Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Meagan and William Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
18 Meagan and William Photography Reviews

I am very particular when it comes to photography, especially since I am a photographer myself. However, as I cannot shoot my own wedding, I have been searching for one that meets my needs. When I first discovered Meagan and William Photography, I was intrigued by the photography samples they had on their website. The lighting, the composition and the overall look got me to contact them.
So far they have offered me a package I couldn't refuse and even had our engagement pictures done with them. I am so happy with the results and cannot wait to see what our wedding photos will look like.

Profile Picture Hanny, 7/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan and William Photography did an amazing job at my wedding. They were reasonably priced and had great coverage of the wedding. They were very interactive and made taking pictures fun for us. We originally had scrambled to find a wedding photographer and were worried we wouldn't get one in time. We contacted them and hoped to be able to book them on late notice. They were amazing and were able to book our day. They also were able to quote us a great price! We loved them!

Profile Picture Frank, 10/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved meagan and william they were easy to work with and on time. The pictures came out beautiful and came in faster then expected. I'm super happy.

Profile Picture User5529010, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

After a lot of consideration we decided to hire Meagan and William Photography, to cover our wedding. They did a wonderful job to be honest. The staff was very co-operative and did as we instructed them to. By the photographs they shot, I can say that they were fully trained and professional photographers.

Thank you for capturing our wedding memories in such an elegant way. Would definitely recommend your service to all of my friends.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan and William were WONDERFUL to work with. They are very fairly priced for wedding photography, and extremely kind. It was awesome to have 2 photographers to get different POV's. Their photo's turned out wonderful and they were quick to edit them and get them to us. I never had an issue with getting in contact with them, they were professional, and very east to work with.
My single issue (though a minor one) was that none of the photos showed the beautiful uplighting we had at our venue. We had beautiful purple/blue/pink lighting for the reception that made the room look BEAUTIFUL but because of their camera flashes, most of the pictures showed no uplighting, and in the select photos that showed any coloring on the wall, it was very minimal/not how they appeared in person. I understand the need of the flash for clarity in the pictures, but it was pretty disappointing to have no quality photos with the lighting that added so much ambiance to the venue.
Again, that is something minor. I took time to give the venue a "feel" and the pictures just couldn't quite capture that feel because of the flash. Other than the uplighting issue that somewhat irked me, everything else was perfect to a T. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality, professional photographers on a budget.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittney, 9/19/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Capturing the perfect moments was just too important to my wife and I. We are glad to have hired meagan and williams photography, to handle our wedding. All the pictures are so beautiful! Well done!

Profile Picture User5513213, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great work. Great quality, highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5520316, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan and William Photography is the real deal. They strive to create art instead of just providing you will hundreds of snapshots. In today’s world, anyone can be a photographer, and many claim they are. But even though everything has gone digital, there still is an art to taking photographs and very few people have that magical eye.

There is a special moment in all the photos that Meagan and William take. You can look through each and every one of them and remember the feeling you had at that time. This is what gives a unique quality to their work. They capture your memories perfectly (if not better!)

Their prices are very reasonable and I liked how they offered a handmade album of edited photos. They are professional, hard working, and extremely talented at what they do. They made an emotional time very stress free. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Unique Wedding Photography really sets the bar high for photography services. I've used professional photographers a number of times over the years, and my experience with the folks at this company has really topped them all. Their organization, photo quality, skill in composing beautiful images, and their photo albums are second to none. My husband and I interviewed a bunch of other companies first, and we both knew pretty quickly into our meeting that this company was the one.

They were accommodating, listened to our wants and needs, and showed a capability to execute. They were organized and had an attention to detail throughout the process that ensured we got all of the photos with the special people in our lives. The day of the wedding, they did an amazing job moving quickly and silently throughout the event, capturing each perfect moment. The photos with my new husband and bridal party were just beautiful, fun, and exuberant, just like what I had always dreamed of.

The handmade Italian photo book we ended up selecting was so beautiful and different from other options we saw. From the paper used to the photo quality and construction, we're super thrilled to have this wedding keepsake

Profile Picture Bianca , 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had been searching for a photographer that I felt comfortable with and one that would be able to creatively capture the memories of my wedding. After meeting with several photographers I decided to use Meagan and William Photography. This was an excellent decision. They were so personable and truly interested in capturing the memories of the day. I was impressed with their work. I wanted a photographer who would be able to take unique, creative, memorable pictures. That’s exactly what I got. Absolutely amazing! All of my pictures truly represent the essence of the day. They were able to capture the love, the happiness and the good time at my wedding. It was quite impressive. We even purchased one of their luxury Italian Handmade photo albums. Absolutely exquisite! What a great way to display our wedding day. We are so pleased. I would highly recommend Meagan and William Photography. They are a Great choice.

