Elizabeth Mckenzie Florals

Kansas City, MO View map

Floral design for the customer searching for a natural and organic feel. We take a non-traditional approach to create wedding, special event, and custom floral arrangements. Serving the greater KC area and custom options for elopements!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Morgan B. Married on 12/10/2021

She is amazing

Saige is a floral GOD! She is true angel to work with, making the whole process so easy and FUN. She was reassuring and helpful the whole step of the way, truly understanding your aesthetic for the day. I had full confidence in her work and could not wait to see the day of and her creations. And let me know tell you, she did not disappoint!!! I was blown away with every little detail in each floral component of the day. My bridal party and I's bouquets were so beautiful and really made my whole color scheme come to life! HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Mckenzie Florals and her work- she's the best of the best!!!
    Chloe H. Married on 10/23/2021

Dream Florals

Saige is amazing! From my very first meeting with her I knew that she was going to do a great job but when I saw my bouquet and other flowers on my wedding day I was speechless. She took my vision and made it about 10 times better with her expertise. She was so great to work with, both in the planning process and the day of. She was super responsive to any and all my questions and always so sweet. She made sure that everything looked absolutely flawless. I could not recommend Saige and Elizabeth McKenzie more to anyone getting married!
  • Blair
    Blair J. Married on 05/08/2021

Hire saige!

First off Saige is so relaxed and easy to going. She is so easy to communicate and collaborate with! As a wedding vendor myself (photographer) I have high expectations in the industry and Saige is truly top of the line. She is a creative! Give her your vision and let her run with it! She designed both my small backyard ceremony bouquet, and my large reception florals. I just gave her my general idea and she brought to life exactly what I wanted both times! All of my guests were swooning over my bouquet and the floral displays at the reception! I will 100% continue recommending Elizabeth McKenzie Florals and Saige to my own clients and friends!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kansas City, MO, 64070
Location of (Elizabeth Mckenzie Florals)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding