200 E. 16th Ave, Kansas City, MO 64116 Map · Phone number

About Unique Design Florals

Here at Unique Design Floral's, we want you to know how special your occasion is to us, even if the occasion is "just simply because. We use fresh and silk flowers, have talented designer, and array of arrangements to fit your hearts desire. Come check us out and let us help you with your budget to make your day extra special.

At Unique Design Floral's we go in and set up the venue and break it down. We offer this to a special packages. If you do not fall in the pricing range the cost is very minimal. We aim to please all of our brides, so we will go the extra mile.

Follow Unique Design Florals on

Large Colorful bouquet
Large Colorful bouquet
Calla Lily Bouquet
Calla Lily Bouquet
Hanging pipe and drape or rings and drape.
Hanging pipe and drape or rings and drape.
Large arrangement on silver pole.
Large arrangement on silver pole.
This wedding was a destination wedding I did in Florida
This wedding was a destination wedding I did in Florida
Large desert table. This table was decorated in crystal and Hydrangeas
Large desert table. This table was decorated in crystal and Hydrangeas
One of Unique Design beautiful brides.
One of Unique Design beautiful brides.
Staley Farms club house wedding
Staley Farms club house wedding
Glamour wedding with 400 People
Glamour wedding with 400 People
Staley Farms beautiful venue.
Staley Farms beautiful venue.
Beautiful Paige

Unique Design Florals 6
Unique Design Florals 7
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Gloria was amazing to work with as she helped plan my perfect wedding!

Gloria was great to work with throughout the planning process. She was wonderful at listening to the details of your entire event to ensure the flowers complimented and enhanced the day. My flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! Not only were the flowers perfect but her communication throughout the planning experience was wonderful. She was responsive to emails and flexible in details as the planning went on. Gloria was also there day of to set up the entire space to ensure the venue was perfect and even came back at the end of the evening to clean up. This made a huge difference because we did not have to worry about transporting vases and other items back the next day. I would highly recommend this florist for any event!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceeds expectations...married May 4, 2019

Gloria is one of the best...she exceeded every expectation that I had for the floral designs for my wedding from centerpieces to cake flowers to corsages and boutonniere to bouquets. She is extremely easy to work with, creative and take pride in everything she does and works with you to bring your dreams to a beautiful reality. Thank you Gloria for making my day so special!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Unique Design Florals's reply:

Thank you Michelle for the review. I truly loved working with you and your mom. You made a beautiful bride now I wish you all the happiness on your new journey with your husband.

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Gloria is unbelievable!!! We gave her our ideas and she more than exceeded our expectations. Her creativity was undoubtedly, incredible. She gave us ideas to check out and responded with even greater ideas. Her and her team brought my daughter's wedding to it's beauty!!!!! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for anything more. She takes our success very personally. I believe whole heartedly, that she has the most passion of her work than any other vendor we talked with, be it floral arrangements or other. If you want your wedding to be beautiful, you'd better call Unique Design Floral. Gloria will NOT disappoint. I will attach a photo, unfortunately, it's the only one I have at this time and it will not do her justice, but the wedding was just three days ago.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Unique Design Florals 8

Award

Unique Design Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 167.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,765.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 200 E. 16th Ave Kansas City, 64116 See on map