Craig Sole Designs

Overland Park, KS View map Visit website

Creating fine floral designs for the people, places, and events of Kansas City for more than 32 years.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
String

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Sara
    Sara H. Married on 09/18/2020

Best Florist in Kansas City

For flowers Craig Sole Designs is the best! I called everyone in town, and they either said teardrops would be too difficult, or they were booked and to call Craig Sole! Its a small family run buisness run out of a building that used to be a house they turned into a beautiful flower shop!! They have been in the business for years. If it's difficult Pinterest type idea you have in your head, Craig knows what he is doing and can do anything! I had no real plan in my head and my bouquet was so gorgeous! All I said was no yellow red or orange and I wanted a teardrop and I was shocked by what he created! He even teaches you how to hold it to make you look the best depending on the shape or type of bouquet. Craig is a wonderful and fun man! Every interaction I had with him was a blast! I told him I needed flowers to decorate our cake and he said "how big is it, and what color flowers?" I told him and he said he knew exactly what and how many we would need! He is so much fun and will make you a work of art out of flowers that will literally make you gasp when you see it! I will use him for any future flower needs! He is a kind honest man who wants to make sure you are taken care of! When I asked him about preserving my bouquet he said don't... that it costs way too much usually twice as much as you pay for a bouquet itself and to spend that money on the honeymoon or something else that would be more worthy of the price tag! I really recommend This gem of a florist! They will work their hardest to make sure the flowers on your big day are perfect! Whether you only purchase a bouquet for yourself like I did, or if you go all the way and buy flowers to fill the whole venue, bouquets for all your bridesmaids, and boutonnieres! He will treat you exactly the same, with the same care, respect, and support! He would have delivered my one bouquet, but unfortunately he had 3 weddings that day, and I was so thankful he still accepted me as a client! He said he could add in one more bouquet no problem once I let him know I couldn't find anyone else and they all kept telling me that I should call him. I also found Craig himself or someone else, since everyone there is equally kind, knowledgeable and helpful, are always super easy to get ahold of on the phone daily if you ever have any questions or concerns! Sole Designs really are the best at what they do! You will not be disappointed if you choose to share your Big Day with them!
    Meagan Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Craig is amazing, and his designs are stunning. And by stunning I mean stop-in-your-tracks and appreciate the beauty of the moment because EVERYTHING LOOKS GORGEOUS. His arrangements transformed our ceremony and reception, with everyone raving about the flowers. But aside from being the best at what he does, he has this wonderful and warm personality, and is delightful to work with. Craig is an artist while I’m the analytical type, so it was a ton of fun just figuring out what to do and leveraging his creative personality. He will take whatever ideas you have (whether it’s virtually nothing or an entire vision), and then make your entire event beautiful. And really, he’s just easy to fall in love with…I can’t imagine having chosen anyone else!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 05/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Craig is the funniest and most telant florist. He was so much fun to work with. He has so much energy. I love going to his shop and pet his cat and dog while discussing the wedding details over some nice cold drinks. I think he is secretly a magician because I just have to tell/show him what I want then he can just make it come true within our budget!! All the flowers and decorations he did for the wedding was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I wish I could live in that day forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Marriott Kansas City Overland Park Marriott Kansas City Overland Park Hotel Weddings

Oh my gosh! Your designs are out of this world. You know how to transform our ballroom into a fairytale. Love to work with you! The Overland Park Marriott.

Californos Californos Restaurant Weddings

So many fantastic moments and creative events stand out when I think about the work of Craig Sole Designs. Craig, you never cease to amaze me with your talents, colors and wonderful vision! I could not wish for a better partner for Californos! Thank you for going above and beyond for all of your customers. You have touched thousands with your skills, and on their most special days. For beauty and creativity, cost, service, and incredible results, Craig Sole is number one in our book! - Aaron

Hotel Kansas City Hotel Kansas City Banquet Halls

Craig Sole Designs is very in tune with each client's vision for their day! So nice to work with such a positive group of floral artists!

Overland Park, 66204
Location of (Craig Sole Designs)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding