Unique Design Florals

200 E. 16th Ave, Kansas City, MO 64116 Map · Phone number

About Unique Design Florals

Here at Unique Design Floral's, we want you to know how special your occasion is to us, even if the occasion is "just simply because. We use fresh and silk flowers, have talented designer, and array of arrangements to fit your hearts desire. Come check us out and let us help you with your budget to make your day extra special.

At Unique Design Floral's we go in and set up the venue and break it down. We offer this to a special packages. If you do not fall in the pricing range the cost is very minimal. We aim to please all of our brides, so we will go the extra mile.

Follow Unique Design Florals on

Bride and matching bridesmaid bouquets
Bride and matching bridesmaid bouquets
Large Colorful bouquet
Large Colorful bouquet
Calla Lily Bouquet
Calla Lily Bouquet
Hanging pipe and drape or rings and drape.
Hanging pipe and drape or rings and drape.
Large arrangement on silver pole.
Large arrangement on silver pole.
This wedding was a destination wedding I did in Florida
This wedding was a destination wedding I did in Florida
Large desert table. This table was decorated in crystal and Hydrangeas
Large desert table. This table was decorated in crystal and Hydrangeas
One of Unique Design beautiful brides.
One of Unique Design beautiful brides.
Staley Farms club house wedding
Staley Farms club house wedding
Glamour wedding with 400 People
Glamour wedding with 400 People
Staley Farms beautiful venue.
Staley Farms beautiful venue.
Beautiful Paige

Unique Design Florals 5
Unique Design Florals 6
Unique Design Florals 7

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Gloria is unbelievable!!! We gave her our ideas and she more than exceeded our expectations. Her creativity was undoubtedly, incredible. She gave us ideas to check out and responded with even greater ideas. Her and her team brought my daughter's wedding to it's beauty!!!!! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for anything more. She takes our success very personally. I believe whole heartedly, that she has the most passion of her work than any other vendor we talked with, be it floral arrangements or other. If you want your wedding to be beautiful, you'd better call Unique Design Floral. Gloria will NOT disappoint. I will attach a photo, unfortunately, it's the only one I have at this time and it will not do her justice, but the wedding was just three days ago.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Unique Design Florals 8

Risa · Married on 09/21/2018

Gloria went above and beyond to make my wedding fabulous. She asked plenty of questions up front to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. When I wanted to adjust my vision shortly before the wedding, she did everything in her power to make it happen on such short notice and in the thick of wedding season. She did a combination of real flowers and a few silk pieces to accommodate my ideas and everything came out beautifully - EXACTLY as I hoped it would! Gloria is able to execute a wide variety of styles in order to meet her customers UNIQUE requests. She did my sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago and our wedding styles could not have been more different, but Gloria made them both beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Unique Design Florals 9
    Unique Design Florals 10
    Unique Design Florals 11
    Unique Design Florals 12
    Unique Design Florals 13

Gina · Married on 09/01/2018

Gloria was the best! She was so easy to work with, and everything looked amazing. Her prices seemed very reasonable compared to some other places we had talked to. She has a large stock of decorative items to select from and was there at the reception setting up right on time and helping us in any other way she could. She arrived right on time towards the end to start cleaning up! Overall an awesome experience.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Award

Unique Design Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 167.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,765.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 200 E. 16th Ave Kansas City, 64116 See on map