Solstice Floral Studio

Kansas City, MO View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Solstice Floral Studio is dedicated exclusively to weddings and special events. With a formal education in graphic design and sixteen years experience as a floral artist, I possess a unique perspective on floral design. I approach each arrangement as a piece of artwork, combining flowers and textures to create the perfect composition. I see the subtlety and modeling of color, and choose companion flowers that accentuate the beauty of one another. I am inspired by unique color combinations and the play of texture and shape relationships created by the flowers. My philosophy is to create designs that are modern while still maintaining a feminine, romantic quality. My studies helped to hone my eye for meticulous detail and high quality craftsmanship. I have taken all those design principles learned during my years of study and applied them to creating beautiful and unique floral arrangements.

I believe your wedding should be a reflection of your personal style and an extension of your personality. This can be achieved through the use of colors, flowers and embellishments. Flowers set the mood and inspiration for your day. They can be sweet and delicate, bold and modern, or suggestive of a destination. It is the personal touches that distinguish your event from everyone else's. I look forward to collaborating with you to create the wedding of your dreams.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Erin
    Erin P. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Swoonworthy floral

Alison is absolutely amazing! After having to cancel my larger wedding due to COVID, we worked with Solstice for all the florals at our micro-ceremony. Alison helped come up with a vision with only minimal details, including a floral headpiece that ended up being my absolute favorite accessory! She is so creative, supportive, and fun. I can’t wait to work with her again for our postponed reception next year.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 06/11/2021

Awesome Florist

Alison brought my vision for my wedding flowers to life! They were beautiful and exactly what I was wanting! She was so easy to work with, very professional, and easy to get in touch with. Solstice Floral is top notch and I highly, highly recommend for any of your floral needs!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey R. Married on 10/16/2020

Exceeds ALL Expectations!

Solstice Floral came highly recommended for our wedding and now I know why! Alison has a true gift when it comes to making your floral arrangement dreams come to life! Her florals are breathtaking and unique. Alison is professional, flexible, and makes the experience stress free! Her pricing is incredibly fair and she will exceed all of your expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kansas City Kansas City, MO, 66049
Location of (Solstice Floral Studio)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding