Jamie Jean Beauty Reviews

Jamie Jean Beauty 5
Jamie Jean Beauty 6
Jamie Jean Beauty 7

Jessica Daguanno · Married on 10/14/2018

Hair and makeup for wedding!

Jamie was awesome! We only had an hour and a half to get my makeup and hair done and it turned out awesome! I would definitely use her services again!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Danielle Doolin · Married on 10/13/2018

She was amazing!

She did an amazing job with my hair! She responded quickly and was very helpful. She thought through everything even making sure that the side of my hair that was the side that the guest would see for the ceremony was the side with the braid in it. She did exactly what I wanted with my hair. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Jamie Jean Beauty 8
    Jamie Jean Beauty 9

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie is absolutely incredible! Next to being the sweetest woman ever, she always puts your needs first. She takes your suggestions and also provides her amazing recommendations. I see Jamie every month or so for microdermabrasion and facials, but she just recently did my hair and makeup, and my maid of honor, for my wedding. I normally don't wear makeup, and Jamie made me look like a princess!! She went with neutral tones and recommended a lipstick color I would have never chosen for myself. I wear it all the time now! Jamie went with simple updo on the nape of my neck - another suggestion. I needed something low as I surprised my husband with Mr & Mrs fedoras. Jamie's hairstyle was perfect! I highly recommend Jamie for your skincare needs and any special events you have.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Jamie Jean Beauty 10
    Jamie Jean Beauty 11
    Jamie Jean Beauty 12

Ann · Married on 07/28/2018

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! A total professional, high quality service, and extremely reasonable pricing. I did a hair/makeup trial to make sure everything would be just perfect on the big day, and it was definitely worth it.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Eden Dulka · Married on 06/21/2018

awesome and consistent

Jamie is awesome. She is very enthusiastic about making your wedding day what YOU (in my case I was the bride) wants. She also delivers with every appointment. I needed to have my hair done the same way on two separate days, not only did she find time in her busy schedule to fit me in, the look was very consistent (as I had requested it to be) for both days!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Jamie Jean Beauty 13
    Jamie Jean Beauty 14
  • Samantha

Samantha Tseng · Married on 06/02/2018

Great Service

Jamie is amazing. My wedding was back in June and I was unfamiliar with the area (got married in Ann Arbor but I'm from East Lansing). I told her the hotel where we'd be getting ready and she had already done a wedding there before. She was able to suggest a room at the hotel where we could get our hair/makeup done instead of just trying to crowd into our rooms. On top of that, she's an excellent artist. I don't wear makeup normally and I usually keep my hair up. She helped me narrow down the look I was after and it worked beautifully. If you have a large party like I did she brings some of her other girls with her who are just as talented. I could not recommend her highly enough. 5/5 stars.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Jamie Jean Beauty 15

Kristy · Married on 11/03/2017

Dear Jamie - I just wanted to send a message and thank you for my hair cut - I noticed my natural waive return to my hair and I love it! But it was so much more! I really enjoyed talking, chatting and hanging out as well. You really are an expert in your field and it is wonderful to obtain knowledge, have my questions answered, and learn from you. Your space is also very inviting and intimate and I like that, I am very comfortable and perhaps share more than I typically do. This is just a note to share my appreciation and thank you, it was a great beginning to my weekend! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Joanna · Married on 10/06/2017

The Jamie Jean Beauty team was so great to work with! They did hair and makeup for all 8 of us in such a short amount of time. It was awesome to see them work their magic. I have never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day. The pictures turned out better then I even imagined. They use their own makeup line that was perfect for my skin. It never felt heavy or cakey which I hate. So I was super happy about that. And Jamie was such a doll and a pleasure to work with from the trial to the wedding and everything in between. I would recommend them to anyone looking for great hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

The Jamie Jean team was phenomenal!! Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamie and her team worked their beauty magic on my wedding day. I've never felt as beautiful as I did that day. And I owe that to Jamie and her team. They came roght to the house so flwe didnt have to rush around. My bridal party, mother and mother on law looked beautiful and flawless.Jamie Jean Beauty is AMAZING.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Natasha · Married on 08/05/2017

Jamie and her team were phenomenal! They did the hair & makeup for my entire bridal party. Looking back on the photos, we all look flawless and perfect. They were extremely professional and talented. I recommend Jamie Jean Beauty to everyone and anyone- whether they are booking for a wedding or simply a hair cut.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Heidi · Married on 07/29/2017

The Jamie Jean Beauty team was amazing at what they do! Such a reliable, professional and talented team. Everyone looked so beautiful and the hair and makeup lasted all night for all 9 of my bridesmaids. I couldn’t of asked for anything better. They met my expectations and beyond. I recommend all my friends and family to Jamie Jean Beauty. My sister has already even booked them for her wedding next year. Can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sue · Married on 01/27/2017

Beyond a perfect, professional experience with Jamie Jean Beauty!!
    Every aspect of my hair, make-up, skin care, hair and make up products are superb. I will never use anyone other than Jamie Jean Beauty.
    Don't hesitate, call now and book your appointment with JJB.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

Jamie was everything I had ever hoped I would find in a makeup and hair stylist! She was genuine, fun but still professional and extremely gifted in her craft. She had a answer for every one of my concerns and of course everything went exactly like she said it would. She is wise beyond her years that's for sure. Every service I have gotten done so far from her has been perfect, my hair and makeup has always lasted all day and even into the next day. My bridal party was so pleased with her and we are picky group of ladies. She knocked my wedding day out of the park! Just from my first time getting my makeup done with her she had already taught me so much about makeup and hair than anyone else has taken the time to do so. It definitely doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Not to mention her makeup line is best products I've ever used. I almost have the whole collection! I couldn't be more grateful a friend recommended her. I even switched hairstylist that I've been with for years because I loved her that much. I look forward to every appointment.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Jamie and her assistant were great! Both so helpful and knowledgeable with how weddings work. She was on time, perfectionist just like me and super sweet. She made everyone look SO beautiful. I couldn't have been more pleased with how my wedding went. I love the makeup she used on me. I purchased some at my trial with her and I ended up buying even more on my wedding day because I loved it so much. I would recommend her to everyone! She really knows her stuff.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/04/2014

Absolutely amazing go to her on a regular now!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Jamie did my wedding hair and make up. Since it was a tropical theme, I wanted a look that was natural, and simple yet classy. She pays great attention to detail, and I never felt more beautiful than I did that day! Highly recommend Jamie Jean Beauty; you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/18/2016