4695 Washtenaw Ave. Studio #9, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number

About Jamie Jean Beauty

On location, In-Salon or Destination Beauty Services Available!

Our AWARD WINNING team of professional, experienced and talented artists will travel to you for the ultimate beauty experience to get everyone looking picture perfect. We can handle any size bridal party in a timely and efficient manner. One of our specialties is weddings, so we know what it takes to create a balance for that flawless look in person and on camera. Enhancing your natural features so you still feel like yourself! We have hair and makeup options that will be customized to fit your individual needs.

We are available for weddings, engagements, birthdays, girls night out, bachelorette parties, photo shoots, lessons, facials, waxing, lash extensions, makeup and product parties, etc.

Our owner, Jamie is a fully-licensed Cosmetologist and has been working in the beauty industry for over 9 years. She especially loves working with brides and bridal parties! Jamie has been trained by Hollywood's top celebrity makeup artists and is the owner of an Award Winning Beauty Salon in Ann Arbor, MI. She is committed to clients’ 100% satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to provide you with a memorable experience for your special day.

Contact us with any questions, inquiries, or to set up a FREE consultation.

Best Wishes,

The Jamie Jean Beauty Team

Currently booking for 2019, 2020 & 2021

Email: JamieJeanBeauty@gmail.com Phone: (734) 926-1959

Check us out on the web and social media sites!

www.JamieJeanBeauty.com

Jamie Jean Beauty 5
Jamie Jean Beauty 6
Jamie Jean Beauty 7

Jessica Daguanno · Married on 10/14/2018

Hair and makeup for wedding!

Jamie was awesome! We only had an hour and a half to get my makeup and hair done and it turned out awesome! I would definitely use her services again!!

Danielle Doolin · Married on 10/13/2018

She was amazing!

She did an amazing job with my hair! She responded quickly and was very helpful. She thought through everything even making sure that the side of my hair that was the side that the guest would see for the ceremony was the side with the braid in it. She did exactly what I wanted with my hair. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jamie Jean Beauty 8
    Jamie Jean Beauty 9

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie is absolutely incredible! Next to being the sweetest woman ever, she always puts your needs first. She takes your suggestions and also provides her amazing recommendations. I see Jamie every month or so for microdermabrasion and facials, but she just recently did my hair and makeup, and my maid of honor, for my wedding. I normally don't wear makeup, and Jamie made me look like a princess!! She went with neutral tones and recommended a lipstick color I would have never chosen for myself. I wear it all the time now! Jamie went with simple updo on the nape of my neck - another suggestion. I needed something low as I surprised my husband with Mr & Mrs fedoras. Jamie's hairstyle was perfect! I highly recommend Jamie for your skincare needs and any special events you have.

Jamie Jean Beauty 10
    Jamie Jean Beauty 11
    Jamie Jean Beauty 12

Jamie Jean Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing