am so thankful we found him

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie A. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best part of my night!

Ryan is seriously one of the best vendors you can hire for your wedding. He is the most easy going and fun person to work with. My wedding was on 9/21/19 and he had people dancing ALL NIGHT. Everyone was telling me how much fun they were having, even with it being hot and humid!
    My venue had limited space for a DJ and Ryan made it work seamlessly, even under the awkward and difficult situation.
    I made Ryan's job harder because for most things I told him "play whatever" because that was how much I trusted him! Everything I let him free style was perfect!!
    Bonus- my mom had a hard time bustling my dress and Ryan assisted her and had me bustled within minutes!
    Ryan is a true professional and will do anything in his power to make YOUR day PERFECT!! I cannot say enough how happy I am with his service. I would hire him again in a heartbeat and will recommended him to everyone

Sent on 09/24/2019

DJ Ryan Rousseau FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1950
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 198
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ryan Rousseau 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• From Scratch Catering & Event Planning Wedding Caterers

Ryan is one of the best of the best. Having owned a few different banquet locations and a catering business for the last 15 years, I have had the chance to see a lot of DJs over that time. Ryan is an actual DJ, not just a button pusher. His sound and light show are state of the art. On top of that, he goes way out of his way to make sure is clients have an awesome overall experience. Recently we worked together and the weather didn't cooperate for our bride and groom (heavy rain). Ryan shuttled the wedding party into the reception location under large umbrellas he had brought. Other DJs would have waited inside and stayed dry until the wedding party was ready to be announced in. I don't know that I have ever heard of anyone who has hired Ryan and not been completely impressed. And that is really saying a lot when you have as much experience as he has.

• R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service Wedding DJs

Ryan delivers an amazing experience for weddings and events. He will make your night memorable.

• Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want to pump your party up then Ryan Rousseau is your guy! His energy paired with his ear for music keeps the dance floor packed all night long. He goes above and beyond for clients; his work doesn’t stop at the DJ booth, he will jump in wherever help is needed.

• PO BOX 123 Freeland, Michigan, 48623 See on map
    989-267-0264 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Ryan Rousseau)