Profile Picture Shelia, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't tell you how happy we were with the overall experience using Meagan and William. We talked to a lot of different photographers, and none of them felt right. We went with out gut instinct and hired them, and our gut feeling was completely right. They were outstanding. From the way they organized and managed the entire wedding party to the creativity of their pictures. We just received our beautiful Luxury Italian Handmade album they created for us, and the pictures are just flat out amazing. Can't go wrong with these guys. So easy and pleasant to work with as well.

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The wedding was something I was really looking forward for , but all the time , there was a lot of stress running in my brain to make sure that all would work out perfectly well. Well , marriage is just once and the right photographer is a must to capture the moments properly and create an unforgettable album with the right collection of photographs.
Megan and William, was the right choice. It was very easy to talk to them and make them know about our needs and they were very flexible to my needs and help plan and organise the event as we wanted.
Megan and William are experts and professionals in the industry and a trusted name whom you can go with. On the wedding day, they were on time and I felt a lot at ease working with them , a lot of photographs were taken in natural poses and captured some lovely moments with my relatives and friends. The album came out really well, all the photographs were of good quality and durable. I am glad I hired them, a job well done!

Profile Picture Netra, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My sister was getting married, and she desperately needed my help planning. So, from home I did a lot of calling and checking on things, and one of the things I took care of was the photography. I heard several good things about Unique Wedding Photography with Meagan and William, so I called them and decided to go with them right away. They were so friendly, and had a great price with some amazing sample photos that I saw on their website, and I was sold. Plus, they have handmade luxury Italian albums, and we just got my sisters album and it looks incredible! We couldn't be happier with their work, and I think we found the perfect photographers. Such beautiful memories to look back on forever thanks to Meagan and William!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/23/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan and William are amazing. I helped my best friends for their wedding and hired these guys on the wedding day. They are by far the best photographers I have ever met. They are super nice and easy to work with. They captured all the precious moments and didn’t miss any of them. I especially love those black and white photos, very creative and yet beautiful. They are passionate and deliver quality of work.

Profile Picture User5407390, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew we had to get a quality service for our wedding photography needs, and after my friends recommend them to me we decided to give them a try. They are true professionals, the photographs were in an amazingly high quality and they were very nice and courteous. They were fast to respond to any of our needs, and I can say that using them was easily the best decision we've made. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Leonora , 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

During our wedding planning, my fiance and I were provided with a wide selection of photography professionals from our friends and family. After conducting some research of our own, we opted for Meagan and William Photography. We are so happy we made this decision. From the onset, we noticed how professional, kind, concerned and attentive Meagan and William both were. They were easily accessible at all times in the planning stages, whether speaking over the phone, or meeting up. My fiance and I were so overwhelmed during our wedding (obviously), and were so nervous something would be amiss, etc. However, we did not have to worry AT ALL about the photographs that were being taken--Meagan and William were keeping us at ease at all times (pre- and post-wedding). They even pitched in with some other odds and ends! After the ceremony and reception, we received some really amazing photographs. Perfect. Bonus: having them all displayed in some fine genuine handmade Italian albums. All this, and the price was VERY reasonable. We are absolutely pleased with this business at all levels of our wedding, and we sincerely give them the highest of recommendations!

Profile Picture User4651083, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I booked Meagan and William Photography for our engagement session and wedding and we could not have been happier with the experience we had with them. They did not miss a single detail and created beautiful art from our special day. One piece of art they gave us is our Wedding Album. This album is something we have never seen before because it is unique and custom. It really represented our wedding day and us as a couple. It is most definitely something we will keep for the rest of our lives. Meagan and William are two of the most patient and kind photographers we have ever met. From the initial call to the moment we received our images, they cared 100% about us and making our day as memorable years later as it was the day we got married. If anyone is searching for the perfect photographer who will without a doubt capture gorgeous images and provide you with a wonderful experience, we would say, look no further because these guys are the right photographers for you!

Profile Picture John, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan and William Photography was my first choice for a wedding photographer, and when they were not available for the date my fiance and I had decided on, we changed it; that is how much I wanted to work with their incredibly talented team. They photographed my cousin’s wedding a few years ago and they did the best wedding photography I have ever seen. Unique, beautiful, and so technically on point. They captured the love that my cousin and her husband share so artfully, and I’m thrilled to say that they did the same for me.

Working with Meagan and William photography was great from start to finish. Not only are they professional, organized, and creative, but they are also extremely good at working with their clients set of needs and the style that they are seeking. The resources that they provide their customers are different from those I see other companies using; a blog with lots of tips helped my fiance and I with many things that we had not considered, and their youtube channel had some great ideas for planning and getting the most out of our session with them on our wedding day. When the big day came, they arrived early and made me feel at ease. They captured everything that I was looking for, and I am completely astonished by the final result.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews