Megan Murphy Makeup Reviews

45 | Royal Oak, MI

45 Reviews for Megan Murphy Makeup

Krista · Married on 06/14/2018

Megan is absolutely incredible! She is professional and explained how lash extensions work. It was my first time getting them done and I suggest every bride gets them done. You won't have to worry about tears messing up your fake lashes, not to mention how glamorous and natural they look. You won't need to look any further than Megan :)!

- Miss Michigan USA 2017

Annie · Married on 01/07/2017

Megan is amazing! She came to my house to do my makeup for my wedding. She was quick and efficient but most importantly my makeup turned out great! I highly recommend her!

Megan did a beautiful job on my wedding makeup. It looks flawless. Just the right amount of makeup for a bride..looked good in pictures and also in person (I was very scared of looking like a drag queen). She is also very sweet and professional.

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Megan is so incredibly talented and sweet. She is wonderful to work with. My wedding party looked fantastic and, as a bride, I could not imagined looking better. I was so enamoured by how great everyone looked. Megan truly is the best!

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Loved Megan! My makeup was perfect!

The best! Megan is sweet, talented and my makeup (bridesmaid's and moms' too!) looked fantastic!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

Megan did my makeup for our engagement photos. I have gotten SO many compliments when people see our photos--she made me look great but not overdone. I would definitely definitely recommend her!!

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Megan. She is very warm and easy to talk to. I was nervous and unsure what I wanted. We did a trial and made adjustments from there. I really appreciated that with all of her talent and expertise she listened to me. She was not imposing, by doing too much or making me look like someone else. I looked like the best Version of me ! ?? Megan is a delight to work with. She even saved the day by doing my mothers make up at a moments notice! Thank you again! You made me not only look great for my wedding day but feel great too!

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Using Megan Murphy Makeup was one of the BEST choices I made for my wedding day! Being someone who doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup, I can get a little bit nervous about getting it professionally done. This being said it was important to me to schedule a trial session before the big day. Megan was incredibly flexible with me since I do not live locally and made time for me on a weekend! During my trial she made sure to really talk with me about what I wanted and the outcome was perfect! When scheduling all of my bridesmaids, myself, my mom AND my mother-in-law Megan was so helpful finding time to fit in EVERYONE even at the last minute. The end results of everyone's makeup was absolutely incredible. Bridesmaids who were not initially planning on getting their makeup done changed their minds after seeing the first few girls and everyone ended up getting it done! (11 of us!) I felt absolutely beautiful and everyone in the bridal party (moms included) could not have been happier. We all decided to go with the very long lashes and it was such a great choice and really popped in pictures! THANK YOU to Megan Murphy Makeup!

Ashlie · Married on 06/18/2016

Megan is the sweetest! She is incredibly talented, my wedding make up turned out exactly how I wanted it.

Everyone was really pleased with Megan and Ilse!

I was so happy with megan. I love how my makeup turned out on my wedding day, couldn't have asked for anything better.

Kali · Married on 11/30/2015

LOVE Working with Megan! She gives you everything you want in a professional manor! The BEST in the business!

Megan is a truly talented artist who made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I would recommend anyone to use her. She was super easy to communicate with beforehand and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process.

Megan was absolutely amazing to work with as the makeup artist for my wedding. She did such a great job of providing me with makeup that lasted all day while still looking natural. She makes you look like the best version of yourself without being too overdone so you don't look back and say, "what was I thinking?!" My mom, who never wears makeup, looked great, as did all my bridesmaids. I highly recommend Megan for any occasion.

I called Megan to do an event for my niece and I couldn't have been happier, my niece looked gorgeous!!! Megan is friendly and outgoing and her knowledge and skills with makeup are spot on!!!! I would never consider calling anyone else!!!!

I have used Megan Murphy Makeup on several occasions and have always been thrilled with her work! She is friendly and professional and always makes me feel like a million bucks!

They did my lashes and airbrush makeup for my wedding this past summer. I got so many compliments and the loved service I received. I will definitely be back for my special occasions.

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Megan of Megan Murphy Makeup was the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day. She was dependable, extremely talented, and kind. She took into consideration how, as a bride, I wanted to look polished, but still like myself. My makeup did not feel heavy and looked fresh all day and well into the night. Thank you Megan!

Megan did absolutely beautiful makeup for the wedding, I'm so happy with how everyone's makeup turned out. Highly recommend her for any special event!

Patricia · Married on 05/16/2015

Amazing work and professionalism.

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2013

I got married on New Year’s Eve and booked Megan Murphy for my makeup. She and her assistant were absolutely AMAZING!

I got Megan’s name from a friend (who was in a wedding that she did) and did a trial with her the day of my shower, so we could talk about colors and what I liked. She is such a sweet person and an incredibly talented makeup artist. She 100% listened to what I was looking for and any concerns I had, and above all, made me look like my best self!

I also loved that she uses variety of different makeup brands so you’re not all just one specific counter (a couple people recommended to stay away from MAC for my wedding since it tends to be more dramatic and that’s not what I was going for). Megan’s pricing was also really reasonable and it included everything – full face, eyelashes (in my opinion, a MUST!) and airbrushing.

We had a total of 10 girls (including me, my mom and my groom’s mom), so she brought an assistant with her as well and they were both amazing! They arrived on time and stayed with us until we all looked gorgeous. ALL of my girls (and my VERY picky M-I-L) are still talking about how good they looked! Thank you so much, Megan!!!

Megan was wonderful and did an absolutely beautiful job on me (bride) and all of my bridesmaids. She was so sweet and professional, and arrived on time to the hotel to begin working on my bridesmaids while I was elsewhere getting my hair done. She was very professional and her make-up techniques were very natural and subtle, which I originally wanted. The make-up was also extremely long-lasting, and looked flawless up until the very end. The prices were great too! I would recommend her services to anyone, she is the best!

I was in a wedding who used them great work awesome job

Rebecah · Married on 07/06/2013

I booked Megan Murphy Makeup for my July wedding. Megan and her crew are a must have for every bride. She traveled to the bridal suite and was able to provide the most amazing service to 1 bride, 6 bridesmaid's and 1 flower girl. Each bridesmaid had her own style and Megan was able to accent their natural beauty making them look just incredible! All of our photo's came out beautiful and I was so thrilled with my close-ups as well! The makeup will last as well, as mine was looking great in photo's that were taken after the reception!

If you are in need of a makeup artist, then please look no further. She is beyond a great value and is a great calm force for your wedding day!

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Megan did my makeup for my wedding and I have never felt more beautiful! I have only had terrible experiences with makeup artists in the past. I'm very fair and a lot of makeup artists don't know how to handle my very pale features. Also, I have found that a lot of makeup artists in the past didn't like me to try to guide them (tell them what to do), or say I didn't like this or that. Megan could NOT have been sweeter, more responsive, and open to changing things as we went along. Her main goal is for you to be happy with the work and to be comfortable with vocalizing your thoughts. She will stop during different points of the application process and ask if you want something lighter, darker, heavier, a different color, etc. She is so open to changes and doesn't make you feel bad about it! Her sweet demeanor and reassuring attitude was so refreshing and wonderful to be around. I only hope I have the chance to work with her again!