Floral Accents

Shawnee, Missouri View map

Floral Accents provides florals for weddings in Shawnee, Kansas. As a full-service wedding and special event florist, they will exceed your expectations in creating outstanding floral arrangements for your special day. With over 40 years of experience, owner Diana Ryan is both skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to crafting floral arrangements. Diana and her team will work hard to create floral additions to your wedding day, no matter the request. Past clients of Floral Accents praise their talent, personable staff and ease of communication.

Products Offered
Floral Accents offers a variety of arrangements for your special day, including flower crowns, corsages and artificial flowers. A list of their arrangements include:

• Aisle décor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
From tropical to vintage, this wedding florist can accommodate a range of styles. Floral arrangement styles include:

• Classic
  • Nautical
  • Preppy
  • Romantic
  • Rustic

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 09/18/2021

The best florist in KC!

I don’t have enough good things to say about Floral Accents! They created my bridal bouquet, 6 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 boutonnières, a wedding arch, and 14 greenery centerpieces for a reasonable price. I based my wedding color scheme off a bouquet I saw on Pinterest. The owner, Diana, took my vision and made it her own, which turned out even better than my inspiration!

Throughout the planning process, Diana was responsive and organized. For my “something old”, Diana incorporated a piece of my late grandma’s wedding hairpiece into my bridal bouquet wrap. This small touch was meant so much to me!

The day of the wedding, Diana showed up on time and was fully prepared. I appreciate that the first thing she did was show me my bridal bouquet. I couldn’t stop gushing about it the whole day. My jaw actually dropped when I saw Diana’s work on my arch! The arch was the perfect backdrop to get married in front of.

Thanks to Floral Accents, I had the wedding flowers of my dreams! I would highly recommend them for any event that requires florals!

Floral Accents's reply:

YAY! I'm so happy you liked your flowers! It was a pleasure working with you! I loved your color and flower selections!
    Lauren V. Married on 10/10/2020

Floral Accents

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Diana! From our first meeting with Diana, up until our wedding day, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Diana is detail oriented, organized, flexible and responsive. Aside from knowing the colors that I wanted our floral arrangements to be, I did not have much of a vision going into my first meeting with her. She worked with me to create the perfect look and I could not be happier with how everything turned out! She did all of our table arrangements (including votives and candles) and it was absolutely stunning!
    A Rene Married on 10/26/2019

Show-stopping. Stunning. Elegant. Magical.

Diana understood my vision of dramatic, classic & elegant and took it to a whole new level! Our deep red roses and calla-lilies were the perfect touch that made my wedding STUNNING. The table decor, large floral urn arrangements and bridal bouquets were extraordinary and strikingly beautiful. Show-stopping!

Add in her patience and interpersonal skills and you'll have the perfect outcome. She is especially adept at keeping peace & harmony between any mother/daughter clash - given our very different visions - and she made sure the outcome was nothing less than what we BOTH fell in love with.

She worked with our budget, delivering one of the most important accents of my wedding. Diana's confidence and gorgeous creations were exactly what we needed. The AWE-FACTOR she designed is still constantly talked about, even months later.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erin & Rustin
    29 photos · 11/23/2019

Bendet Photography Bendet Photography Wedding Photographers

Despite Diana's wedding and her daughter's...she is an AMAZING florist and we have had the pleasure of having her beautiful creations at many weddings! She is a amazing person, designer and florist. I wouldn't hesitate to book her for your wedding or other event!!!

Shawnee Shawnee, Missouri, 66216
Location of (Floral Accents)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding