Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

41 | Northville, MI

41 Reviews for Kiss & Makeup - On Location Hair and Makeup

Gabrielle · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Absolutely Stunning...

Nora is an absolute ROCKSTAR! I contacted her with no easy feat—7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and a bride. Without hesitation, she fully embraced our crew and made us all look like absolute celebrities. We also ended up being finished early for some extra pictures! Nora was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the whole process, and we loved being glammed up. Nora made me look absolutely stunning—I was honestly shocked when I saw my makeup in the mirror because I looked so damn good. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night (until I made my husband help me take it off at 2AM)! She is such a sweet soul and she provides priceless service. Look no further for a hair and makeup team, you have found the best in the world

Sent on 03/09/2020

Erica L. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

They know what they are doing !

It was wonderful working with Kiss and Makeup. They are not just an extremely talented hair and makeup team, they also have a calming and caring presence and truly want to make brides and their people happy. Nora is so passionate about her work and loves what she does. She's flexible, communicative, and stunning. My mother-in-law decided two days before the wedding (after Nora had already made our hair and makeup schedule several weeks prior) that she wanted her hair and makeup done as well. Nora made it work and acted like it was no big deal even though it felt like a big deal to me. On the wedding day, they stuck to their schedule and made everyone feel so special and had taken care of. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how amazing they were and how fantastic they looked. Nora was sociable and sweet towards all of us hanging out in the bridal suite. And as for my hair and makeup - we decided to kick my makeup up a few notches from the trial run - and I absolutely loved the added drama. She really knows what she's doing and she's going to make sure you and your ladies love your looks.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Glinn

Alex · Married on 06/11/2021

You will feel like a goddess!

Nora is the sweetest!
    She was so awesome when we had a last minute change in our schedule. She made me and my girls look like goddesses. Book her!

Sent on 06/29/2021

Kathryn W. · Married on 11/01/2020

Excellenttttt

Nora and her team were excellent. I had been to two different hair and makeup artists before I found her, and not being impressed by either of them, I was so happy when I found Kiss & Makeup. They did my hair & makeup exactly as I was envisioning, and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup, as well as several sisters and in laws, flawlessly. Everyone looked gorgeous, their hair and makeup complimented their features without overpowering them. The team was also incredibly organized, providing me with a timeline and schedule beforehand so that each person knew when they were getting their hair and makeup done, and with whom. The whole morning went by seamlessly and perfectly on time, with great execution by the hair and makeup team.

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2020

Perfect hair and make up!

I’m so happy I chose Kiss & Make Up for me and my bridal party! We were all so happy with our hair and make up and got SO many compliments, seriously they are the best of the best!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Nicole M. · Married on 07/11/2020

The best hair & makeup and very clean!!!

The best hair and makeup I have ever received. I felt very safe and confident even during the pandemic. Everything was very clean, I also kept noticing the constant cleaning, alcohol sprays, and also hand sanitizer. Love it!

Thank you girls!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Meg D. · Married on 02/10/2020

Beautiful Hair & Makeup

The most amazing people. I am so happy that I chose Kiss & Makeup! My girls and I looked unreal and it lasted allll day and night. Even during the pandemic, they were masked up and laughing with us!! We all felt so comfortable!!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Gina

Gina G. · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

On the day of my wedding, there was a massive blizzard, and they still showed up on time with great attitudes! Nora was awesome in the trial run and the day of, and remembered every detail we talked about! She was also able to get me great extensions that looked perfect! Our hair and makeup was done by noon, and every single person still looked great at the end of the night!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Kristina · Married on 01/02/2020

She made my dream bridal look into a reality

Nora helped make my dream bridal look a reality for my wedding this past February. I explained my vision of a romantic and ethereal bride which she achieved perfectly. My bridesmaids and Mom’s also loved their makeup. Nora uses all of the best makeup products and techniques and manages to achieve a look that is never cakey or overdone. She is extremely professional and provides detailed timelines for you and your bridal party for your wedding day. I particularly loved her because she knows exactly how to enhance your natural beauty so that you still look like yourself but glammm in the most gorgeous way.

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • O

Olivia A. · Married on 12/14/2019

Hire them NOW

The best ever. I loved everything about my special day, starting with my hair and makeup. Thank you so much to these sweet sweet sweeeet, amazing, kind girls! My hair and makeup were locked on ALL night. Starting from the trial- I was so unsure about what I wanted and they made sure I was happy and it was perfect. They arrived 15 minutes early and finished early as well. I loved it because I got a chance to relax with my girls and take lots of pictures! To the future brides- you won't be disappointed! Kiss & Makeup was the best vendor I hired.... because I looked AMAZING

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kris · Married on 11/10/2019

Perfect Hair & Makeup

JUST BOOK THEM NOW!! I am so glad that I chose Kiss & Makeup to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day! They are absolutely wonderful to work with. From the initial over-the-phone discussion about what I wanted, to the trial, to the big day, they were so personable and easy-going, knowledgeable and willing to work with my dream vision! They gave me everything I asked for and I can honestly say I have never felt or looked so beautiful in my life. The morning went by so smoothly with them there and they made us all feel very comfortable, encouraged us to ask questions and listened to every thought and concern throughout the entire process. Your wedding day will be the most important and most beautiful day of your life, and you should begin it with these girls as your stylists! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Rachel M. · Married on 11/10/2019

Nora does it all!!

What drew me to Nora was how her makeup had more of a natural, softer look than many of the other makeup artists in the area. Then I met Nora and realized she is not only talented, but she's incredibly knowledgeable, kind, friendly, professional, organized and gave me and my bridesmaids so many awesome getting ready tips! The makeup was beautiful. It didn't feel heavy or thick and it came off easy. More importantly, me and my bridesmaid's makeup lasted all night and it all looked spectacular. I can't say enough good things about her and her team!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Malarie

Malarie J. · Married on 08/17/2019

Best and easiest decision you will make!!

There are no words to express how amazing Nora and Nikki are! The entire process they made me feel so at ease. The day of our wedding it was quite warm outside and my makeup didn't budge AT ALL. They both were so kind, easy to work with, and whenever I contact them I get a response back almost instantly. Hire them....it will be the easiest decision in your wedding planning process!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie G. · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyond Grateful For Nora!

It’s already so blissful to find the love of your life - We were overwhelmed at how much more joy our vendors brought us while making our wedding magic happen. Being able to rely on Nora to make us all feel like goddesses was priceless. I will never forget how beautiful my mom and all my bridesmaids looked. I now have photos of all my favorite faces glowing so radiantly, and I am just so grateful. I felt so beautiful, content, and happy on the best day of my life, and I owe it all to Nora at Kiss Hair & Makeup. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Mia H. · Married on 07/07/2019

Outstanding hair and makeup!!!

I am absolutely thrilled that I chose Kiss and Makeup for my wedding! They were very professional from start to finish. The hair and makeup for me, my mom, my aunt and my bridal party all looked stunning! They were on time and worked together flawlessly. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision - beautiful/natural make up!

I absolutely loved working with Jennifer at Kiss and Make up! She was fun, easy-going and a really calming presence on my big day. I had a trial with her, my mom and my mother-in-law. I don't typically wear a lot of make up and did not want to feel overdone on my wedding day. She made us all feel so comfortable and really spent a lot of time with us to educate us on her process and on the make up/techniques she was using and made sure we loved our look (which we did!). On my big day, she did all of our make up and the wedding party. My girls looked stunning! Everyone loved their make up - it looked so natural and the make up itself was lightweight and lasted all night. She also has the most amazing collection of lashes! I highly recommend Jennifer - she is so talented and I was so fortunate to have had a chance to work with her!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Jill (. · Married on 06/22/2019

Flawless work!

I could not have been happier with the way my (and all my bridesmaids') hair/makeup turned out for my wedding! Not only is their work AMAZING, but Nora & Nikki are also so professional, kind, and fun to work with. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2019

What a way to start the day

They were really wonderful to work with at every level. From the first email they were quick to respond and flexible with our needs/hopes for the day. I had a big bridal party and a few extra close family members that were also getting glammed up and they worked with us to meet our timeline day of. They were also friendly and easy going. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Nora and Nikki did a great job with my wedding partys hair and makeup. They arrived early and completed their services quickly. They are a well-oiled machine! Their signature hair and makeup style are gorgeous and last all day. They squeezed in a hairdo for the mother of the groom last minute and that was very much appreciated. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!

Nora and Nikki were amazing!!! My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted! From the trial, they listened to all of my VERY minor tweaks and it turned out absolutely stunning - I got so many compliments! All of my bridesmaids also loved them and how their hair and makeup turned out. They really listened to what everyone wanted and delivered! We had a great time with them getting ready :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Alexa H. · Married on 03/05/2019

Arguably the most important decision for the wedding day

Arguably the most important decision for the wedding day (aside from the dress of course) is hair and makeup. I trialed 3 makeup artists and the third was the charm :) Nora & Nikki not only did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup both at the trial and at the wedding, she also made up my mom and whole bridal party as well! My mom has never had her makeup done professionally, and she loved it!!! These girls are professional, incredibly versatile, and knows what looks good. I've never had my hair hold a curl for 2 days, they made that happen, and that's how you know your hair will stay in place for the whole wedding day. The makeup also stayed put, I have oily skin and that's always been a battle for me, but it all stayed in place! Save yourself the money from makeup trials that did not work out and go straight to Kiss & Makeup :)

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sarah P. · Married on 02/06/2019

10 stars!!

Can I give 10 stars? I am so happy with my decision to hire Kiss and Makeup. Everything was absolutely perfect. Hair and makeup were everything I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Crystal D. · Married on 02/02/2019

All I can say is WOW!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! Nora and Nikki knocked it out of the park with hair and make up for me and my wedding party! They were on time, ready to go, the easiest to work with! The magic that Nikk worked on everyone's hair was off the charts - everybody looked perfect through the wedding and into the wee hours of the next morning. (LOL, don't judge us) My hair was perfection, I could not have been happier! Nora did a magnificent job with makeup! The ladies looked wonderful and everyone looked like the best version of themselves. My make up was even better than the trials - it was flawless, I could not have been happier! Would recommend Kiss & Makeup to any bride out there!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Madison L. · Married on 12/08/2018

Highly Recommend!!! Best decision

This team was so much fun to work with on my wedding day. When I first met Nora and Nicki at my makeup/hair trial, I knew I wanted them there for my wedding day. They are so talented, easy going, and professional. Even though a couple of my bridesmaids were running late (!), They kept us all on schedule with an itinerary. My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL all looked amazing and their hair/makeup lasted throughout the entire evening. They were allll so accommodating and listened to everyone's requests. They alll went above and beyond and I couldn't be more grateful. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Deanna A. · Married on 12/08/2018

I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day!

I used Kiss & Makeup for my wedding. Nora did makeup, and Nikki did hair. Both ladies are absolutely amazing and I was EXTREMELY happy with the services on my wedding day!! Both ladies were able to take pictures of what I wanted from Pinterest and adjust them to what worked best for me and my hair/skin/etc. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day (and on my hair and makeup trial day as well!) Nora did an amazing job with everyone’s makeup and was an absolute doll to work with! She is so sweet and funny, and able to put you at ease if you’re nervous at all! For my bridesmaids and family who weren’t used to wearing makeup (or wearing much of it), she was able to create natural looks that highlighted and enhanced everyone’s natural beauty. I loved having her there on my wedding day to make me and my girls look amazing. Nikki was fantastic to work with as well! She created the most beautiful updos. I seriously wish I could have these ladies do my hair and makeup all the time. Thank you so much guys!!

Sent on 01/11/2019