Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup

Northville, MI View map Visit website

Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup is a wedding-beauty company based out of Northville in Michigan. An expert team of makeup artists and hairstylists is on hand to bring your wedding vision to life. From natural styles to high glamour, they tailor each look to reflect their client’s wishes, always aiming for a flawless finish with timeless appeal.

Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup offers freelance wedding services and flexible makeover packages to prospective newlyweds. Before the big day, the stylists complete trials and consultations to tease out your desired aesthetic. The hairstylists oversee chic updos, soft half-up styles, hair extensions, and more. When it comes to cosmetics, your personal makeup artist applies traditional or airbrush products depending on your preferences. They offer contouring, luxury mink lashes, and multidimensional eye-makeup for a defined and dramatic look.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Gabrielle Married on 04/02/2022

Absolutely Stunning...

Nora is an absolute ROCKSTAR! I contacted her with no easy feat—7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and a bride. Without hesitation, she fully embraced our crew and made us all look like absolute celebrities. We also ended up being finished early for some extra pictures! Nora was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the whole process, and we loved being glammed up. Nora made me look absolutely stunning—I was honestly shocked when I saw my makeup in the mirror because I looked so damn good. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night (until I made my husband help me take it off at 2AM)! She is such a sweet soul and she provides priceless service. Look no further for a hair and makeup team, you have found the best in the world
    Allison H. Married on 10/15/2021

The best hair and makeup ever

The best hair and makeup EVER!! Nora is an angel. I truly was amazed at how easy this whole process was! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful too!
    Erica L. Married on 09/11/2021

They know what they are doing !

It was wonderful working with Kiss and Makeup. They are not just an extremely talented hair and makeup team, they also have a calming and caring presence and truly want to make brides and their people happy. Nora is so passionate about her work and loves what she does. She's flexible, communicative, and stunning. My mother-in-law decided two days before the wedding (after Nora had already made our hair and makeup schedule several weeks prior) that she wanted her hair and makeup done as well. Nora made it work and acted like it was no big deal even though it felt like a big deal to me. On the wedding day, they stuck to their schedule and made everyone feel so special and had taken care of. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how amazing they were and how fantastic they looked. Nora was sociable and sweet towards all of us hanging out in the bridal suite. And as for my hair and makeup - we decided to kick my makeup up a few notches from the trial run - and I absolutely loved the added drama. She really knows what she's doing and she's going to make sure you and your ladies love your looks.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Nora
Nora
Owner / Makeup Artist

My name is Nora! I am the owner, mastermind, and bridal makeup artist behind Kiss & Makeup! I am the one you will be communicating with along the way!

I have been doing hair and makeup my entire life. YES, I was that girl playing in my mom's makeup since birth but have been doing it professionally for over 9 years... So you can say I was born for this life LOL. I found my niche in bridal makeup about 4 years ago and I refuse to do any other type of glam. With a background in wedding planning, I love that I can help with a little bit of everything to make everything as perfect as possible.

I love making all of our brides look and feel their best on the most important day of their life. I am here to be your best friend and make life a little more beautiful along the way!

My favorite thing about makeup has to be....EYELASHES!!

Northville Northville, MI, 48167
Location of (Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding