Mayan Riviera Photography Reviews

Mayan Riviera Photography 6
Mayan Riviera Photography 7
  • Luddy

Luddy Dub · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Highly Recommend! Fun & Easy to work with! Beautiful Pictures!

I cant say enough good things about Silvina and her assistant Gia. They were both amazing to work with from start to finish. She was responsive to emails and questions and was highly organized, which resulted in making sure I got all the photos I wanted. I was very timid about everything that a wedding entails. I do not like to be the center of attention, given it was my wedding day of course I would be! Silvina made taking pictures so easy! She directed me and my husband on what to do and how to pose, yet she made it natural and fun and we couldn't be more thrilled with how nice and friendly she was to us and our guests. The pictures turned out beautiful! You will NOT be disappointed with Silvina and her team, they're amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 13
  • Scott

Scott Newson · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Wedding at the Riu Tequila - 24 April 2019

Me and my Wife Chloe made the decision to go with Silvina for our wedding photography, She along with her assistant could not have been any better, they were pleasant, professional, organised and more importantly fun! After we initially made contact we spoke regularly and if we ever had any concerns, it didn't take long for our minds to be put at ease. Me and Chloe felt at ease throughout all of the photos, and from what we have seen so far they are brilliant! I would 100% recommend her for anyone and if i ever need more photos in mexico i know exactly where i will be heading :-) Thankyou Mayan Riviera Photography

Scott & Chloe

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 14
    Mayan Riviera Photography 15
    Mayan Riviera Photography 16
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Perfect experience!

I can’t say enough what a wonderful experience it was working with Silvina and Mayan Riviera Photography!! We did a mash up of an engagement and maternity photo shoot, and she captured this exciting time in our lives beautifully! She responded to every email very quickly, answered every question I had, was very fun and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. Our photos turned out beautiful, and were in my opinion a really good price for such high quality and quantity. I look forward to working with Mayan Riviera Photography for my future wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 17
    Mayan Riviera Photography 18
    Mayan Riviera Photography 19
  • Ashley

Ashley Ray · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Engagement Photos Playa del Carmen

Me and my Fiancé were traveling to Mx and decided to do our engagement photos while out there. We found Mayan Riviera photography from a simple google search and read their reviews and reached out via email. I contacted Silvina and she was very quick with her responses to my questions. She had a variety of packages to choose from and was very helpful throughout the whole planning process. We had multiple locations for our shoot and absolutely loved the final product. Her and her husband were very friendly personable and welcoming and made the whole picture taking experience a time me and fiancé will always cherish. We highly recommend her for your events.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Anne and Jordan Costello · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Happy Couple!

They really gave’r! They knew the exact spots, lighting, got all aspects of the night. They had two people so we were able to have groomsmen and bridal party photos while we got ready. They were creative, and encouraged enthusiastic poses. They were interactive, cooperative and they didn’t take any generic photos. They went above and beyond to get quality photos. We all agree they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. It almost felt like they weren’t there. They let us do our thing and caught every beautiful moment. We highly recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Andrea Ochoa · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Amazing engagement photo shoot!

Silvina was amazing! We are so pleased with the quality of her work. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jordan Perkins · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional and friendly

We are both so happy with the service we was provided for our wedding that we celebrated in the Riu Tequila last month. We were at first concerned about trying to organise a photographer for our wedding when we lived in the UK! But this company made it super easy to book and were amazing all throughout the booking. On the day, the photographer and videographer were both superb. They were both very professional but also very friendly and made both me and my wife feel at ease. We have had a few sneak peeks at the photos and we are both in love with the photos. The photos have captured our day perfectly and they are amazing. I would 100% reccomend this company for any photography needs. Thanks again guys

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Teter · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Silvina was always prompt at responses and answered all of my questions prior to our arrival in Playa del Carmen. Once we arrived and then met on the beach she knew just how to get all 10 of us lined up and cute to get the best shots! Very professional and knowledgeable - thank you again for taking amazing photos of our large family!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 20
  • Dee

Dee Ann · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfection!

Silvana was amazing! She was very professional and listen to our needs. We were a family of 12 celebrating a sweet sixteen in Mexico and she was patient in accommodating everyone's ideas in the photo shoot. Her prices were also good.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 25
  • Alan

Alan Klaus · Married on 08/02/2019

Incredible service and results

Silvina was truly amazing to work with! We have worked with professional photographers in the past and this is one of my best experiences for sure!
    She had a promotion going when we booked her for our August 2nd wedding that she would add an extra hour for free. An option was to do the hour on another day and one of the suggestions was a sunrise shoot. We absolutely took her up on the sunrise shoot and it was the best decision we made around our wedding. She picked us up from the resort and took us to a nearby beach as well as 5th st in Playa Del Carmen. Brought us back to the resort as well. Not only are the pictures absolutely spectacular but it gave us a chance to get to know each other which meant she knew exactly who we were and what we wanted for our actual wedding day. The other piece about that is that she actually cares about who people are because she is so passionate about what she does, she knows that those understandings and relationships will make her do her job even better.
    Silvina was fun and funny with loads of charisma and personality and she absolutely not afraid to work her ass off. Her work speaks for itself. Pictures and video was one of the most important things to do with our wedding and we researched a LOT. We chose her because of what her results look like. Our friends and family are blown away with our pictures not only out of love and support but how epic the shots are.
    It started to rain a few minutes before we were due at the ceremony spot and it delayed us by about 30 minutes. A few friends and family members came to my room and she didn't just sit there and wait, she started posing all of us and taking candid shots as well. There wasn't 5 minutes that she wasn't setting up shots and taking pictures. She's a real pro. From communication through the whole process, to her attitude and to her work.
    Highest recommendation ever for this incredibly talented and fun photographer!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 26
    Mayan Riviera Photography 27
    Mayan Riviera Photography 28

Lorena Flores · Married on 07/19/2019

Awesome Family photo session

Silvana was amazing! We are a family of 5 which includes my mother in law, my husband, my 14 year old daughter, my 18 month old baby and myself. She extremely patient and makes the photo shoot fun and comfortable! I absolutely loved all my photos! When I shared the photos with my family& friends they were all amazed by them! They said the photos looked like we where part of a magazine!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Mayan Riviera Photography 55
    Mayan Riviera Photography 56

Lesly Manzano · Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing experience!

We hired Mayan Riviera Photograpgy for our wedding and we are beyond happy we did! Silvina was amazing! Very professional and organized! She always responded promptly to my emails and messages! She greeted me with a beautiful smile and a warm hug when I was overwhelmed with nerves as I was getting ready! I would definitely hire Mayan Riviera Photograpy again! Thank you Silvina for capturing such beautiful moments of one of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara Mcdowell · Married on 07/09/2019

Great photos and experience!

Great experience! Loved the 2-hour session! We wanted to get our family pictures taken somewhere were my baby daughter and I could open our eyes (not very sunny) but still showing that we were in the Neotropics on vacations! Silvina found a great place that made all of us enjoy the photo shoot! Silvina and her assistant were great! Very enthusiastic and the resulting pictures were fabulous! I would highly recommend her! She kept in touch, prior to the shoot, as I was nervous because I did not know her, so that made me feel very comfortable. 5++++ stars!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 57
  • Denise

Denise Obrien · Married on 07/09/2019

Simply amazing

Silvina is simply amazing. She takes amazing photos and makes you feel so comfortable while doing so. Thank you so much

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 71
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/07/2019

Silvina is the BEST

We just got our pictures from Mayan Riviera Photography and they turned out SO GOOD. We received a slide show video with 4 songs that we had preselected and 100’s of photos to choose from (and that’s from only 3 hours of photography!). I had just had a baby 8 months prior and Silvina did an AMAZING job of getting all the right angles to make me feel and look like the beautiful bride I want to remember for a lifetime. I will add that we had a very small and intimate wedding but we have 3 young kiddos. Silvina felt like family from the first time I spoke to her. She never made me feel bad for incessantly messaging her with various questions or change of plans and when she arrived at our hotel, she really knew me and what my vision was and totally doted on my kiddos as if she had known them forever (this made my 6 year old turn in to quite the little super model 😂😍). We did not feel rushed yet she took the lead (since we didn’t have a wedding planner/coordinator) and moved us through everything so easily.
    I know there are a lot of amazing photographers in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area but I truly believe we had the best photographer and videographer we could have chosen for our family and day and would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding or family photography.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 81
    Mayan Riviera Photography 82
    Mayan Riviera Photography 83

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Love!!! Silvina is magical! Wedding photography is spectacular.

I recommend Mayan Riviera Photography 100%! They are excellent photographers and you will love your photos. We used them for our recent wedding at Secrets Playa Mujeres. I found them from a Cancun Brides facebook group. Initial email correspondence via email was clear and easy. I felt reassured seeing Silvina’s work, knowing our photographer, and what she could offer. Prior to arriving, we had a call to confirm details. Silvina was so friendly and on top of everything, and was sweet enough to acknowledge details that we shared on Facebook.

The day of the wedding, Silvina & her assistant Gia arrived so professional and enthusiastic to get to work. When I tell you that Silvina & Gia are hardcore- I mean it!! They were diving into bushes, rolling onto the ground to capture our toast from below, and doing everything necessary for the perfect shot! They exude intensity and expertise!! We received our “teasers” which were actually 90-some photos within 5 days and could not be more pleased with the results. They are spectacular!! We are so grateful to Silvina & Gia for being with us and capturing all the moments of our beautiful day!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 88
    Mayan Riviera Photography 89

kesha · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding day experience

Silvina and her team was AMAZING! From beginning to end she made my now husband and I, along with our wedding party feel comfortable and we had lots of fun during our shoot. She was prompt and new all the right angles and spots for great photos! Would highly recommend to future brides!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2019

My fiance and I had a wonderful and unforgettable 2 hour photo shoot in August. Silvina captured the proposal perfectly, and then made us feel like superstars for the remainder of the evening. She was very creative with choosing poses as well as locations. She was also very efficient, so we were able to capture a great variety of pictures in only 2 hours. The finished pictures are absolutely perfect, and I look forward to using them for my save the dates. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Mayan Riviera Photography 90
    Mayan Riviera Photography 91
    Mayan Riviera Photography 92
    Mayan Riviera Photography 93
  • Chantal

Chantal · Married on 03/17/2019

amazing day!!! the photographer she was so talented and she working hard all day

more than a expected!!!! thanks you for make my day INCREDIBLE!!! my picture is absolutely stunning

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 106
    Mayan Riviera Photography 107

Julie · Married on 03/01/2019

50th Birthday Celebration

My dear friends and I went to Riviera Maya to celebrate my 50th birthday. I found Silvina with Riviera Maya Photography through an online search and thought her work was fantastic. She was very responsive and easy to work with. On the day of our pictures she was very generous with her time, took so many photos and she made sure to ask us if there were any other shots that we would like before she finished. I would definitely use her in the future if an occasion arose and would not hesitate to recommend her to any group, family or engaged couple that is in search of a firs rate photographer for their special occasion.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Mayan Riviera Photography 108

Bsims · Married on 02/22/2019

Fantastic Team!

Silvina and her assistant were awesome! We are so pleased with the photos and video of our wedding - couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun photographer to capture our special day! The entire process, from booking to payments was smooth and Silvina was always available for help if needed.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Mayan Riviera Photography 109
    Mayan Riviera Photography 110
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Walen · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommended!

My husband and I are NOT picture takers.....and they did a great job talking us into things that we normally would not do - and we are SO THANKFUL that Silvina and her team talked us into them! They are amazing photos and we have received rave reviews from our family and friends already. Also, while the traditional family photos are awesome, I am amazed by the great candid shots that they got. And of everyone that attended the wedding, which is so greatly appreciated. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Erika Nafi · Married on 02/06/2019

Highly recommend

Silvana was awesome! She worked with out budget and took amazing pictures of our family. She even took individual shots that look great. She is trustworthy, reliable, and really friendly. She is a great resource if you are new to the area and are looking for a place to eat or visit. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 02/06/2019