Maple Lane Designs Reviews

5 | Overland Park, KS

5 Reviews for Maple Lane Designs

Molly · Married on 03/03/2018

Diana and Tom were so fun to work with. Not only did they make the process fun, they captured everything I could have imagined with the different arrangements they created. They also did all of this while sticking to our budget. I truly could not give Maple Lane Designs enough credit. They helped make our special day even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Diana and her team were amazing! She was so darling and thoughtful and the flowers looked phenomenal! I was so excited when I saw the finished product and how she really made the room come together. She really turned my vision into a reality. I will recommend her to every bride! Love MLD!

Dorothy · Married on 08/04/2016

Maple Lane Designs was the perfect choice for our wedding. Diana and Tom are a fantastic design team and even invited us to see one of their weddings all set up while we were still in the decision making phase! Leading up to the wedding, they met with us on several occasions. Each meeting was extremely productive as they not only listened and got to know exactly what we were looking for, but also made wonderful suggestions that really brought our wedding to life. We don’t really know much about flowers and they took our ideas and made something tremendous out of it. On the day of, the flowers were delivered on time and were as beautiful as promised. They even went above and beyond to give us a nice personalized gift.

Diana and Tom were fantastic and easy to work with. They did an amazing job at pulling together our vision for all of the floral arrangements at our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist in the Kansas City area

A good friend recommended Maple Lane to me because she had known Diana Stabenow for a long time. Maple Lane Designs was going to do her daughter's wedding. I was a little nervous about our first meeting because I knew my daughter wanted amazing flowers and I was afraid they would come with an "amazing" price tag. After we discussed my daughters vision for the wedding, we talked budget. I asked if what my daughter wanted could be done within a budget we had set and they assured me it could. In our next meeting that was closer to the wedding, we were able to zero in on some flowers that would be used for arrangements vs. more special flowers for the brides bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Diana and Tom offered great suggestions for alternatives to some flowers that weren't really in season and which ones would give the same look but were priced well for the time of year we were in.
    Diana and Tom provided us the most amazing floral arrangements and were so great to work with. They listened to us and gave us exactly what we asked for, beautiful flowers that made for a beautiful wedding and reception.